Fully furnished one bedroom apartment just across Forestal Park. It has a perfect location, walking distance from the highlights of the city and the metro station. Lots of restaurants, bars and cafes nearby.
Fully furnished apartment in new building with excellent location opposite the Forestal Park provides access to multiple choices of entertainment, culture, museums, restaurants, pubs and services with excellent mobilization.
Bellavista Neighborhood, Lastarria Neighborhood, Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes, etc.
Fully Furnished Apartment:
1 bedroom,1 bathroom, full kitchen, balcony.
20th floor (excellent view)
Surface: 43 m² (462.85 ft²)
LCD TV 32" with cable TV
Sleeps max: 3
24 hour concierge
Terrace (28th floor) with a great view of the city and The Andes Mountains.
* No parking
Interaction with guests
We love to help with anything, and give directions, maps, help with recomendations, and we always are answering the emails, Airbnb inbox, and our (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN).
Other things to note
- Check-in: 3:00 PM / Check-out: 11:00 AM
(Flexible depending on the departure of the previous guest and the check-in time of the next guest)
* Parking has an additional cost of USD $ 12 per night (questions for availability)
- For extended stays it includes cleaning once a week, change of towels and sheets.
Please take care of the apartment and enjoy it as it was yours!
- It's forbidden to smoke inside the apartment! You can smoke at the balcony
- Visitors parking can be used ONLY for 1 hour. Please respect the time limit, otherwise the fine should be payed by you.
- Please turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- Turn off the lights, TV, heater when you're not using them
- Do not take very long showers
- Next to the elevator is the common garbage. There is a door for the trash chute ("Basura"), please take the trash there before you leave. All plastic bottles, cans and glass should be left to the side (on the floor), where they will be collected for recycling.
This host has 1964 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are three friends with some apartments in Santiago. We also manage other apartments from some friends.
We are from Chile, love nature, sports, culture and meeting new people!.
For the three of us, traveling is one of the best ways to see and experience new things, get to know different cultures and make new friends.
We really hope to make you feel like home!!!! We are open to show you around and give you the best tips Santiago has to offer.
Daniela / Fernando / Johan