About This Listing
June Special: Book 6 or more nights and get 7th night free! 1 Free night per booking. Applies to reservations occurring in June.
Upstairs, 2 bedroom/2 bath, Aina Nalu unit
A paradise in the heart of charming Lahaina town! Come stay with us at Aina Nalu in our 2bd/2ba upstairs unit! Family-friendly and well-stocked for your beach activities!
- 2 bedroom/2 bath unit with pull-out sofa to sleep 6 adults (king bed in master, queen bed in guest room and queen sleeper sofa bed in family room)
- beautiful, well-lit, upstairs unit with vaulted ceilings and lanai
-upgraded, new furnishings and flat-screen tvs
- enjoy a cup of coffee on the lanai at sunrise
- free wi-fi in unit!
- pack-n-play/sheets available if needed
- for little ones, the unit is baby proofed with outlet covers
- a dvd player will provide entertainment for 'family movie night' (rent movies down the street at foodland)
-a booster seat, baby bathtub and umbrella stroller are provided for your daily routine
-the 'activity annex' includes: boogie boards, beach toys, beach chairs/towels, umbrella
-'family game night' supplies provided with a variety of board games, cards & dice
- for larger families/groups, we have two additional 2 bed/2 bath units just down the hall
-whirlpool kitchen appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
-air conditioning in family room and bedrooms
-flat screen tvs in family room and bedrooms
-beautiful stone, spa-like showers
-two beautiful pools, jacuzzi, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two bbq grills
-over 350 residence and guest parking stalls
-on-site security guards day and night
Interaction with Guests
We do most of our interaction through emails and phone calls but we are also on property every day. We also provide different ways to contact us, as we want to be accessible if you have any questions before or during your stay! We try to make checking in and out as easy as possible. When you make a reservation with us, we will send you a door code specific for your reservation and condo unit two weeks prior to your stay. You do not have to worry about losing a key or having to check in at a front desk!
-Located in the heart of Lahaina town and a short walk to Lahaina's famous Front Street, Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and award-winning restaurants
-Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area, world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort (can take the $1 Maui Bus)
-10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 45 minutes from Kahului airport
-Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks
-Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District
You can walk to most attractions within Lahaina and on Front Street! If you do want to travel around the island, Aina Nalu is just one block away from the Maui bus or you can easily work with a local taxi or car rental company for transportation needs.
Other Things to Note
If you do rent a car, street parking is available for free and on-site parking is $20/day or $125/month. This charge is collected at the front desk. If you decide to pay for parking on property, Outrigger Aina Nalu requires payment for your full stay or the remainder of your stay (if you purchase a pass mid-way through your vacation). At Coconut Condos, we have negotiated rates at a parking lot across the street for $10/day.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Agreement: The Owners and Tenants agree as follows: Tenant is over the age of 21 and will be an occupant of the unit during the entire reserved period. Other occupants will be family members, friends, or responsible children. No key codes will be issued to anyone other than the tenant listed on rental agreement. Two bedroom units have a maximum number of guests per condominium limited to six (6) persons and one bedroom units have a maximum number of guests of 4. This property requires a (3) night minimum stay and longer stays may be required during holiday periods. Rates are subject to change without notice.
2. Pets: No pets allowed. A fee will be assessed if tenants have pets in unit.
3. Smoking: No smoking allowed in the units. A $400 deep cleaning fee will be assessed if tenants smoke inside the unit or on the lanai of the unit.
5. A $39.00 nonrefundable Damage Waiver Fee is required for all reservations. Coconut Condos, LLC requires a valid Visa, Master Card or Discover Card number on file in addition to the $39.00 Damage Waiver Fee. The Damage Waiver Fee is a nonrefundable Fee that relieves Guests of the cost for unintentional and accidental damage to the Property and its contents, not to exceed the amount of coverage (up to $750.00 of unintentional damage). The Damage Waiver Fee does not cover intentional damage, theft, unauthorized entry into the owner's supply closet, unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy limits or parking limits, and any other charges/polices in Coconut Condos, LLC’s Rental Policies and Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Coconut Condos, LLC or Property Owner by the City, County, State or Home Owner Association as the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or costs levied against Guest or visitors of Guest (Excess Damage Costs). Guest will be notified of any Excess Damage Costs in writing. Any Excess Damage Costs will also be charged immediately to the Guest's credit card. Guest assumes full responsibility for any items found to be missing and any damage due to misuse, negligence or action on Guest's or Guest's visitors’ part, except in the case of normal wear-and-tear reported to Coconut Condos, LLC within 48 hours of Check-in.
I hereby authorize my credit card to be charged for unintentional damage beyond $750 and for any intentional damage, theft, occupancy after departure date or departure time, unauthorized pets, excessive cleaning required at check-out, smoking, exceeding occupancy or parking limits, and any other mentioned charges/policies in the Rental Agreement including any fines imposed on Manager by City, County or State as the result of violation of any law, rules or regulations or any fines or costs levied by any Home Owner/Condominium Association for violations of any Covenants or Restrictions by Guest or visitors of Guest ("Excess Damage Costs"). I/we have read and agree to the Damage Waiver Fee section of this Agreement.
If the credit card listed in the above “Damage Fee Waiver Clause” does not provide sufficient funds for “Excess Damage Costs,” as defined in the above “Damage Fee Waiver Clause,” I do hereby personally guarantee payment for such damage. And furthermore, I as the guarantor do hereby authorize and empower any attorney of any court of record of the state of Hawaii or elsewhere to appear for and to enter judgment against us, or any of us, in favor of Coconut Condos, LLC for any sums due under the above “Damage Fee Waiver Clause” plus interest with costs of suit, release of errors, without stay of execution, and with thirty-three and one-third percent (33 1/3%) as a reasonable attorney's fee, and the Guarantors hereby waive and release all benefit and relief from any and all appraisement, stay or exemption laws of any state now in force or hereafter to be passed.
If you do not wish to pay the damage waiver fee, you may instead add a $750 damage deposit that will be refunded 14 days after check-out, assuming no damage is done to the unit.
If the reservation was made through the Airbnb website, a security deposit is held by Airbnb. Airbnb will only charge the amount held if an issue is reported by the host. The above provisions still apply and must be met.
6. Storage of Food Items: Guests to maintain a clean environment in the unit by not leaving food items out with containers open. Most food items should be kept in the refrigerator to prevent attraction to pests. Food spills, crumbs, etc. should be cleaned promptly.
7. Check-In/Check-Out: Check in is after 3:00 pm HST. Check out time is 11:00 am HST. You are NOT required to check in or out at the front desk. No early check-in. If you check out later than 11am, you will be charged for an additional night’s stay. Late check-out may be purchased upon last-minute availability for an additional fee. Please contact reservations for details.
8. Lost and Found Items: If items are left in the unit after check-out, there is a service fee on top of the postage that will be charged if the guest would like any items found to be mailed back to them. In addition to shipping and handling charges to return your items left behind, we do charge $25 to look for and retrieve lost items.
8. Parking Passes: You are only required to check in at the front desk for a parking permit. If you have a vehicle, you will be charged a $20/day parking fee to park on property. Street parking is first come, first serve at no charge.
9. Cancellations: Please refer to the Airbnb cancellation policy set as "strict" for this unit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Coconut Condos’ cancellation policy does not provide refunds for unforeseen developments such as illnesses, mandatory hurricane evacuations and similar events that can affect your trip. We strongly suggest that you purchase travel insurance.
11. No Daily Maid/Maintenance Service: Bed linens and towels are provided. There is no daily housekeeping. A starter supply of bath soap, toilet tissue, and garbage liners will be provided; however, tenant will need to purchase further supplies. This is a privately managed unit and the Outrigger staff at the front desk will not assist you with towels, linens, any supplies or maintenance issues. Please call (phone number hidden). We have on-island support for any problems.
12. Tenants Liability: Tenant agrees to accept liability for any damages caused to the property by Tenant or Tenant guests, including but not limited to, landscaping, misuse of appliances, and/or equipment furnished. If damages are in excess of the security deposit being held, Tenant agrees to reimburse owners for costs incurred to repair/replace damaged items.
13. Illegal and/or disruptive activity: Coconut Condos, LLC reserves the right to remove any individual from the premises for any illegal or disruptive behavior on the premises. Coconut Condos, LLC reserves sole discretion in determining if a guest should be removed from the premises for illegal and/or disruptive behavior. No arrest or conviction is necessary for Coconut Condos, LLC to remove an individual from the property. If an individual is removed from the property for such activity, no refund will be issued for moneys paid to Coconut Condos, LLC.
13. Hold Harmless: All units are privately owned. Owners do not assume any liability for any loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, or plumbing. Nor will owners accept liability for any loss or damage caused by weather conditions, natural disasters, or other reasons beyond its control.
14. Walkways and Common Areas: The Tenant is fully aware that the walkways can be dangerous, that they can be slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone not using caution. Tenants should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the property. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, the undersigned accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of walkways and common areas. The pool areas are unsupervised and NO LIFEGUARD is on duty. Tenants assume full responsibility while using the pools at aina nalu and will exercise caution at all times. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult at all times.
15. Additional Terms and Conditions: The undersigned tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges actual Owners from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold actual Owners free and harmless of any claim or suit arising there from. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their Principals, agents, successors or assignees the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
16. Travel Insurance: Coconut Condos has partnered with CSA Travel Protection to provide optional coverage for our guests. CSA provides trip cancellation and interruption services, as well as emergency assistance and travel services, covering financial losses. Protect yourself in the event of hurricane evacuations and family emergencies, such as illness or death in the family. If you choose not to purchase insurance at the time of the initial reservation, you may call or email us to add trip insurance up to 30 days prior to your departure. Please contact Coconut Condos for more information.
17. Hurricane Policy: No refunds or date changes will be given for storms and hurricanes. We strongly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Everything you would need is already there - very clean apartment, with a lot of useful items (incl. variety of beach supplies), located in the top place of Lahaina, surrounded by fantastic flowers and trees. Just awesome! Special thanks to owners for modern and simply way to manage the stay: usage of digit code instead of key is a big plus, and there is very convenient experience of check in/check out email instructions. It was my second Aina Nalu experience, and definitely the best one. I would be delighted to come back, and strongly recommend it to anybody who wants to have the easiest ever and really relaxed vacations. Thank you!
Lara, you were a pleasure to host! Thank you so much for your review and recommendation of Coconut Condos at Aina Nalu. We are very happy to hear that you appreciated the ease and convenience of the digital key code system for our guests! We look forward to hosting you the next time you are on Maui!
Angela made us feel right at home, there was a gift basket waiting for us when we arrived with all sorts of delicious treats. The unit we rented had everything that the website listed and was very clean. We hadn't planned on staying at the room all day but when one of us fell sick, we had plenty in the room to keep us entertained. Thanks Angela!!
We loved the condo and the location. The unit was very clean and we were surprised upon arrival with a bottle of champagne in celebration of our anniversary.
awesome awesome awesome!
My expereince in the condo was great. The place was very clean and accomodating to all our needs. We had a group of 5 that fit very comfortable. We cooked dinner a few times and the condo had enough cooking equipment for us. It was great that they supplied us with boogie boards, towels, and an umbrella for the beach. Everything was great and I would definitely come back and stay here. Thanks again for everything Angela.
We REALLY enjoyed our stay here! The condo was comfortable and accommodating, and had a TV in every room. A pleasant surprise when traveling with three children :-) We particularly enjoyed the beach supplies (e.g., the cooler, and beach chairs) and the quiet, 2nd floor location. IMHO, Lahaina is the best "home base" in Maui. We had a blast walking downtown for shopping, eating and people watching, and were less than 10 minutes from our favorite beach on Maui (the name escapes me but has the "black rock" for snorkeling). Having 2 showers and laundry in the condo was wonderful -- hard to stress this enough! We will definitely stay here again. The one small issue we did have, was handled immediately by the owner. A++!
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews