About this listing
Don't stay in a hotel, stay in an apartment fully equipped. Sleeps up to 8, so you will have plenty of room for you and your guests
2' FROM SEA WORLD
12' FROM DISNEY
15' FROM UNIVERSAL STUDIOS/ISLANDS
Forget about hotels and stay in a condo! The apartment comes with more than enough space for you and your guests. Make your own meal in an updated kitchen, relax in the living room, feel like home at the dining room. This two bedrooms and two bathrooms will make you feel like home.
Details: No carpet, only tile. Located at the first floor, AC, hot water, 3 TVs, and very close to park attractions, outlets, and shopping centers.
Two pools and jacuzzi
Interaction with guests
My interaction with guests is everyday, if necessary. When you book, you'll receive additional detailed information with my exact address. I don't give out my address before a booking is made.
I am available through , IMessage/FaceTime, and others.
The neighborhood is safe and full of touristic attractions as well. Very close to International Dr.
- 5 min from Orlando Premium Outlets (Vineland)
- 20 min from Orlando Prime Outlets (IDRIVE)
- 3 min from Publix, Walgreens, and CVS
- 10 min from Walmart
There is convenient public transit if you don't have a car. You can take the IRide trolley and Lynx bus line 8 and 21 to hang around in the famous International Dr and shop in Orlando Premium Outlets or Millenia Mall.
If you have a car you can park in front of the condo and IT IS FREE!
Other things to note
- The kitchen does not have an oven !
- The administration has restricted the Internet connection, therefore I will give you a WIFI Hotspot, which does not have the highest Internet speed but you will have access to read mails and surf.
- Please be considerate and clean.
- I expect my guests to behave well and I will ask you to take care of my condo.
- No smoking indoors.
- Please lock all doors when you enter & exit.
- No parties or illegal activities.
- Please turn off all lights and heat or air to save electricity when you are away from the apartment.
I'm a retired accountant with two grown-up daughters and my happy pet Ringo. I enjoy traveling with my husband Javier and visiting my daughters. I also like photography and History.