About This Listing
A gorgeous "treehouse" style home in the heart of Venice, this modern haven brings you close to all the attractions of beach living. Quiet, tastefully decorated, fully equipped, walking distance to LA's most exciting shops and restaurants.
Beautiful home one mile from the beach and around the corner from Abbot Kinney, LA's hottest shopping/restaurant strip. Tastefully decorated, this two bedroom plus attic loft is a great family home away from home.
Main floor has:
- a large living room with a 42"flat screen TV, DVD player,with Netflix and Hulu Plus, among many other channels
- a modern kitchen with top-of-the-line dishwasher, french door fridge, microwave.
- a queen bedroom
- a king bedroom
- roman bathroom with jet bathtub
- cathedral ceilings in the living room
- wood floors throughout
- a great balcony where you can enjoy the quiet evenings, eat out, or just sunbathe.
The attic loft has:
- a full-size bed
- a pullout couch
- a wii, PS2, etc. and lots of games
- flat screen TV
You also have access to:
- a fully stocked kitchen, with every spice and cooking ingredient you would ever need
- clean linens, towels, beach towels, etc.
- two adult bikes and a kids' bicycle
- boogie boards, etc.
Beautiful gardens, quiet neighborhood - this is a great retreat while visiting the megalopolis that is LA.
Fully stocked kitchen, dishwasher, high-speed wifi, streaming Netflix, two bicycles.
Interaction with Guests
We're often out of town when the apartment is available. But we're an email or phone call away for any questions or recommendations. Never hesitate to call/text/email.
We're located on one of the most beautiful, tranquil streets in Venice, very close to all the attractions, but quietly tucked away. Within half a mile from our house you'll find the finest restaurants in LA, the most amazing boutique shops and even the Electric Lodge, a thriving cultural/arts center.
We offer two bicycles for free use when you rent our place. We're also close to bus lines that can take you to Santa Monica, the airport or downtown LA.
Other Things to Note
First Friday of every month is food truck day on Abbot Kinney. All the shops stay open late, and hundreds of people come from all over to enjoy the great variety of food and entertainment.
We've worked hard to create a "home away from home" for you at a fraction of what a simple hotel room in the area would cost. Please treat it accordingly and don't leave a terrible impression after yourself.
YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN EXTRA $25 WHEN:
- you leave dirty dishes in the sink
- you leave bikes in worse condition than you found them
- break boogie boards and don't replace them
- you leave sand on furniture or floors
- break dishes or glasses and don't notify us to find out what their value is
- leave the house in "trashed" condition, with garbage and recycle items everywhere, wet towels on the floor, etc.
- change the schedule settings on the thermostat
- leave lights on while you're away
THERE US A $100 FINE FOR NOISE DISTURBANCE. THIS WILL BE CHARGED PER INCIDENT.
This home is located in a residential neighborhood, please be respectful of those around. No late-night parties.
Bikes, boogie boards available for free with rental; the only rule is: you break it, you fix it.
Flexible check-in and checkout, let us know what your needs are, and we'll try to accommodate them.
Please remember to recycle.
The apartment was great, much bigger than we anticipated. Everything was clean, great quiet location
This is a wonderful stay and the house is located in a quiet location with walking distance to Venice beach. Will recommend to friends for those who have a plan to stay in LA.
We really enjoyed our one-night stay! We met Thea. She was very nice and accommodating. The house was filled with lots of light and clean. We had five people. The neighborhood was comfortable and parking for two cars was not a problem. We walked to the beach. Thanks!
Geoge and Thea 의 집은 Venice 주변의 한적한 동네에 위치하고 있습니다. Street parking이 가능하여 parking의 문제는 전혀 없었으며, 타올 및 샴푸, 린스 등의 물품들도 넉넉하게 준비되어 있었습니다. 6명의 투숙객에 넉넉한 식탁과 침실은 매우 아늑했습니다. 다음에도 이 집을 방문하고 싶습니다!
We had a wonderful stay! Amazing location- we walked up and down Abbot Kinney and Venice Beach. The house was a perfect fit for 5 people.
We had a great time in George and Thea's apartment. The apartment very closely matched the description and pictures although the child's bedroom has been updated to a large double room. It was clean, spacious and we'll maintained. George and Thea were very responsive to our questions during our stay and very helpful. The only down-side for us was that only one of the bedrooms had curtains and as we are used to a dark bedroom this meant some early starts. However, Thea did offer to rectify this for us during our stay. I would certainly recommend this apartment to others. It was on a quiet street in a good location and is a great base.
This host has 344 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews