About this listing
My villa is about 5 mins to Hualien Railway Station and it is conveniently located close to the urban area. Feel at home , comfortable and spacious is my pride. welcome your visit.
Each room has windows and oversized bathroom.
Free wi-fi,Shared kitchen (with a fridge + oven + microwave),livingroom
Interaction with Guests
I can speak English, Japanese, Cantonese! If you have any questions on the journey Please ask me to help you problem
* 5 minutes by car from Hualien Train Station
* 7-11 convenience store within walking distance
* near by world-known Toroko National Park/Qixingtan(seven star lake)/ the Pine Garden
*10 minutes famous night market.
* Plenty of beautiful mountains
Take the bus on hualien station and get off at Hualien Teachers College about 5 minutes,or i can drive yours to my home.The closest airport is the Hualien Airport (HUN). It is also about 5 minutes drive away.
pets are allowed
- Very nice place. Quiet neighbourhood but yet only 2 minutes to the night market. The rooms were comfortable and the bathrooms were clean.
- Nina was quite welcoming although it was a little difficult to communicate since we don't know Chinese at all. On the first night when we had not checked in yet, we had ordered pizza to the house and were on our way on a long journey from Cing Jing to Hualien. The pizza arrived before we did and Nina kindly paid for the pizza first.
- Loved the dog, laifu :)
- The terrace has an awesome view of the night sky!
- Can't make too much noise though since the rooms share a thin wall between each other and other residents get disturbed easily
If you are in Hualien, Spring Garden is a good place to stay at :)
Nina, the best host I met throughout our 12-day and 6 different homestay stays in Taiwan. A true homestay, very friendly, very hospitality host; very nice place, very clean, and homely. Superb! Nina also helped us to plan our itinerary to travel from Hualien to Taroko and Cinjing. Highly recommended!
About the Host, 春天花園 Spring Garden
I can English, Japanese, Cantonese . I often use free time to buy a ticket to go abroad, My home use the Nanyang style home decor, vast space and generous welcome your arrival.