About this listing
Fully furnished one bedroom apartment just across Forestal Park. It has a perfect location, walking distance from the highlights of the city and the metro station. Lots of restaurants, bars and cafes nearby.
Fully furnished apartment in new building with excellent location opposite the Forestal Park provides access to multiple choices of entertainment, culture, museums, restaurants, pubs and services with excellent mobilization.
Bellavista Neighborhood, Lastarria Neighborhood, Santa Lucia, Bellas Artes, etc.
Fully Furnished Apartment:
1 bedroom,1 bathroom, full kitchen, balcony.
20th floor (excellent view)
Surface: 43 m² (462.85 ft²)
LCD TV 32" with cable TV
Sleeps max: 2
24 hour concierge
Terrace (28th floor) with a great view of the city and The Andes Mountains.
* No parking
Interaction with Guests
We love to help with anything, and give directions, maps, help with recomendations, and we always are answering the emails, Airbnb inbox, and our Whatsapp.
Places of interest and distances from the apartment:
Forestal Park: 85 m (278 ft.)
Patronato Street (clothing market): 90 m (295 ft.)
Central Market (market and seafood restaurants): 390 m (1279 ft.)
Bellas Artes Museum: 435 m (1427 ft.)
Mapocho Cultural Center: 450 m (1476 ft.)
Main Square: 570 m (1870 ft.)
Santa Lucia Hill: 690 m (2263 ft.)
Municipal Theatre: 910 m. (2985 ft.)
Bellavista Neighborhood (bohemian area): 1230 m (4035 ft.)
San Cristobal Hill: 1300 m (4254 ft.)
Government House: 1315 m (4314 ft)
Pablo Neruda House: 1350 m (4429 ft.)
Mobilization and distances from the apartment:
Patronato Metro Station (line 2): 325 m (1066 ft.)
Bellas Artes Metro Station (line 5): 515 m (1689 ft.)
Bus Station: 4.7 km (2.5 mi.)
Airport (A.M. Benitez): 24 km (15 mi.)
To get from the airport to our apartment in the center of Santiago we recommend to take one of the following transfers:
Both of these companies have offices at the Santiago airport, so it is not necessary to book in advance. Shared transfers are cheaper than taxis, it might take more time to get to the center though, because other people might get dropped of first. It is also possible to book a private transfer with these companies.
An other option is to take a taxi. It´s important to ask for the price before you go, especially if you look foreign. A normal price is around 15.000 CLP. But never pay more than 17.000 CLP!
Other distances from the apartment:
Andes Mountain (ski resorts): 33 km (20.5 mi.)
Viña del Mar (beaches): 118 km (73.3 mi.)
Valparaiso (world heritage site): 125 km (77.6 mi.)
Other Things to Note
Check in: 15:00 hrs / Check out: 11:00 am
- There is no parking!
* For long stay, weekly cleaning with change of towels and sheets is included.
Please take care of the apartment and enjoy it as it was yours!
- It's forbidden to smoke inside the apartment! You can smoke at the balcony
- Visitors parking can be used ONLY for 1 hour. Please respect the time limit, otherwise the fine should be payed by you.
- Please turn off the water while brushing your teeth.
- Turn off the lights, TV, heater when you're not using them
- Do not take very long showers
- Next to the elevator is the common garbage. There is a door for the trash chute ("Basura"), please take the trash there before you leave. All plastic bottles, cans and glass should be left to the side (on the floor), where they will be collected for recycling.