About this listing
A funished 60 m2 apartment right in the middle of Horsens, yet not noisy, as it is a top-floor apartment, and has a perfect location. Just 5 min to the train station, 2 min to the theatre and 3 min to the cozy streets with bars, cafès, restaurants etc.
Fast wireless internet, good parking and fully equipped kitchen (except microvawe oven)
THE APARTMENT has a fairly decent large bedroom with a brand new (June 2013) comfortable large 180x200 cm bed plus a 120x200 electrical inflatable air bed for an additional guest. There are down duvets and down pillows for comfortable sleep. There are a spinning bike in the bedroom for morning (or at all times) exercise.
The living room is large with a sleeping couch for 1 person and an electric piano with AKG-240 headphones, if you are interested to play.
Kitchen has everything you need to cook, both a micro wave, toaster, blender, coffee machine, juicer, oven, fridge, washing machine and dryer. Bathroom has a toilet, zink and shower.
I will provide clean towels and linen.
Even though the apartment is located in downtown Horsens it is rather quite.
The neighbourhood is central, but good. Only 4-5 min walk to the railwaystation, and 3 min walk to the best café streets.
Bus is just outside the building. 1 min walk.
1. Feel at home.
2. You can borrow / use all my equipment. Just treat them like they should be treated.
3. Wi-fi is free. Remember to ask me for the code, as I am changing the code from time to time.
4. No smoking.
5. No pets.
6. Feel free to eat food in the fridge, just replace it with similiar type (and value) food.
7. You can get a FREE training/work-(email hidden) in Horsens, by telling my name, and that you are friend of me. They have sauna and steam bath too.
8. Unplug or switch off some of the electrical switches when you go to bed, and when you go out. I will tell you which ones.
9. Take well care of the key, as the door lock when it slams. Always bring it with you. Also be careful when you unlock the door. Press the door lever down while carefully rotating the key. They key has never broken, but we don't want that to happen when you are here either ;-)
10. When you leave, put the keys in the postbox to the right with my name on, in the ground floor.
11. Enjoy your stay in Horsens.
12. Leave the apartment in the same condition as it was when you came.
Thanks Stig for renting us your very nice apartment. Unfortunately we didn't meet, because Stig was away on travel, too. The subsecently necessary unconvential hand-over of the keys worked perfectly well. The apartment was as described and was perfectly located. We made day trips to Aarhus and Silkeborg, but also bike trips around horsens. Everything was perfect!
Stig is a friendly host and explained us everything in detail upon arrival at the appartement. The appartment is old, but comfortable, especially the sofa and the double bed. I might take some time before the water from the tap is warm. We enjoyed watching TV (new!) and DVDs in the evening. Free parking very close to the appartment. As the apparment is on the second floor, you need to carry your lugguage upstairs, but Stig helped us with that.
The appartment is very close to the center with shops and restaurants. This appartment is recommended for a couple travelling around.
Stig was a really good host. He was easy to communicate with and very nice and friendly. His apartment was well located in the city center and next to a beautiful park. It was very cozy. It was maybe just a little cluttered, but clean. I would definitely recommend it and go back if I could. Thanks for everything!
Many thanks for your hospitality. Everything was perfect.
Hope to see you again.
We didn't stay in this apartment for two long but I have to say it was very enjoyable and cozy. It was a cute apartment and conveniently had a hair dryer too! We had a great stay and would love to go again!
Stig was more than accomodating and stayed at the apartment to show me around.
A quaint apartment. A great location. All amenities available, and a brand new clothes washing machine which was fabulous for travellers.
My only criticism is that the apartment could use a woman's touch with decorating.... With boxes piled high in corners of the room, and furniture placed haphazardly.
Also of note is that the apartment is located on the third floor walk up of an old building with very steep, winding stairs..... These could be problematic for elderly people or for maneuvering luggage.
Det var et lækkert sted at bo. Meget tæt på, hvor jeg skulle holde fest i 2 dage. Stig tog imod mig og forklarede mig alt, hvorefter jeg havde lejligheden helt for mig selv i de 2 dage, jeg skulle overnatte i Horsens. Stille og roligt område uden larm i weekenden. Jeg kan nemt anbefale andre at bo hos Stig.