Our private and comfortable tropical villa is the perfect getaway for your adventures on the beautiful island of St. Lucia. Enjoy a game of golf, a sunset dinner cruise, a weekly food festival or a game of island paintball! Whatever your tastes, beauty and adventure are right at your doorstep.
***Please read the description and details/amenities in their entirety before contacting us***
Feel free to contact us with any Further questions.
Round up a group of friends or family to come stay in our clean, comfortable and somewhat bare bones villa, as a great affordable option to explore this amazing island. We strongly recommend getting a car rental, as the public transportation does not run regularly through this suburb.
You will be located:
- 5 minutes from the island's best Golf & Country club
- 5 minutes from the famed Body Holiday Spa
- 5 minutes from the famous Cliff Restaurant on Smuggler's Cove
- 10 minutes from Trim's horse stables and a ride along Cas en Bas beach
- 10 minutes from windsurfing, kitesurfing or tropical paintball on Cas en Bas beach
- 15 minutes from Pigeon Point, ruins of the forts and cannons, and amazing views of Rodney Bay and of neighboring Martinique 20 miles to the north
- 15 minutes from the Rodney Bay Marina and its facilities and restaurants (be sure to visit Elena's ice cream) one of the Caribbean's best marinas and the end point of the annual Atlantic Rally for Cruisers (ARC) which begins in the Canary Islands
- Pigeon Point is the site of our world famous Jazz Festival, held every spring, and the Rodney Bay Marina bustles all Christmas season as events are held as the ARC voyagers arrive and celebrate
- 15 minutes from Rodney Bay Village and its strip of nightlife, bars and restaurants
- Beyond that, venture into the capital Castries, take a Forest hike or Jeep tour, visit the Chocolate plantation, or the Sulphur Springs with its mineral rich mud and hot springs. Do a night dive off of Pigeon Point to watch the lobsters go about their evening chores, climb our world famous Piton mountains, do a dive at the base of the Pitons to see the largest array of colourful sponges.
Remember - we were British, so we drive on the left!
You will have the villa to yourself, but we live 10 minutes away. We will provide you with brochures and information, and will also provide whatever tips you may need - don't hesitate to ask!
Located at the northern tip of the island, our neighborhood is the island's most expensive and exclusive. Residents include business owners, doctors, lawyers and European expats. The area is lush and peaceful, yet only a few minutes away from the island's # 1 hot spot - Rodney Bay Village.
A rental car is a must, we may be able to help you secure one - shoot us a message.
We can provide you with a ride from or to the Vigie Airport in the North for 30US and from the Hewanorra Airport in the South for 60US.
We loved our time at Nicole's villa! Her mom Christina greeted us, and answered all our questions when we first arrived. She was so sweet and also left us fresh bread on our doorstep one morning! The villa was just like what it was shown as in the listing. Perfect two bedroom house with a beautiful view from the porch. We felt very safe in Cap Estate and enjoyed the privacy that it offered. During our stay we climbed both Pitons, snorkeled, scuba dived, and enjoyed the (website hidden). Lucia is a beautiful place for a getaway and we'd definitely recommend this villa to anyone!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.