About This Listing
This rustic villa with an open, split level floor plan, was designed by one of St. Lucia's premiere architects. Come relax, explore and unwind on one of Conde' Nast Traveler's favorite islands.
Round up a group of friends or family to come stay in our split level, open floor plan, clean, comfortable, rustic villa, as a great affordable option to explore this amazing island. We strongly recommend getting a car rental, as the public transportation does not run regularly through this suburb.
You will be located:
-5 minutes from Pigeon Island, the site for the island's world renowned Jazz Festival
- 5 minutes from the island's best Golf & Country club
- 5 minutes from the famed Body Holiday Spa
- 5 minutes from the famous Cliff Restaurant on Smuggler's Cove
- 10 minutes from Trim's horse stables and a ride along Cas en Bas beach
- 10 minutes from windsurfing, kitesurfing or tropical paintball on Cas en Bas beach
- 15 minutes from the Rodney Bay Marina and its facilities and restaurants (be sure to visit Elena's ice cream) one of the Caribbean's best marinas and the end point of the annual Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC) which begins in the Canary Islands
- Pigeon Point is the site of our world famous Jazz Festival, held every spring, and the Rodney Bay Marina bustles all Christmas season as events are held as the ARC voyagers arrive and celebrate
- 15 minutes from Rodney Bay Village and its strip of nightlife, bars and restaurants
- Beyond that, venture into the capital Castries, take a Forest hike or Jeep tour, visit the Chocolate plantation, or the Sulphur Springs with its mineral rich mud and hot springs. Do a night dive off of Pigeon Point to watch the lobsters go about their evening chores, climb our world famous Piton mountains, do a dive at the base of the Pitons to see the largest array of colourful sponges.
Remember - we were British, so we drive on the left!
Interaction with Guests
You will have the villa to yourself, but we live 10 minutes away. We will provide you with brochures and information, and will also provide whatever tips you may need - don't hesitate to ask!
Located at the northern tip of the island, our neighborhood is the island's most expensive and exclusive. Residents include business owners, doctors, lawyers and European expats.
A rental car is a must, we may be able to help you secure one - shoot us a message.
Located at the northern tip of the island, our neighborhood is the island's most expensive and exclusive. Residents include business owners, doctors, lawyers and European expats. The area is lush and peaceful, yet only a few minutes away from the island's # 1 hot spot - Rodney Bay Village.
We strongly recommend getting a car rental.
We can provide you with a ride from or to the Vigie Airport in the North for 30US and from the Hewanorra Airport in the South for 60US.
Electricity on the island is very very expensive. We do have AC units installed in the bedrooms, but they add close to 100 USD a week to the property's electric bill. If you'd like to pay the additional cost to utilize the AC in the evenings when you're home just let us know.
About the Host, Nicole
I'm from the Caribbean, so sharing a meal with new people from diverse cultures in different locations is in my blood!
Must haves - good laughs, as much sunshine as possible, yummy food, skype and wifi lol
Some of my favourite destinations - Maui, Ghana, San Pedro Belize
I'm a couchsurfing member, and was really excited to find air bnb whilst planning a cross country road trip.