About this listing
MONTHLY RATES ONLY - NO SHORT STAYS
Please send an inquiry prior to submitting a reservation request so that we can confirm availability and submit a Special Offer inclusive of all fees. See Additional Fees and Rental Terms section below.
Centrally located in the heart of the Castro yet on a quiet sleepy street, this Jr. one bedroom unit has recently been remodeled with recessed lighting, large flat screen tv, efficiency kitchen and updated bathroom. Sleeping alcove has a raised bed and is partially separated from the rest of the unit. Kitchenette area has granite counter and plentiful cupboard space. The unit is light filled and has hardwood floors throughout. Plenty of closet space and comfortable size bathroom complete this unit. 30 night minimum.
I manage numerous properties for SF Holiday Rentals so contact me if we don't currently have availability for this property and I’ll gladly check for an alternative suggestion for your dates.
1) $39 non-refundable Security Damage Insurance (CSA) fee or $3000 security deposit
2) 3-5% processing fee is charged by SF Holiday Rentals in addition to fees charged by Airbnb
3) End of stay cleaning fee $155 - $250 will be included in the one-time fees in the Special Offer total we submit for your use.
4) Interim cleanings 1-2 times per month at $125 each required for stays 45 nights or longer; pricing and frequency determined by number of guests, length of stay, and property size.
5) Additional fees such as early check in/late check out; additional guest; and pet fees may apply. Information is available upon request and fees can be added to your Special Offer.
To complete your reservation once accepted through Airbnb: you will receive a DocuSign link to a secure online rental agreement that must be completed, SIGNED and returned.
ONLY upon receipt of the completed and SIGNED rental agreement do we release the entry code and instructions.
No smoking. No pets. Subject to the terms on the SF Holiday Rentals website and SFHR rental agreement.
Guests are responsible for the timely removal and proper disposal of garbage and correctly sorting recyclable items into the bins provided. Failure to do so, during and at the end of your stay, will result in additional fees.
About the Host, Annette
I manage 40-50 properties in SF and the Russian River through SF Holiday Rentals. So, if you're looking at a property, chances are I'm booking it for someone else, and, I'll have alternative units if the one you choose is not available. I love to travel, scuba dive, read, swim, kayak, bike ride and ski.