***I provide receipts for tax purpose ***
MRT Station Taipei world trade center 101, ( In front of my apt bus 5 takes you to 101 MRT stop in 5 mins.) Tonghua night market, Ubike station are 5 mins walk away from the apt, 15mins walk to 101 building.
* Elevator building / brand new remodel like a hotel room without the hotel price !
* 5 minutes ride to 101
nearest MRT ( 101 world trade center Station)
* Security—Soothing Stay with Confidence
* Convenient — Super market underneath apt
* Comfort—A Good Night’s Rest at Ease with real King size beds
* Economy—The Most Affordable Choice along the MRT Line
Shopping, eats, night market, Taipei world trade center 101 MRT stations/ take the 5 small bus drops you in front of my apartment ! In front of the MRT station there are Ubike stations where you can rent bicycles ride them back park at the station near my apartment. from there walking with in 10 mins back to the apartment !
This apartment is not only brand new remodel, also has great amenities with a highly desirable location.
~ Extra Amenities ~
* Quiet for a good night of sleep
* Fresh air from the trees and park
*Real Bed that sleeps 1-2 people
*24 hour security
*Building with Elevator
* LCD Color Television with Cable
*Wireless Internet connection
*100+ cable movie channels, including HBO, Stars, etc
*electric stove ( for cooking )
*2 bottles spring water
*Supermarket underneath Apt ( everything you need during your stay)
* We offer pick up, drop off, and daily car service at additional cost feel free to ask us for details *.
Please NO Smoking in the room Long term stay is welcome!
*Xin Yi District
*MRT Taipei world trade center stop red line. Transfer 5 bus drops you off in front of the apartment. *MRT Station Taipei world trade center 101 Red line ( new and its here to make your stay convenient )
* bus 5 10 mins away from Taipei 101
* bus 5 & walk to luxury shopping malls
* Local eats and restaurants within walking distance
* 5 bus takes you to MRT, Taipei City Hall
* Easy access to taxi
* Convenience stores near by
* Excellent night life options for lounges, bars, clubs
* Mins away from most major Taipei attractions
* Close to Night Market, a foodie's delight
* Close to street markets
* Close to Bus Station/Depot which allows you access to Taoyuan International Airport for only $145NT!
The cleaning service can be arranged during your stay at additional fee.
===== Location // Location // Location =====
Usually Xin Yin area apartments are price up to 100 per night. My price really sets my apartment apart from the rest. Welcome Formosa !
no smoking with in the rooms. Turn off all power source when leaving the apartment.
Bryan is a very friendly and helpful host. He gave us an extra hand when we needed to store our luggages.
처음에는 mrt역과 멀리 떨어져서 걱정했었는데 b5버스가 숙소 앞에서 하차해서 편했다
그렇지만 연휴기간 때문인건지는 모르겠지만
버스 시간대가 확실하지않고 배치시간이 길어서 그게 불편했다
그리고 연휴기간이라 폭죽 터트리는 소리에 새벽에 몇번 깨기도 했다 그 점 빼고는 괜찮았다
방이 춥지도 않았으며 왠만한 편의시설을 갖추고 있기 때문이다
Bryan was super-helpful and fast when booking and then gave swift, helpful advice once I was there on where to eat nearby etc.. Apartment was clean and tidy and totally satisfactory for a cheap, central apartment.
I was VERY disappointed though, that the pin on the AirBNB map was NOWHERE near the actual location of the apartment. The pin on the AirBNB map showed the apartment as being less than 500m from the World Trade Center, very close to Jingxin Park, and that is why I chose this apartment. However, once I booked and was given the precise street address, it became clear that the apartment was actually 2.6km south of the World Trade Centre. Yes, I survived walking/taxi-ing the extra 2km each way each day, but I consider this highly misleading. By the time I learnt of the inaccuracy, it was too late for me to find a different place and I had already paid. When I complained to Bryan he said there was a problem with the map. Perhaps that is the case, but whether it's AirBNB or Bryan at fault, it's a seriously misleading glitch in the system. Please fix! I've not had this problem when using AirBNB in New York and in Wellington, NZ.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The Good :
1. Nice quiet neighbourhood. Can get good night sleep without the noise of traffic or crowd.
2. There is a supermarket at the ground floor of the apartment. Convenient place to stock up on food/snacks.
3. For anyone coming to Taipei for the 1st Jan Taipei 101 fireworks, this is an ideal place to be. Less than a minute around the corner of the apartment, one can get a good view of Taipei 101. Taipei 101 is about 30 minutes walk away, ideal for anyone who wish to get close to the action and not worry of getting stuck in the MRT or no able to get a cab (due to crowd and road closure) back after the fireworks.
4. Within 10 minutes walk from the apartment, one can find 24hrs convenience stores and local eateries, within 20 minutes walk, one can find MacDonald's, shops and restaurants.
5. There is a shuttle bus service to the nearest MRT (though I haven't tried it)
6. Washing machine available. Ideal for long stay where washing is required.
7. Check-in and Check-out is fuss free and easy. Just follow Bryan instructions.
The Bad :
1. The room is constantly COLD. There's no heater and switching off the air-condition doesn't help. Not an ideal place to stay during the winter months for people who doesn't like the cold.
2. The floor is not carpeted, so its painful to walk around barefoot. Fortunately slippers are provided.
3. Although washing machine available, it does not have dryer function. Clothes hanger are provided and clothes can be hang to dry in the bathroom. However, for clothes to dry, the windows in the bathroom must be open at all times.
4. Bathing essentials are available, but unfortunately, during my stay, there's many different types of hair shampoo available, but NO bathing gel (have to buy one from the supermarket).
Bryan is a great host and very helpful. He always answers in a few seconds. The apartment is in a calm residential area with a supermarket on the first floor, very convenient. The building seems new and access is with code or keycard, super modern. I had a pleasant stay.
Quite value-for-money considering the location and there are so many eating places around this bnb plus a supermarket downstairs. The room is very simple but it has everything that i need, towels, washing machine, fridge, stove, comfortable bed, cable tv, clean, hangers. I was able to check in automatically using passcode provided in advance by host, ver convenient.
This host has 138 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Originally from San Francisco, spending most of my life traveling and business in south east Asia. Now relocate in Taipei; I def know my way around Taipei City! I find it fun and rewarding meeting new people. Sharing my knowledge of this colorful City with guests makes their trip fun and memorable. My apartment will offer you the best experience and the best price in town.
I'm fluent in ENGLISH, Mandrain, Cantonese. little japanese.