About this listing
Fashionable 1 bedroom apartment with capacity for 3 people.
Fully equipped and very well furnished, with a bedroom, and a full bathroom , a walk in closet, an integrated kitchen, a living-dining room, and one lovely balcony with open view in the 6th floor.
Ideally convenient for those who want to have a luxury stay in the most trendy district of the city.
Here you will find:
• High speed wifi internet
• 1 queen size bed,
• 1 comfortable sofa bed divan for1 people,
• 1 complete bathroom.
• Integrated kitchen with new appliances;
• electric kitchen with oven
• coffee maker
• Linen & Towels
Additionally, the building has;
• Swimming pool (sumer and winter)
• Multipurpose Room with BBQ
Las Cañitas is a very complete and safe neighborhood with pharmacies, supermarkets, pubs, coffee shops, bars, discos, restaurants, shopping malls, cinemas, theaters, etc.
You will find in the unit, a welcome binder with useful general information about Buenos Aires, and the proximity of the apartment to make your stay more comfortable.
Located within walking distance to:
• Plaza Italia (1 km). Located on Avenida Santa Fe, with subway stop, bus stops and many shops. Connects through public transportation with the whole city.
• Av. Santa Fe (300 mts). Very commercial avenue. Subway stop. Buses stop.
• Palermo Hipodrome (500 mts)
• Av. Luis Maria Campos (Militar Hospital) (100 mts). Several Buses stop.
• Argentinian Polo Field (200 mts)
• MALBA (2.3 km) (Museum of Latin American Art of Buenos Aires)
• Abadia Shopping Mall (300 mts)
• Av Libertador (500 mts), one of the country's most elegant avenue, surrounded by gardens and parks, ideal for sports.
COSTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN RENT
• POWER / WATER / GAS / COMMUNITY FEE / TAXES / INTERNET / CABLE /
• Professional Maid who does the cleaning and changing linens and towels before and after each stay.
FOR LONGER STAYS CLEANING FEE IS 15 USD
LONG STAYS: If you plan to stay more than a month in Buenos Aires, contact us, we can make you a special offer.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT:
I try, whenever we can, be flexible with the hours of check in and check out for the convenience of our guests.
Please remember to send us the information of your arrival and departure of Buenos Aires, (flight / train and airport / station, etc..) So we can arrange check in and check out.
If my agenda allows, I'd like to welcome you in person. If I cannot, you will be received by somebody of my team, who are very helpful.
About the Host, Brian
IM 31 YEARS OLD, LICENCIADO EN ADMINISTRACION DE EMPRESAS. WORKED AS A MODEL FOR 10 YEARS AND TRAVEL THE WORLD. LOVE COOKING AND DOING SPORTS! I LIKE THINGS TO BE IN ORDER,CLEAN AND NICE! I LIKE HAVING FUN WITH FRIENDS AND FAMILY!