130m2 of comfortable refinement, superbly situated. Stunning city and river views. Central, close to the Cathedral and major tourist attractions. Elevator. Fully equipped kitchen. Transports nearby.
Perfect to explore the city!
This brand new apartment has undergone a meticulous rebuild, developed within an 18th century Pombalino original building.
The moment you walk in, the large entrance with a modern lift and wide staircase gives a feeling of grand elegance.
On reaching your floor, the flat opens to an ample living room, with floor to ceiling doors that invite you to the balcony, overlooking Baixa, the casario and the river, stretching out to one of its amazing streets.
The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to make yourself feel instantly at home, including dishwasher, state of the art cooking appliances and all the little things you will need to entertain and cook for yourself.
In an adjacent laundry room there is also a washing machine.
As you enter through the hallway decorated with the original 18th century tiles, you will find the guests bathroom on the left, leading to the first of two bedrooms with a double bed and an en-suite bathroom in light coloured marble.
Further down the corridor, the master bedroom boasts an even larger room with another double bed, a en-suite bathroom with a light marble double vanity. This bedroom also features a walk-in wardrobe and an inviting adjoining outdoor balcony.
Guests have access to all of the apartment's amenities during their stay.
Interaction with guests
You will be greeted at the check-in and depending on what your needs may be, there will be as much or as little interaction as you wish. Upon the check-in we'll spend how much time you need to plan your stay.
Other things to note
- The standard check-out time is at 12h and check-in time at 15h30. This is just an estimate, early or late check-ins being possible upon request.
NOTE: Changes to check-in times are possible due to unpredictable issues concerning the apartment, departures, etc. Standard check-out and check-in times are always respected.
License or registration number26742/AL
Learn about this number
In order to make for a better experience for both parties, guests are required to follow the following rules:
1. We are very flexible with check-in and check-out times and we will try to schedule arrivals and departures according to the needs of our guests. If that is not possible, we will arrange for the storage of your luggage for as long as it is necessary. Please remember, though, that the standard check-in is between 15h and 16h and the check-out at 11h;
1.1. Late check-ins, after 22h have an extra fee of 20 euros and, after 00h, 30 euros;
2. The apartment in located in a residential area, please try to keep noise to a minimum at night;
3. For safety reasons, no strangers are allowed in the building's premises;
4. Although cleaning is included, guests are expected, as guests, to leave the apartment in proper and mindful condition;
5. In case anything should break or an accident occur, guests are expected to report all such eventualities to us directly, as soon as possible;
6. Since several beds are available, with reservations made for more than one person, please let us know in advance if separate beds will be required.
7. Keys are never to be left in the lock inside as the door will not open from the outside if another key is already in it. The locksmith fee is 150 euros;
8. Garbage should be left outside the buildings in closed bags after 21h;
If any doubts persist after consulting this profile, or if you have any particular need that you would like to be met, don't hesitate to contact us for further information.
During your stay, this place is yours. Treat it with respect.