About This Listing
Located in Fort Lee, very near to midtown of Manhattan New York City . This lovely, charming home is clean, quiet and private, with large four bedrooms, a family room and a formal dining room.
This large 3200 sq. ft house is a recently build, VERY CLEAN, has excellent natural light and an additional sofa in the family room. Upon reaching the house, the door opens into a large, windowed hallway. The house has an open main floor plan with big eat in kitchen, formal dinning room and huge family room with fireplace and 55 in. flat screen TV. Adorable kitchen with modern stainless steel appliances, modern glass tiling, large refrigerator, toaster, coffee maker, modern glassware and cookware.
On the second floor you will find 3 bedroom, three bathrooms.
You will love the master bedroom with a big full bathroom with a jacuzzi.
NO SMOKING in the house and no pets.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This is a non-smoking home. You are permitted to smoke outdoors on the deck. Butts are to be disposed of properly and not left anywhere on the property. Any violation of the smoking policy will incur a $150.00 fine and if additional cleaning is necessary to remove smoke odors from the house and/or linens, costs will be subtracted from your deposit
4. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses
7. Pets are NOT allowed. PETS are permitted only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum.
8. Checkout procedures: Prior to checkout, all dishes should be washed and put away. Beds may be left unmade and sheets and pillowcases left on. Towels should be placed in the laundry hamper. Before leaving, set the thermostat to 55 degrees in the cooler months and 50 degrees during warmer months. Make sure all doors and windows are locked and shut.
We will not be liable or responsible for personal items left behind, lost or stolen.
If you leave an item after checking out and wish to have it returned, call us as soon as possible and we will arrange for shipment. We will inform you of the shipping cost and with your approval, deduct it from your deposit refund to cover the expense.
PARKING – Parking is limited to 3 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. The snow removal is tenants responsibility
11. Bath Tub: No children under the age of 12 permitted in bath tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk.
12. The fireplace use is forbidden
No refunds will be given for storms. All roads can be curvy and steep .All drives are well maintained; however, we highly recommend four wheel drive and/or chains during the snow months. We do not refund due to road conditions
14. The house cannot be used for any type of party, or celebrations
The violation of this rule will bring immediate cancellation of this lease agreement and tenant will be force to vacate the property without any refunds, or compensations
15. No noise or loud music is permitted on the property.
16. Illegal substances are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction. d provide proof of age, if requested.
17. You must be 25 years of age to rent this home a House parties are strictly prohibited and grounds for immediate eviction Any exceptions to the rules and regulations as written here, must be approved in writing in advance.
18. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
19. Force Majeure. There may be circumstances beyond our control and contemplation, in which the property might not be available for your booking. Examples of these include (but are not limited to) destruction of or severe damage to the property. In the event of Force Majeure, we will do our best to make alternative arrangements for you where possible. If we cannot, or if the alternative arrangements are not acceptable to you, then we will refund all monies paid. This will be the full extent of our liability to you in such circumstances, and we will not be responsible for any other costs connected with any such cancellation, howsoever arising.
I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE RULES AND REGULATIONS. I CERTIFY THAT I AM AT LEAST 25 YEARS OF AGE AND THAT I WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CARE OF THIS PROPERTY BEING RENTED UNDER MY
NAME. I ACCEPT FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR DAMAGES OR EXTRA CLEANING CHARGES, SHOULD THEY BE DISCOVERED DURING OR AFTER DEPARTURE.
My family loved staying in this house. The description was accurate. There were four large bedrooms. The interior of the house was extremely enjoyable and bright. The neighborhood is quiet and pleasant. The house is open and sound carries throughout the house, which should be fine unless you need silence. Ilona will contact you near the time of your arrival with all of the information. If we ever needed this size accommodation again in Fort Lee, we would definitely get this house.
Ilona was genuine and comfortable to deal with. Her Villa is reflective of her pictures and description. The villa is large and spacious and impeccably maintained and clean!
The neighborhood is good and close to the bridge to NYC, many local supermarkets close by.
Very nice house, great location also for NYC if you have car. You can very easy get into the downotown by ferry, but to the ferry you must go by car or bus, its not walking distance. You can buy food and drinks in the near shop (walking distance) or eat in the near located retaurants, its very pleasant. Only one thing as a blob on our stay, we think that is better to know that there is basement in the house which is also for rent, sometimes when we listened music or TV, or even walking in the house without shoes, the tenant downstairs complained that it is too loud, we didnt know there is someone downstairs. This experience little affect our stay but even that we must say it was great time in New Jersey and NYC. Thanks. Marek with wife and friends.
Ilona's home has a great location near the entrance of the GW Bridge making trips to the city super easy. The house is nicely updated as well. There are really only 3 bedrooms ready for guest in this house so if you are bringing a group of 5 or more I recommend you prepare to sleep on a couch or air mattress. We had to bring in the cleaning service once but they were flexible and got in web we were out for the day. Overall a good experience.
Ilonais an awesome host! We felt like we were home. The house is warm cozy ansd perfrct for NYC trips. We were super close to the city and had everything we needed around town. Illona always kept in contact with us making sure everything was perfect!
Due to the storm Sandy, the house was out of power but Ilona communicated with me diligently so we, 5 of us, were able to enjoy the wonderful stay here. Excellent property and nice host! Definitely recommend it!
This host has 15 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Ilona
I am professional business oriented lady, I like to travel and explore new destinations and meet new people.
I like comfort and cannot stand mess and smoking in the house.