Gorgeous, recently renovated 2BR apartment. Huge balcony faces Union Square, 1 block from tons of subway lines, which get you anywhere you need to go in the city! TempurPedic queen beds, washer/dryer in the unit, and a walk from NYC's best nights in the East and West Villages.
Welcome to New York City! The entire city is at your fingertips from this centrally located luxury apartment. With views of Union Square from the balcony as well as every major subway line a block away, you are walking distance from the highlights of Manhattan!
Come stay with us at our recently remodeled, private 2-bedroom apartment that includes a huge terrace that looks to Union Square. Comfortably sleeping 6 with the sleeper sofa, the apartment is amazingly well lit. Two individual bedrooms are set back from the living room and kitchen, allowing for maximum privacy.
The apartment includes:
- Brand new, modern furniture, including full-sized Innovation sleeper sofa
- Brand new, state-of-the-art kitchen including subzero refrigerator and stainless steel dish washer, oven/stove, microwave and sink
- Washer and dryer in the apartment
- Gorgeous new bathroom, complete with monsoon showerhead and nautically-themed accents
- Bedrooms include brand new TempurPedic queen-sized mattresses and personal closet space
- Brand new flat-screen LED TV with a Roku Streaming Player, high-speed WiFi internet access and Bluetooth music player
- Inflatable, single Aero mattress
- Available baby crib for those traveling with little ones
- 200 square foot private terrace facing Union Square
- Professional cleaning service before every stay
- Plenty of clean linens and towels provided!
The building includes:
- Additional laundry room and bike storage room
You get the entire apartment!
Interaction with Guests
I'm in the area and always very responsive to Airbnb messages, email and text!
What we love about the location? It’s close to everything!
- A centrally located walk from East Village, West Village, SoHo, Meatpacking, Flatiron, Greenwich Village and Gramercy neighborhoods!
- Next door to Whole Foods and Trader Joes - the kitchen is fully stocked for your cooking needs
- Chelsea Art Galleries, movie theaters, Highline Park, Nightlife in Meatpacking District and much more
- The best bars, cafes and restaurants - check out our Guidebook for our favorites
- I’ve been living in New York City for a while and love recommending some of my favorite hidden gems for NYC first timers!
- One block from the 4/5/6, L, and N/Q/R/W subway trains, which go everywhere!
Other Things to Note
I check requests immediately upon receiving them and the calendar is always up to date! Go ahead and book!
I certainly hope you enjoy your stay. Pleasepleaseplease let us know if there’s anything missing during your stay here, or have any problems. We have a zero tolerance disturbance policy. Please be respectful of the neighbors!
Before leaving, please:
- Run the dishwasher with any used kitchen items
- Throw your trash out. There is a trash chute right in the hallway! Recycling is in the basement if you're feeling environmental!
My friends and I had a great time in the apartment! Everything was just like the pictures. The beds were incredibly comfortable. Great location. Close to everything. Highly recommend
The apartment is ideally located, near restaurant shops and subway stop. The place is modern, convenient and spacious. We particularly liked the terrace in spite of the cold weather. Ben was helpful and flexible.
Awesome space. Excellent host. Everything was honest, easy, and incredibly worthwhile. Wish there were more hosts like Brian on AirB&B.
Ben's flat was comfortable, for 2 couple's. Position off the flat was great. Ben is great host he helped us with anything we needed. We are planing to come back to NY and yes we would like to stay at Ben's apartment again. Thank You Ben for Your hospitality.
Great experience - easy to connect with the host, find the location, get keys, and settle in!
The location was perfect, the apartment was super clean (there weren't even any personal items in the apartment)... Basically a cozy hotel.
Our stay in Ben's apartment was great! The apartment is spacious and clean - had everything we needed. PERFECT location especially for being there on a work trip. Literally a block from a major subway hub.
We explored the neighborhood and walked to all kinds of great spots (amazing Ramen just two blocks down 4th) Wholefoods is right there, so is Union Square Wines.
Would totally stay there again and recommend this spot to others.
Ben was lovely: super responsive, helpful and accommodating.
Ben is a great host. Extremely responsive and everything in the apt is exactly as depicted. The location is pretty much unbeatable. The one downside is the street noise but being a former New Yorker you can learn to ignore it.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I'm a hard-working, fun-loving guy who has made many stops in life before discovering New York City. I've lived in Washington DC, New Orleans, Baltimore, Madrid, and spend many summers in Ireland with my extended family. When not running my menswear business, I love hosting friends, family and first-timers to New York. With my wealth of experience living and working in many countries across the world, I understand the needs of individuals who travel for business and pleasure. I want my home to be a haven for that business traveler, the couple seeing NYC for the first time or a family showing their loved ones our amazing city.