A beautiful, newly renovated apartments in the center of Jerusalem Prime Location, suitable for up to 2 adults .The apartment 2 beds and a comfortable sofa, one and a fully equipped kitchen, including a kettle, microwave, electric stove and a refrigerator.
The studio is ideal both for short and long term visits, for tourism and business alike.
Located on the 19th floor at the City Tower (Migdal Hayir), best location in the center of Jerusalem!! (between Ben Yehuda Pedestrian street and the popular Mahane Yehuda open market), literarily minutes away from the best restaurants, the market, and tourists' attractions, and highly connected by public transportation. The studio has an amazing view of Jerusalem, which makes the stay even more special.
The tower has a 24 hour security and a doorman, 4 elevators . At the lower levels of the Tower you can find indoor parking, supermarket, pharmacy and department store.
As a holy city for Judaism, Christianity and Islam, Jerusalem has always been of great symbolic importance. Among its 220 historic monuments, the Dome of the Rock stands out: built in the 7th century, it is decorated with beautiful geometric and floral motifs. It is recognized by all three religions as the site of Abraham's sacrifice. The Wailing Wall delimits the quarters of the different religious communities.
Master Plan of Jerusalem indicates the number of locations called "spatial Tourism" including entrance to the city, train station, anyway, and the Russian Compound, historic areas like Old Town, Lifta and Ein Kerem , also has the downtown area museums .
Historic sites that attract the most tourists in the city are, among others:
The Western Wall - a remnant of the wall that surrounded the Temple Mount, where the traditional Jewish prayer
Western Wall Tunnel - the closest place today Holy of Holies (outside the Temple Mount)
Dome of the Rock - is the keystone under
Al - Aqsa Mosque - it was Mohammed from Mecca, according to some Muslim traditions
City of David - the point of emergence of the city of Jerusalem
Tower of David - Citadel which protect the city
Church of the Holy Sepulcher - containing a - according to Christian tradition the tomb of Jesus
Via Dolorosa - the route Jesus did from - sentence to crucifixion
In 2006 the Jerusalem Trail, a walking trail that passes 38 km long historical and cultural sites in Jerusalem and elsewhere. Similarly, line 99 of the Egged (around Jerusalem) passes near the popular tourist sites in Jerusalem.
- Trams and central bus lines leading to all city attractions
- The Old city – a 20 minute walk
- The Bustling Mahne Yehudah open Market – a 5 minute walk
- Jaffa road – a 2 minute walk
-The Great Synagogue
- The new Mamila Mall – a 15 minute walk
- Boutiques, shops, coffee places and restaurants
Migdal Hayir- the city tower located in the central of Jerusalem. you can see the tower from all over.
I am sure you are going to enjoy your stay in a nice, new, clean and a beautifull apartment.
Welcome to Top Of Jerusalem:
Just a few rules we ask you to keep while you stay in the apartment:
1. The apartment is cleaned and sheets and towels changed before every new guests arrive.
2. Guests are requested to keep the apartment tidy.
3. No smoking or pets allowed in the apartment.
4. Please keep the volume down on any television, radio, audio system or musical instrument, so that it is not audible from outside the apartment when the door is closed.
5. Guests are asked not to move, remove, or change furniture, pictures, wall hangings or other room decoration without the consent of the owners.
7. Please turn off air conditioner, lights, heating, stove etc. when leaving the apartment.
8. Check in time is 12 am, Check out time is 14 pm. If you need different check in and check out time please let us know in advance.
Thank you and enjoy your stay with us
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 189 reviews for other properties.View other reviews