Enjoy a relaxing stay in our rustic and cozy Bunk House tucked away in the rolling hills of Nicasio Valley. Located down a private gravel lane on a 500-acre working cow ranch. 45 min north of San Francisco & 10 miles from scenic Point Reyes.
• Local pastries, French Roast coffee & a variety of tea provided
• Master bedroom with king bed
• Upstairs loft with Cal king + twin bed
• 2 bathrooms with showers (towels & handmade artisan garden soap provided)
• Full kitchen includes gas cooking stove, refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker. Kitchen is equipped with the basics (utensils/pots & pans/seasonings/olive oil/coffee essentials), but feel free to bring any special supplies for cooking or make a request prior to your stay.
• Wood burning fireplace (firewood provided)
• Full-size washer/dryer (detergent provided)
• Private deck with BBQ (charcoal provided)
• Guests are welcome to hike around the ranch during the stay.
• Share photos from your visit on Instagram @cowtrackranch
Interaction with guests
We are available by message or text throughout the duration of your stay. Since we are a working ranch, we are often outside working or away from the house. As a guest, you have all the privacy a B&B has to offer, so please make yourself at home should we miss you for a meet and greet.
Other things to note
If you have special lodging requirements/food allergies, we are happy to try our best to accommodate your request. Please let us know upon booking.
• Mobile reception is available at the ranch.
• Due to the remoteness of our location, wi-fi is not available in our area but we hope you enjoy your stay 'unplugged'.
• Because of ranch animals, wildlife & as a courtesy to guests with allergies, the Bunk House is not suitable for pets.
• No camping is permitted on the property, but many local campgrounds & lodging options are available within a few miles for friends to stay.
• During winter months, please remove your shoes to avoid muddy tracks.