We have accepted 1000+ RESERVATIONS and made 0 (ZERO) CANCELLATIONS to our guests. Book with a host than would rather put you in a FANCY HOTEL than cancel on you!
Live like a New Yorker in this charming, 1 bedroom East Village apartment. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Perfect for pub/bar/clubs lovers! Walk a few blocks and you find yourself in the hustle and bustle of Union Square, Stuyvesant town, Gramercy Park, Tompkins Park, and even the famous Chinatown market! I love helping people discover NYC so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advice, etc! I keep the apt. very clean and ask you do so as well if/when cooking etc... When staying at my apt, I am happy to share any and all food I have stocked.
THIS IS AN ENTIRE APT (NOT SHARED WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE). ***THE REVIEW BELOW LABELED " OTHER PROPERTY REVIEWS" ARE FROM MY OTHER LISTINGS***
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- Large window and lots of sunlight
- Queen-Size bed
- Huge Closet
- Tall Dresser
- HDTV with Cable
- Multiple full-body mirrors
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- Double Sofa bed
- Your get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Light breakfast (cereal)
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater goers
- Wireless network printer available for confirmation/ticket printing
- Iron and Ironing broad
- 3 Laundromats with delivery service about a 1 block away (see guidebook)
- Newly painted and furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI and HDTV with Cable
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 1 bathroom
- Air Conditioned window units which keep the place pretty cool in the summertime. In the winter radiators keep it fully heated.
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - EAST VILLAGE:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Fun neighborhood! Apt. is close to all subway lines (NRW/12 and L Train) and is located in the East Village, a 5-minute walk to Union Square, close to L.E.S, Soho, Nolita, and Gramercy. Lots of great shops, bars, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
There are 3 bus stops within 1 block & 2 subway lines within 7 blocks giving you quick and easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library, and taxi's are very accessible.
Fresh towels and sheets will be provided!! :)
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (SEE MY GUIDEBOOK):
- Nearest subway station is just 2 blocks away. And two more subways and a major transit hubs are just 5 blocks
- M1, M2, M3 & M15 bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 14A & 14D bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning the apartment after your stay.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
- Check Out time is 12:00 pm
- Check In time is 1:00 pm or later
You can drop your LUGGAGE at any time on check-in day and also leave them in the living room while you are sightseeing on your checkout day.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1117574 or Goggle: Lux Townhouse Apple TV Union Square
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/201065 or Goggle: Sunny AppleTV /i Pad Apt E. Village
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/245882or Goggle: East Village 2 Br Apt in Manhattan
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$1275 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4300 /month|
Hi everyone. If you are looking for one if the best spots in New York, this is your place. For less than $200 a night, and u could fit 3 adults, best value. We walked almost everywhere. The quality of the apartment was very high too, new furnishings etc.
I will be back here for my next stop.
Buzzard and erv blitzer from Australia.
Our first Airbnb experience, and it was wonderful. This listing is in a nice, quieter neighborhood....great area for walking around locally, or for catching mass transit. The place itself appears brand new and immaculate, and has everything you could possibly need. Communication with the host was simple and immediate.
A very pleasant experience...Thanks, Maria.
This place is super convenient to the L train and a fun place to stay for your trip to NYC. A couple things to keep in mind that are important to know...
The sofabed is surprisingly comfortable. I slept on it the entire time and was totally fine. Kudos for that! :)
They provide a box of earplugs because if you are a light sleeper you most definitely NEED them. The window is right on the street and there's always noise on the street. And I mean ALWAYS. We used the earplugs and were fine.
The hosts were very communicative and easy to deal with.
Very nice flat, centrally located in the East Village. Very nice kitchen and bathroom. Overall nicely decorated. Has wireless Internet. Flat is on the ground floor so some unavoidable noise from the building entrance. Hosts were nice and communicative. Would highly recommend.
Great experience here, as always.
We had a great stay. Easy, warm, comfortable. Very close to subway (2 blocks). Close to many restaurants, bars and coffee shops.
This was my first AirBnB experience, and it it couldn't have been better. I was in town for work, and opted to give it a shot instead of a cramped hotel room - and this was perfect. It's actually pretty large by NYC standards, but I was mostly struck by how clean, brand new and comfortable everything was. The hosts were communicative and flexible, and I had my own perfect little slice of New York City to actually live in - and not just crash - for the week. I hope to stay here again if I come back!
The apartment was exactly as it is described. I spent a week there while I was on a business trip and the amenities and location made my stay enjoyable. It is a little noisy in the building and right outside of the bedroom window, but that's expected. Overall, the girls were great and my stay was fantastic! :)
We loved our stay. It was perfect. Clean & convenient - Great little spot. The one an only thing we noticed (Which is so MINOR) was there were no full length mirrors. We will definitely stay here again.
Great little apartment in an awesome location! Everything was exactly as described with beautiful amenities. Thanks for the stay!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.