About This Listing
A gorgeous "treehouse" style home in the heart of Venice, this modern haven brings you close to all the attractions of beach living. Quiet, tastefully decorated, fully equipped, walking distance to LA's most exciting shops and restaurants.
Beautiful home one mile from the beach and around the corner from Abbot Kinney, LA's hottest shopping/restaurant strip. Tastefully decorated, this two bedroom plus attic loft is a great family home away from home.
Main floor has:
- a large living room with a 42"flat screen TV, DVD player,with Netflix and Hulu Plus, among many other channels
- a modern kitchen with top-of-the-line dishwasher, french door fridge, microwave.
- a queen bedroom
- a king bedroom
- roman bathroom with jet bathtub
- cathedral ceilings in the living room
- wood floors throughout
- a great balcony where you can enjoy the quiet evenings, eat out, or just sunbathe.
The attic loft has:
- a full-size bed
- a pullout couch
- a wii, PS2, etc. and lots of games
- flat screen TV
You also have access to:
- a fully stocked kitchen, with every spice and cooking ingredient you would ever need
- clean linens, towels, beach towels, etc.
- two adult bikes and a kids' bicycle
- boogie boards, etc.
Beautiful gardens, quiet neighborhood - this is a great retreat while visiting the megalopolis that is LA.
Fully stocked kitchen, dishwasher, high-speed wifi, streaming Netflix, two bicycles.
Interaction with Guests
We're often out of town when the apartment is available. But we're an email or phone call away for any questions or recommendations. Never hesitate to call/text/email.
We're located on one of the most beautiful, tranquil streets in Venice, very close to all the attractions, but quietly tucked away. Within half a mile from our house you'll find the finest restaurants in LA, the most amazing boutique shops and even the Electric Lodge, a thriving cultural/arts center.
We offer two bicycles for free use when you rent our place. We're also close to bus lines that can take you to Santa Monica, the airport or downtown LA.
Other Things to Note
First Friday of every month is food truck day on Abbot Kinney. All the shops stay open late, and hundreds of people come from all over to enjoy the great variety of food and entertainment.
We've worked hard to create a "home away from home" for you at a fraction of what a simple hotel room in the area would cost. Please treat it accordingly and don't leave a terrible impression after yourself.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN EXTRA $25 WHEN:
- you leave dirty dishes in the sink
- you leave bikes in worse condition than you found them
- break boogie boards and don't replace them
- you leave sand on furniture or floors
- break dishes or glasses and don't notify us to find out what their value is
- leave the house in "trashed" condition, with garbage and recycle items everywhere, wet towels on the floor, etc.
- change the schedule settings on the thermostat
- leave lights on while you're away
This home is located in a residential neighborhood, please be respectful of those around. No late-night parties.
Bikes, boogie boards available for free with rental; the only rule is: you break it, you fix it.
Flexible check-in and checkout, let us know what your needs are, and we'll try to accommodate them.
Please remember to recycle and compost.
Great location and very comfortable beds! Quiet neighborhood. Hosts were very flexible with check-in check-out times. Nice having 2 (email hidden)ry reasonably priced.
My family and I felt like home,
Highly recommended to have a perfect time in Los Angeles.
Spacious areas to allocated 6 people without any problem.
The communication with Georand Thea was great and responded immediately.
We were 6 people in total and really enjoyed staying in this beautiful house. The apartment was clean and spacious and the neiborhood was quiet, what we appreciated as we were still jet lagged. The house is close enough to the beach. We would definitely stay here again.
Listing was accurate. Very easy to find and great area. Fell in love with Venice beach. Good on street parking. Well equipped flat. Very clean
We had a great time at George and Thea's place in Venice Beach. It was a real highlight of our time in California! Their house has a great location on a quiet street about 20 minutes by foot from Venice Beach. We enjoyed a number of local restaurants while we were there. The booking was exactly like their description and their pictures accurately portrayed the space. Thanks George and Thea for making us feel so welcome and adding to our time away!
The house was great and comfortable. Very close to everything we needed and wanted to see. It did indeed feel like we were home and could easily find what we were looking for. Having a stocked kitchen was great, especially when you need a bit of cooking oil! We also loved the back couch area- a perfect place to lounge in the evenings.
This host has 319 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews