About this listing
The Cosy Beach House boasts a beachfront location with full view of the Red Sea and the desert mountains. Perfectly situated in the quiet area of Eel garden directly adjacent to one of Sinai's most treasured diving destinations. The area of the luxurious Cosy Beach House is located in a private, quiet, safe and secure area that combines modern-day comfort which gives you the perfect getaway to relax with the surrounding ambiance. Only short and scenic walk to Dahab local shops, restaurants, cafes and bars with numerous outdoor activities to enjoy including swimming, surfing, kite surfing, snorkeling, and diving. Visit the internationally recognized beach destinations, famous dive spots - Blue - Hole, Canyon, and Lighthouse diving area are all within easy reach. In this Cosy Beach House you will find all you need for a relaxing break. It has spacious rooms, brilliant beach view, private garden, Sun lounges, and barbecue area for family get-together. Guarantee will satisfy all your house-hold needs while you go and enjoy what the beaches have to offer.
The Cosy Beach House itself has:
• Two double bedrooms, Lounge, and bathroom
• Kitchen, fully equipped for 6 with oven/hob, coffee makers, kettle
• Air Conditioning through the whole property
• Internet WIFI free of charge
• Satellite TV with English channels
• iPod/ iPhone Docking Station/speaker
The Cosy Beach House Features:
• Unique beachfront location, shallow swimming beach
• Private garden with outdoor barbeque area
• Sunny private terrace with a patio table and chairs, sun lounge
• Large family bathroom, has a bathtub with shower, w/c washbasin
• Laundry service available on-site
• Private, quiet, and safe surrounding
• Full concierge service
• All bed and bath linen and beach towels supplied
• Fresh towels and sheets are available anytime
• Complementary pack - fresh fruits, fresh bread; juices, herbs, coffee, mineral water, and a bottle of local wine for a stay of a week or more
• Stays of more than one week duration have linen change mid stay
• Arranging airport transfers, mountain & desert trip and dinner, windsurfing, diving & diving learning, kite surfing, Santa Katarina trip.
• Big discount on certain well known restaurant,diving centre, boat trips
• Fresh baked peasant & Bedouin bread, fresh fish, and fresh fruits - available daily upon on your request
• Extra bed provided free
• Reliable taxi service at all time
• Children fun at the nearest Kids Club Playground - 2 Euros/child/day
• Manager on call at all time
• All washing powder and BBQ charcoal supplied
• Supermarkets/fruit shops/bank ATM/ pharmacy/liquor store within 3 minutes walk
• Heaven for kids, paradise for parents, fabulous for couples, perfect for divers, surfers, sun worshipers, and ocean lovers
• No hidden charges, price inclusive of electricity, water, and all governments taxes
Directly set on a fabulous beachfront in Dahab, nicely appointed in private, quite, and secure area combines modern convenient comfort, private garden, with relaxed cosy ambiance. Few minutes to local shops, restaurants, cafes and bars with numerous outdoor activities. One of the amazing spot to be in, is the south Sinai town of Dahab in Egypt.
Private garden & terrace.
Quite and safe.
Provide a reliable taxi service.
Other Things to Note
Female friendly beach,
No smoking inside the rental - please use your private garden.
From Dec 01, 2015 - Feb 28, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
About the Host, Rasha
I have worked in the hotel and tourism industry in Dahab since I graduated from university twenty years ago. I love Dahab and my job so much, and I've always believed in the quality of service. My job is just perfect for me, makes me meet a lot of people and make friends from all over the world, which I feel shapes my personality for the better and vice versa. I am well familiar with the area and its people. I also have great connections, access to tourists benefits, provide a safety net during your stay, and have had the transformative experiences that I will recommend for you. I'll help you discover the stories waiting to be told.