This is too funny;
Other guests please read my other 250 reviews that are true and the complete
Opposite of what this angry guest says.
To clear this up;
This guest checked out a day early to go to whistler and wanted a full refund for the night. - sorry that I did not accept your request for this but you agreed to my cancellation policy when you booked so I’m sorry that your upset but perhaps you should have booked a listing with a more lenient policy.
Next - never have I even once kicked out or asked a guest to leave at anytime for any reason.
Bathrooms - I have two, an en-suite and a guest bathroom which I do not use.
The friend that was asked to leave actually was his asni never had a single visitor during this guests stay, and this visitor of his was not on the reservation and was invited over by him even after my booking requirements say you are not to have any guest in my
Home that are not in the listing. But I had already let his friend stay for a few hours and hang out cause it really was not a big deal. It was only after he decided to check out a day early to go to whistler and then was denied the refund request and decided to swear and get angry and aggressive with me that his friend was asked to leave. What would you have done in your home given this situation??!
Was I late? Yes! The guest said he would arrive between 8-9 he arrived early, I was home at 8:03 he was inside by 8:05.
No one was asked to lie to air bnb - I don’t even understand the rest of what you were talking about or trying to say there.
Lastly as far as entering his room, which yes I did, but here is the scenario. Check out time is 11am, I entered at 11:25 having thought he has left already but only to find him sitting on his computer, and I only entered to changed the sheets. Honest mistake but checkout time is check out time so I don’t feel to much at fault about this.
Big reply here but I like to put truth into what had acctually happened during this stay it is very interesting to see how far people will take it when money is involved.
This being said and before you read my HOuSE MANUAL which I don’t believe is a rule book but you can decide
Helpful information about the condo:
- The glasses are located above the sink.
- The tapwater in Vancouver is 100% drinkable.
- The iron is located under the bathroom sink
- The washer and dryer are behind the large painting in the hallway. Simply lift and remove it to access.
- The dogs name is Bella she may bark when you enter but you’ve never anything to worry about she is only capable of love. ( please refrain from talking about her in my review if you will)
- there is cable and Apple TV with Netflix in the living room.
- Please no red wine in the solarium/ white room.
- There is Blue recycling Bins on the top shelf at the front door closet, please recycle.
- If you break or spill anything please just tell me I am easy going and understanding and some cases may not be inclined to charge you, however if Come across it myself I will then charge you and take this amount from your damage deposit. Just like a hotel you break it you buy it, no surprise there.
- DO NOT LIGHT ANY CANDLEs please for safety precautions
Lost or unreturned key fobs and of the parking pass are each a $40 replacement fee, extra fobs are available if both of you need a fob just ask.
*Redroom if you are using the air conditioner a few short hours on a hot day may surprise you with the amount of water removed from the air. So always turn it off when you leave, and always check the bucket. As it Only takes a few Hours to fill up. During the day feel free to set it as cold as you like and the fan to high and again, cause I can’t stress this enough MAKE SURE TO KEEP AN EYE ON THE BUCKET!!! Overflows and damages caused by neglect are at your expense sorry.
Entry and Exit:
- Please do not wear your shoes inside my home and remove them at the front door.
- Your key will be hanging on the hook inside this bedroom. It will allow for access in and out of the building.
- The gym pool hot tub and sauna are located on the third floor and you will also need your fob to enter this area.
- Please shower in the change room before entering the pool area ( believe it or not the check the cameras for this.)
- The door code for the apartment is _________ followed by pressing the lock button. Best to take a photo of this section or write down the code before leaving the apartment
- You may come and go as you please but outside of the hours of 9 AM to 11 PM please be courteous and be quiet.
- I will not be able to hear you knocking at the Condo door from my bedroom. And my wireless door bell needs to be pressed twice to activate.
- in most cases I clean or tidy the bathroom on a daily basis.
- Girls there is a make up removing pads in the bathroom please don’t use the towels as it stands.
- Use your common sense if you mess on the seat, wipe it up. As well take a moment to wash any body hair down the shower drain would be appreciated.
- If you use the pool hot tub or sauna please use the towels that are hanging on The back of the door in the hallway, just outside the bathroom.
- Extra toilet paper is in either the cabinet or under the sink in the cupboard in the rare case there is none please inform me.
Internet and (Hidden by Airbnb) home:
- Wifi - Telus (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) 2.4G network
- Try not to use the light switches unless (Hidden by Airbnb) home fails.
- Commands for this room can be carried out buy saying “hey (Hidden by Airbnb) ________________ in the _________ room.”
- Examples - turn on / off the lights (Website hidden by Airbnb) dim the lights to __ (Website hidden by Airbnb) change the volume to __ (Website hidden by Airbnb) tell me a joke.
- **** please don’t not forget to specify the room after your command**** asking (Hidden by Airbnb) at 2 am to turn on the lights when you enter your room will turn on all the lights in the entire appartment including my bedroom
- You may also ask (Hidden by Airbnb) any questions you have about Vancouver, the weather, or use it to set an alarm for yourself in the morning, or listen to some music while you are in your room. As long as you start your sentences with “Hey (Hidden by Airbnb) ” it will reply in the best way it can. If any problems or other questions, please don’t hesitate to knock on my door or message me on Airbnb.
- There is two recording devices located within the condo. The first is on the doorbell at the front door, when pushed twice the doorbell takes an instant photo of you and immediately sends it to my phone.
- The second device is a camera that is motion activated and records 20 seconds clips when triggered. and faces down the hall towards the Bathroom. This is a Petcube for my dog as she has separations anxiety and this device allows me to talk to her, toss her a treat, and shine a lazer onto the floor to play with her remotely when I am not home. as well as added security for myself and for my guests. So if you hear me talking to the dog sometime and don’t see me, this is what is going on haha.
- I will not enter your room unless I ask And you approve. I expect the same for my room my ensuite washroom , any unapproved entries will not be tolerated and will result in you finding other means of accommodation and you will not receive a refund on your booking.
- If you have any issues with the recording devices or anything in my house manual please let me know and something can be arranged or cleared up.
Last piece of info because this happens so frequently, reservations that book for one guest and show up with two guests, when you leave expect a money request for the difference as I won’t bring it up with you during your stay to avoid any conflicts or unpleasantries between us. or you may clear it up yourself and send the difference via air bnb.
AnySerious problems or issues please call me ASAP (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) more thing if you leave your door open while you are home please do your best to keep my dog outside of your room if she comes to try and say hi. This will just ensure that the room stays as allergen free as it can be.
Thanks for staying:
(Website hidden by Airbnb) EVAN