About this listing
This warm home is located at the south tip of Lake Wallenpaupack and is a perfect place to get away from the stress and hassles of our every day. With over 2,000 square feet of living space, you will love the open space concept!
Please note: any Holiday weekend is a MINIMUM 3 night reservation.
Your vacation getaway is a spacious (over 2,000 sq.ft), airy, 3 bedroom 1 and a half bath California style home. 3 bedrooms, full bath and a laundry area are located on the 1st floor. 2nd floor is an open concept space, which includes a living area, dining area, a big kitchen and a half bath. The second floor is also spectacular because of 4 bright skylights and a raised ceiling finished in knotty pine wood.
You can enjoy the fresh air and the views of nature from the 2nd floor balcony.
This is a non-smoking house. It comfortably accommodates 8 people, plus there is room for a blow-up mattress on the 2nd floor.
Entertainment: High Speed Internet with Wifi, access to Netflix for duration of the stay, Roku to provide you with access to YOUR subscriptions to Pandora, Amazon, Hulu, Redbox Instant, HBO to go and more, over 100 movies in the entertainment library, VHS/DVD player, table games.
Electric fireplace in the living room area, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, large front deck.
Parking for 4 cars.
Kitchen: service and utensils, pots and pans, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, toaster oven.
Laundry area: extra capacity washer and dryer.
Bedrooms: 3 spacious bedrooms with full-size mattresses and big closets. Comforters and pillows are provided. Please bring sheets and towels with you (Sheet and towel service is provided at extra charge). Living room couch has a pullout queen size bed.
Community features: (walking distance from the home), you will get access to everything listed during your stay:
Adult and kids outdoor pools
Private lake beach
Lake Wallenpaupack: (2 minute drive from the home)
Motor boat rentals
WINTER: Camelback and major ski resorts are about 40 min. away.
Tanglewood Ski Resort is 20 minutes away (Winter: tubing, skiing)
During your stay, you will have access to all association amenities with your guest passes (pool, lake beach, tennis courts, playground).
Interaction with Guests
Call, email or text.
The community comprises over 600 homes and is conveniently located at the southern tip of Lake Wallenpaupack, with an easy lake access and beautiful surrounding areas. There is always plenty to do: swimming, fishing, hiking, biking in the summer, and skiing, tubing, ice fishing, and hiking in the winter.
Your primary mode of transport is a car. There is no public transport around.
Other Things to Note
Check in time: 5 pm or later
Check out time: 11 am or before
Special arrangements can be made depending on availability, please inquire.
Sheets and towels can be provided for an extra $50 for 8 persons. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRIOR TO BOOKING.
1. Absolutely no pets (no exceptions!), smoking is only allowed outside of the house.
2. Guests are required to sign a short term lease, a checklist and an association document and submit these documents in order to receive the keys and further information on their stay. Failure to submit these signed and dated documents on time prior to the 1st day of stay will result in cancellation of the reservation. (We will not be responsible for forfeited Airbnb fees in the case when the cancellation is because of failure to submit the documents above).
3. Reserving guest is required to provide a copy of their driver's license.
4. If the party is adults only, all adults must be 21 and older.
5. Everyone under 21 must be accompanied by an adult.
6. We provide you with a wealth of details on activities, attractions in the area.
7. We can not make any exceptions for pets, as we have guests that come back every year that have allergies.
**The price STARTS at $160 per night. A cleaning fee of $50 will be added to your reservation.
**General check in time: 5pm
**General check out time: 11am
Special arrangements can be made, depending on availability.
**Overnight stay may be approved, and the rate may be higher, please inquire. When inquiring on availability and pricing, please include the following information:
1. What time do you plan to arrive and depart.
2. How many adults and children in your party.
3. How many vehicles.
First generation American, real estate investor, real estate agent licensed in PA and NJ ( Military community is my specialty!). To balance my busy life, I love to read, cook, take photos, travel and keep in touch!