About this listing
Two bedroom antique wood house "Gladak" accommodates up to 4 guests.
The house consists of cozy and charming two bedrooms - with one queen size bed and twin beds. The building is beautifully carved in a traditional way and each room is equipped with AC. Traditional but with modern comfort. The wood house is located in the middle of huge tropical garden (total area 1600m2) with nice breeze and sounds of birds. Tranquil and safe environment. Ideal for a family with small children too. There is a beautiful 12m saltwater swimming pool and sunbeds on the side.
Facilities and services available for the guests are:
• Each room is air-conditioned
• Gladak provides 2 bedrooms and one toilet/shower space - one queen size bed and 2 single beds accommodate up to 4 guests
• Beautiful 12m saltwater swimming pool (is shared with other guests if there are any)
• Free Wifi (Fiber optic connection)
• Fridge and water server
• One induction stove, pans, knife, cutting board, plates and cutlery for simple cooking at the balconey kitchen
• Coffee maker
• Electric kettle
•Tea & Coffee and sugar
• Homemade fresh breakfast option available (on request one day before and at additional charge).
• Laundry service (on request and at additional charge)
• Room cleaning
• Security man available at night on site
• Car/Motor bikes/Day or half-day tour can be arranged on request and at additional cost
• Surf lessons at the beaches nearby (10min drive from the guest house)
• Massage in your room or gazebo can be arrange on request and at additional cost
My family also live on site and will be available to make sure you are safe and comfortable during your stay at our villa (we will not disturb you too much for your to enjoy you space and relaxing time : ) ).
Its location offers peaceful and quiet rural settings, yet you will enjoy many activities including surfing, sightseeing, dining and shopping nearby.
The world famous surfing beach “Canggu Echo beach” is within 10 minutes drive where you can also enjoy fine food and drinks right on the beach. One of the popular tourist destination Tanah Lot is only 20 minutes drive from the guest house. It takes only 5 minutes to the newly developing shopping and dining area on the Jalan Batu Bolong.
It takes about 20minutes to the shopping area of Seminyak such as Petitenget and Oberoi.
Using taxi or motor bike is the easiest way to get around Canggu and Seminyak, but we can arrange a driver, car and motor bike (at additional cost) if you wish.
We have parking space for up to 2 cars .
It takes 40 to 60 minutes (travel time varies depend on the traffic) to and from the Ngurah Rai international airport by car.
We are friendly family and enjoy meeting guests from all around the world. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions before and after your arrive in Bali.
Bali is a tropical island surrounded by nature. We do pest control (fogging) once a week to minimize mosquitoes and flies but these and other small animals are still expected on site due to the nature of surroundings. We do our best to offer you comfortable stay but we appreciate your understanding too.
3 BDR Antique Joglo, Canggu Bali [https://www.airbnb.com.sg/rooms/2741648]
5BDR Antique Joglo and Gladak, Canggu Bali
As our building is made of wood, smoking inside is not allowed. To respect our neighborhood, please stay calm and keep the peace : )
We do care about the environment and support to keep Bali clean. Please help us to conserve water and energy in order to protect the environment.
Thank you for your understanding!
I love nature, healthy food & lifestyle and meeting many interesting people from all around the world. I am half Japanese and half Malaysian, studied and spent half of my life in overseas (New Zealand, UK and now in Bali). My husband and I have travelled more than 25 countries all together and we are always inspired by different culture, food and people. We care about the environment and support to keep Bali clean.