About this listing
A spacious studio on the lower floor (first floor) of this elevated 1899 beautifully restored San Francisco Victorian classic. Bursting with amenities, this studio begs to pamper the independent traveler or couple. With a plush queen-sized bed and separate sleeper sofa, the studio sleeps up to 3.
Bay windows give both plenty of natural light and privacy while overlooking a small front garden. In addition to a spacious and luxurious bathroom with classic claw foot tub, the studio is fully loaded with a new washer, dryer, dishwasher, toaster, microwave and satellite television. Wi-fi is also included.
Ideal for gourmands, the kitchen is fully loaded with a six-burner gas range & stove, a temperature-controlled wine cooler, and a new refrigerator. Bring back fresh produce from any of the many local farmers' markets, and share a meal with friends to experience another of San Francisco's treasures -- its palette.
At the heart of the City, you're steps from Dolores Park, surrounded by classic San Francisco architecture, the last of the independent theaters, local artists, some of the best food in the USA, and the easiest place to catch a bus, train or taxi in SF.
**The Studio has its own private entrance and does not share any common space with the upper flat. The whole lower level flat is part of the Studio and does not share anything with upper flat.
The Studio guest has access to the front yard and the whole lower level including the hallway which is part of the studio, nothing is shared with the upper flat.
I try to be active in meeting guests for them to check in, however, there is also a lockbox for self check in in case I am not available or out of town. The housekeeper can also be contacted for any issues.
Very local feel with great restaurants, cafes, and bars, Dolores Park on a nice sunny afternoon, Bi-Rite grocery and ice creamery, The Castro, Castro Theatre...... There are too many good things about the neighborhood, the list can be endless.
BART and Muni are within walking distance.
RENTAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
3837 18th Street ~ San Francisco ~ CA ~ 94114
Please respect this home as your own home. Remember this is a home not a hotel.
Be kind to the environment and remember to turn off lights and television when not in use.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. PST
2. This is absolutely a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are not permitted in this home.
4. No daily maid service. Can request additional maid service for an additional cost.
5. No damage shall be done to the flat or its contents.
6. Flat should be kept in an orderly manner and left in an orderly manner.
7. No linens or towels are lost or damaged.
8. No items belonging to property shall be taken off property at any time.
9. Keep noise to a minimal level.
10. No house parties unless Navin is invited.
11. Please no wet towels or clothing on wooden furniture or wooden floors.
12. Please no stains on rugs or upholstered furniture.
13. Please use coasters for drinks, especially on wood surfaces!
14. Please do not move the furniture from its place.
15. Plumbing is very very sensitive! Toilet Paper ONLY in the toilets!
16. Please no stilettos on the hardwood and softwood floors.
17. Please be considerate of the walls, softwood floors, and furniture when handling luggage.
18. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for the upper flat is limited to five (5)persons. The lower level studio is limited to (3) persons.
19. Owner or owner’s handyman/gardener/housekeeper shall be allowed on premises if any work is needed such as plumbing or backyard garden maintenance. Will notify guests as early as possible if access to house is needed.
1. Please place all used linens and towels in laundry area.
2. Please start one load of laundry to give ample time to cleaning lady for next guest's arrival.
3. Place dirty dishes in sink or dishwasher.
4. Place filled up trash bags in bin located outside by side of house. Please recycle! It's the law in San Francisco.
5. Do not throw away unused food or items that can be given away to someone in need.
6. If anything is broken or not working please notify Navin
7. Please be considerate of the housekeepers time and effort. Please leave the home respectfully and orderly.
8. Lock all doors and leave one key in the lock box. $50 charge for lost keys.
9. Turn off all the lights!
Thank you for your stay!
From May 1 - Oct 31, 2017 the minimum stay is 5 nights.