Studio 2 min. to Ximen MRT exit 5Taiwan, taipei county, 61 Yánpíng South Road, Zhongzheng District, Taipei City
Request to Book
About this listing
- For availability of the room please click on view calender.
- The map at the bottom of the page tells you the proximity of my studio. After your booking you will receive a reservation confirmation from airbnb with the full address. I do not give out the address before booking. My studio is two blocks away from Ximending and 3 minutes by walk from metro blueline ximen station exit 5. It is one metro station away from Taipei train station. It is located on 6th floor.
- There is only one room under this listing, this is a studio which accommodates up to 4 people ONLY, you will have the whole place to yourself with a private bathroom. I have two listings/studios and they are about two blocks away from each other.
-You can see the price per night in the calender. Weekly price is available under prices. If you want to see the price in different currencies, just choose your currency at the bottom of the page where you can choose language and currency in the listing.The total price will be be slightly higher because there is a one time cleaning fee and a10% airbnb administrative fee added to the total. Sometimes I charge an extra fee for the guests after the first two guests, please check under prices to see if there is an extra charge for additional guests. Children or infants are the same price as adults. If you want to check the total price, simply enter the dates of your stay and number of people then click on request to book it, airbnb will show you the total price with its detailed breakdown. You will not be charged yet by doing this.
- I prefer payment through airbnb because this is the more secure way for both sides. Also, I will not be there to check you in or out which makes collecting payment difficult. All charges are paid to airbnb so no other extra charge.
- The security deposit is paid to airbnb when you book and will be fully refunded to you after you checked out if there is no damage.
Check in/ out/ luggage storage/ cleaning service
- This is a self check in and out procedure which means you will pick up and drop off the keys from my mailbox. So, late check in or early check out are not a problem. Detailed instructions will be provided in the confirmed reservation. Normally check in is after 3 pm check out before 11am. Early check in or late check out are possible depends on availability and can only be confirmed one day before check in or out. Just tell me your desired check in and out time and I will see what I can do.
- For luggage storage, Taipei train station has paid lockers for luggages in different size.
- The cleaning is only done once before your check in, so my helper will not enter the room during your stay.
Book Online/Strict cancellation
- To book the room you need to have verified ID which means upload a copy of your passport or natinal identification to airbnb and verified your phone number and other contact information that airbnb requests. Enter the dates you want and the number of people then click on request to book it and follow the instructions.
- Strict cancellation means 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival except for fees.
Supermarket & drugstore & 7/11 & money exchange
- The closest supermarket is in the basement of 遠東百貨FE'21by MRT exit. 3.
- you can buy drugs at Watsons which has off the counter medicines and all kinds of beauty products is two or three blocks away in the Ximending pedestrian walk.
- 7/11 which you can make copies, print, pick up train tickets that you reserved online, mail packages is within the same block.
- For money exchange you can go to any bank. Near Ximen MRT exit 4 there are many banks.
What is provided/Amenities
There are two elevators in the building but you need to walk a few steps up the stairs before you reach the elevator. For information on what is provided you can refer to the amenities. Other things provided but not mentioned in the amenities are
- full body mirror and safety deposit box in the walk in closet
- bidet toilet seat with seat warmer and warm water
- liquid soap
- towels, one big and one medium per guest
- hair dryer
Bedroom & living room
- one big shelf that separates the bedroom and living room
- one Queen size bed and a sofabed that can unfold and sleeps two
- 42" LED TV
- Blankets, comforter and at least one pillow per person, if you need more just look around for more in the studio.
- clean bed sheets also provided for the sofabed if there are 3 guests
- tables and chairs
- We don´t provide adoptors, please bring your own.
We don't have a full kitchen but we have the basics for a traveler:)
- electric kettle for hot water
- microwave, coffee maker
- glasses, wine glasses, wine opener, cups, plates, fork, spoon, knife, peeler,
SIM card & airport transportation
- Local SIM card is available at the airport, 7/11 and carrier stores. You must bring two photo IDs in order to buy a local SIM card.
- I do not arrange taxi for guests becauase only certain licensed taxi can do pick up from the airport and the taxi have to wait in the line until guests are assigned to them. It is pretty safe to take a taxi in Taiwan. However, do not expect the taxi driver to know English and please have the address in Chinese:)
- Taipei MRT (subway) generally runs from 6 am to 12am for the detailed schedule of each line, please check under Taipei MRT's website.
@ Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport to my studio：
take any airport shuttle that stops at Taipei Train Station,
the airport shuttle runs everyday from 5:20am to 00:30am, every 15~20 minutes, 60 minutes drive, USD 6(NTD 180) per person, get off at Taipei Train Station and transfer to MRT Bannan Line(blueline) to Ximen Station, take Exit 5, 2 minutes walk to the Studio. If you want to grab a taxi from the airport to the studio, Taxi goes by meter and taxi from the airport charge 50% in addition to your total. It should be around USD 60. The time depends on traffic, it should be around 1~ 1.5 hours.
@ Taipei Songshan airport to my studio
by Taxi (cost about USD 7 and 15 minutes) or Take brown line MRT at the airport and change to blue line at zhongxiao fuxing station and take trains for Taipei station direction and get off right after Taipei train station at ximen MRT station.
@ my studio to Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport
you can take MRT Blueline to zhongxiao fuxing, near exit 1 there are a few shuttles here to the airport, probably every 10 or 15 minutes. Shuttle cost about USD 5 per each adult. It takes about 50 minutes to get to the airport. Tickets may be purchased on the bus. Alternatively you can take a taxi or MRT to Taipei train station, if by taxi tell the driver you are catching a shuttle bus to the international airport and tell him to drop you at the shuttle stop. Maybe only one company operating here. Shuttle bus cost about the same. If you are going to the airport by taxi, there are plenty of them on the street near the studio that you can just grab one. It will probably take an hour and cost about USD 40.
What is provided
- one double bed and one sofabed that sleeps 2
- tables and chairs
- TV, phone for calls within Taipéi
- private bathroom
- liquid soap
- clean sheets
- one pillow per guest
- one big and one small towel per guest
- hair dryer.
- washing machine
- dryer for laundry
- laundry detergent
- refrigerator, microwave, electric kettle and coffee maker
- safety deposit box
- make yourself home :)
- Be considerate during normal sleeping hours such as after 11pm.
- Please use the studio as if they were yours and take good care of it.
- No strangers in the apartment and only paid guests are allowed to stay overnight.
- No smoking in the apartment or in the building.
- Last but not least enjoy your stay!
The room was good overall. Clean and big enough for 4 persons. But the host stay in another country. And we had trouble to enter during our two-day stay. The host hadn't tell me anything until hours before we checked in. One security guard(the others don't care of it.) did't allow us to enter the house. He said "apartment renting is not allowed in Taiwan." I just don't know what was going on and I have no interest to know. We had a 20 month infant girl and have no friends in Taiwan. Neverthless he said he will call police. That really brothers us since we had no people in Taiwan. Anyway, the room is nice and clean. And police didn't come because we didn't do anything illegal.
Lei was informed that there may be authorities involved to stop airbnb rental in my building and was given the option to cancel the reservation with full refund. But, she choose to keep the reservation. The detailed information on how to check in and get to my place and the keys are sent to Lei from airbnb in the confirmed reservation email upon a complete booking. Furthermore, my welcome email has reminded Lei that it is a self check in process and all the information are provided and she should read it carefully and have it with her when checking in. Nevertheless, she did not read it and emailed me for how to check in when she is at the door. Luckily, I was able to get back to her on information she already had.
3명이서 이용하였는데 불편함 없이 잘 지냈어요.
기본적으로 필요한 용품은 구비되어있고
지하철역도 가까워서 좋았습니다.
밤에 바퀴벌레 한마리를 보았는데
그것빼고는 부족함이 없는 숙소였네요.
Premo's place is as she described. The pluses are: 1. location! (minutes from the mrt and walking distance to taipei main station) 2. great shower 3. washing machine, dryer and dehumidifier 4. quiet. 5. excellent wifi 6. lots of space 7. umbrellas (website hidden) books and maps.
Some tips: 1. the nearest supermarket "Jasons" is very expensive - for basics you will do better with family mart and seven eleven (carrefour is around 15 min walk away); there is a bakery a couple of units away called Anderson - nice bread! 2. make sure you bag up your rubbish properly as Premo suggests to keep ants away 3. cheaper to buy single trip tickets than day passes if you are not likely to do too many journeys in a day 4. bring your laptop for entertainment especially if you dont understand chinese TV.
4일동안 4명이서 묵었는데 아주 좋았어요!
시먼역과 메인스트릿 정말 가깝고, 타이페이메인역도 걸어 다닐만 했습니다! 방도 크고 정말 안전했어요! 필요한 물건도 다 있어요~ 정말 사소한 물건 (우간, 우비..) 이런 것도 준비 되어 있더라구요! 빨래도 할 수 있고! 다음에 간다면 또 묵고 싶을만큼 만족만족이였습니다 :)
Easy self check-in. No fuss in meeting someone for the key and all. Once I entered into the apartment, I was impressed by how accurately the photos have illustrated this apartment. Usually I tell myself its not gonna be half as good (lower expectations, lower disappointments right?) Anyway, the apartment was great, it felt really cosy, the sofa bed is also comfy as i fell asleep on it watching TV one night. The sheets and place were clean and the decor was simple but pretty. The Washing machine worked well, the dehumidifier helped dry all my clothes overnight (within say 8-10 hours).
The apartment is located within walking distance to Ximen Station and also Taipei Main Station ( a slightly longer walk but still.. max 15 mins). Although its conveniently located in such a prime area, it was not noisy at night, not at all. It also felt very safe to walk back late at night. A guard would be at the building 24/7 and they are all generally very friendly and helpful people. :)
Last but not least, the Premo was a great host. Answering my queries promptly before the stay and the itinerary given was so detailed, I didn't need to contact her for anything during my 5 days stay. I would highly recommend this apartment to anyone visiting taipei for its cleanliness, convenience and comfort. :)
As Premo is out of town, she has a list of FAQs for guest to look through. The self-service checking in and out is a breeze. You just need to take the time to read the pointers. I love the apartment and the location. The tips and recommendations left behind in the room are great. Amenities are in good working condition. Room is clean.
일단 위치가 시먼역에서 가까워서 접근성이 좋습니다.
건물 겉모습만 보면 낡았다고 생각할수있지만 안은 아늑하니 괜찮습니다.
따뜻한 물도 잘나오고 수압도 괜찮고 지내기 적당한 곳입니다. 주위에 편의점도있어서 원하실때 이용할 수 있습니다.
필요한건 거의 갖춰져 있어서 편했어요.
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Premo
I am Premo a.k.a. Chien.
I was born and raised in Taiwan and lived overseas in Japan, Singapore, Hawaii, and Guatemala.
I used airbnb when I was traveling and stayed with many amazing people and families. I love most of my airbnb experiences and I hope you will enjoy the airbnb experience, too!
I love meeting people from different cultures and trying all kinds of fruits and food.
I hope you will have a chance to explore the amazing nature, hot spring, fruits and food in Taiwan. I look forward to hosting you:)
I am traveling outside of Taiwan. The best way to contact me is by email and I generally respond within a few hours or sooner.