A spacious studio on the lower floor (first floor) of this elevated 1899 beautifully restored San Francisco Victorian classic. Bursting with amenities, this studio begs to pamper the independent traveler or couple. With a plush queen-sized bed and separate sleeper sofa, the studio sleeps up to 3.
Bay windows give both plenty of natural light and privacy while overlooking a small front garden. In addition to a spacious and luxurious bathroom with classic claw foot tub, the studio is fully loaded with a new washer, dryer, dishwasher, toaster, microwave and satellite television. Wi-fi is also included.
Ideal for gourmands, the kitchen is fully loaded with a six-burner gas range & stove, a temperature-controlled wine cooler, and a new refrigerator. Bring back fresh produce from any of the many local farmers' markets, and share a meal with friends to experience another of San Francisco's treasures -- its palette.
At the heart of the City, you're steps from Dolores Park, surrounded by classic San Francisco architecture, the last of the independent theaters, local artists, some of the best food in the USA, and the easiest place to catch a bus, train or taxi in SF.
**The Studio has its own private entrance and does not share any common space with the upper flat. The whole lower level flat is part of the Studio and does not share anything with upper flat.
The Studio guest has access to the front yard and the whole lower level including the hallway which is part of the studio, nothing is shared with the upper flat.
Interaction with Guests
I try to be active in meeting guests for them to check in, however, there is also a lockbox for self check in in case I am not available or out of town. The housekeeper can also be contacted for any issues.
Very local feel with great restaurants, cafes, and bars, Dolores Park on a nice sunny afternoon, Bi-Rite grocery and ice creamery, The Castro, Castro Theatre...... There are too many good things about the neighborhood, the list can be endless.
BART and Muni are within walking distance.
*********Be kind to the environment and remember to turn off lights and television when not in use.***************
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST
2. This is absolutely a NON SMOKING home. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
3. Pets are not permitted in this home.
4. No Daily Maid Service - While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not
included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
5. No damage shall be done to the flat or its contents.
Any damaged or missing items will be charged to credit card.
6. All rubbish should be placed in dumpster bins, and soiled dishes are placed in the
dishwasher and cleaned. Recycling is now mandatory in SF. Please use blue bin for recycling (bins
are located on side of house outside)
7. Flat should be kept in an orderly manner and left in an orderly manner.
8. All keys are returned to owner or representative.
9. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
10. No items belonging to property shall be taken off property at any time.
11. Keep noise to a minimal level.
12. No house parties unless Navin is invited.
13. Please no wet towels or clothing on wooden furniture or wooden floors.
14. Please no stains on rugs or upholstered furniture.
15. Please use coasters for drinks, especially on wood surfaces!
16. Please do not move the furniture from its place.
17. Plumbing is very very sensitive! Toilet Paper only in the Toilets! ($150 CHARGE
FOR PLUMBER) Please inform all members of this!!!
18. Please place all used towels and bed sheets in laundry room before check-out.
19. Please start at least one load of laundry so as to give cleaning lady enough time to have home
ready for next guest.
20. Women (and some men), please no stilettos on the hardwood and softwood floors.
22. Please be considerate of the walls,
softwood floors, and furniture when handling luggage.
Excellent apartment in a beautiful neighborhood. Very responsive when booking.
We loved the space, it was very nice & clean. Parking in neighborhood was only for 2 hrs though, so we had to move car a few times...
My experience in Navin's place was perfect. Very central and convenient, right in the heart of the Mission/Castro district. The bed was comfy and the shower has good pressure. I didn't have any issues with the space and had lots of privacy. I would totally stay again!
The studio was very cute and clean. It is in a great location and neighborhood. The instructions on how to enter the studio was very clear and concise. Walls are extremely thin in this unit. Sleep may not be included in the rental.
Great location, very clean, entire apartment as per photographs in listing.
Excellent response time from housekeeper and host (even though host was overseas).
The fold-out bed was fairly uncomfortable. Would not recommend staying here for longer than a few days if you have 3 people.
Navin's studio is located in one of the best neighborhoods in San Fran. We had a great time walking outside our door and exploring so many great restaurants and shops just a few blocks away. The apartment was clean, comfortable and had a lot of charm. Our only complaint was that the shower has fairly low water pressure.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews