A funished 60 m2 apartment right in the middle of Horsens, yet not noisy, as it is a top-floor apartment, and has a perfect location. Just 5 min to the train station, 2 min to the theatre and 3 min to the cozy streets with bars, cafès, restaurants etc.
Fast wireless internet, good parking and fully equipped kitchen (except microvawe oven)
THE APARTMENT has a fairly decent large bedroom with a brand new (June 2013) comfortable large 180x200 cm bed plus a 120x200 electrical inflatable air bed for an additional guest. There are down duvets and down pillows for comfortable sleep. There are a spinning bike in the bedroom for morning (or at all times) exercise.
The living room is large with a sleeping couch for 1 person and an electric piano with AKG-240 headphones, if you are interested to play.
Kitchen has everything you need to cook, both a micro wave, toaster, blender, coffee machine, juicer, oven, fridge, washing machine and dryer. Bathroom has a toilet, zink and shower.
I will provide clean towels and linen.
Even though the apartment is located in downtown Horsens it is rather quite.
The neighbourhood is central, but good. Only 4-5 min walk to the railwaystation, and 3 min walk to the best café streets.
Bus is just outside the building. 1 min walk.
1. Feel at home.
2. You can borrow / use all my equipment. Just treat them like they should be treated.
3. Wi-fi is free. Remember to ask me for the code, as I am changing the code from time to time.
4. No smoking.
5. No pets.
6. Feel free to eat food in the fridge, just replace it with similiar type (and value) food.
7. You can get a FREE training/work-(email hidden) in Horsens, by telling my name, and that you are friend of me. They have sauna and steam bath too.
8. Unplug or switch off some of the electrical switches when you go to bed, and when you go out. I will tell you which ones.
9. Take well care of the key, as the door lock when it slams. Always bring it with you. Also be careful when you unlock the door. Press the door lever down while carefully rotating the key. They key has never broken, but we don't want that to happen when you are here either ;-)
10. When you leave, put the keys in the postbox to the right with my name on, in the ground floor.
11. Enjoy your stay in Horsens.
12. Leave the apartment in the same condition as it was when you came.
Venlig og imødekommende vært. Rigtig god oplevelse.
Kan anbefales hvis man vil været midt i Horsens.
Very nice, cosy apartment and super-friendly host. Everything is as described in the offer. The flat is equipped with everything you may need (internet, tv, washing machine, even hair dryer), and the way Stig treats his guests will for sure make your stay very pleasant. Free parking spot and very close distance to the city center are another advantages. The flat is just perfect for a couple looking for a place to stay in Horsens.
Fin lejlighed og meget venlig og omhyggelig vært. God seng og dyner. Ingen støj.
Det kunne meget vel tænkes at vi vender tilbage og anbefaler gerne. Vær dog opmærksom på meget omskiftelig temperatur i badevandet (men måske kun et problem i hård frost?).
Our stay in Stig's flat was great. We felt at home, we had all we needed and a relaxing environment with the music system he has there, a super comfortable bed, its wi-fi connection and a really quick access to the town center, just go downstairs and you will find shops and pretty streets to walk along.
L'appartement est tel que sur les photos (à par le vélo :) ). il est très bien situé, proche du centre et de la gare. Il est très très calme.
Stig est génial et très sympa.
Je recommande malgré la douche qui fuit. Je me suis senti très bien dans cet appartement.
I went to Horsens for business reasons. So my needs were basically "just a place to sleep". The parking spaces in front of the home (in the evening) are excellent. The neighborhood is quiet, central and good.
BUT the apartment has a single disadvantage in September 2014: The shower is so badly, that I cannot recommend the stay in this apartment at this point in time (for this reason only).
Wir wurden herzlich von Stig empfangen und er hat uns alles Notwendige in der Wohnung gezeigt. Die Wohnung ist gut gelegen (nahe beim Stadtzentrum) und die Parkmöglichkeiten vor dem Haus sind super. Horsens war wunderbar, um von dort aus verschiedene Ausflüge zu machen. In der Wohnung hatten wir alles was wir brauchten und Stig hat uns sogar Platz in Schrank und Kommode für Kleider gemacht. Leider sieht die Dusche nicht sehr einladend aus, da es durch stetiges Wasser tropfen Kalkablagerungen hat.