About This Listing
NEW ON THE RENTAL MARKET!!! GOTTA SEE IT TO BELIEVE IT!!!
This LUXURY PRIVATELY OWNED AND MANAGED EQUIVALENT to a 2br 1ba condo has been renovated, furnished and decorated to make you feel right at home in paradise.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS BUILDING:
- upscale vacation rental building at 444 Nahua st. is perfectly located right in the middle of Waikiki - just steps to Waikiki life, shopping, dining and a short 5 min stroll to the beach
- highly secure with 3 elevators and trash chute on each floor
- AMENITIES include: roof-top recreation deck with swimming pool, BBQ/grill pits and picnic and sun lounging area - perfect for parties and family BBQs
- sauna with showers
- 6 story parking garage
CONDO SUITE : WATCH GOLFERS PLAY FROM YOUR LANAI OVER A CUP OF MORNING COFFEE!
- efficient, well thought out and easy to live in interior lay-out
- VERY CLEAN and QUIET
- located on desirable high floor of the cooler side of the building
- has unobstructed panoramic VIEWS from the BIGGEST LANAI IN WAIKIKI and with a BREAKFAST BAR TOO!
- has been renovated with new laminate and tile flooring through out the apartment and lanai
- solid wall with a lockable door for privacy between living room and bedroom
- sleeps up to 6 people comfortably : pillow top QUEEN size bed in the bedroom, pull-out TWIN size love seat in the living room , TWIN size roll-away bed, a full size sofa-sleeper that has a foam mattress and feels like a real bed on the enclosed lanai
- new 42" wall mounted LCD TV in the living room and a 32" LCD TV in the bedroom
- full KITCHEN with new large and small appliances, including over-the-range microwave, ceramic top range and dishwasher
- adjustable for up to 6 people table in the dining area
- dishes and other kitchenware provided
- AC unit in the bedroom, fans in other areas
- large family size WASHER/DRYER in unit
- newly re-remodeled bathroom has shower over tub with safety grab bar and accordion door dividing wash area from the shower
- newly installed bathroom vanity cabinet with quartz counter top, under mount his-and-her rectangular sinks and slick contemporary faucets
- all linens and towels are provided for the guests
- child crib equivalent is available upon request
- new black-out draperies on the lanai
- beach towels, beach umbrella, beach chairs, boogie boards, cooler, snorkeling gear, some kids sand toys, DVD and book library for your entertainment
INCLUDED IN RENTAL PRICE: all utilities, cable and satellite TV, phone service, 2 DSL internet connections with wifi.
PARKING is available in building garage at $9/day
Regular rental rates start from $139/nt+hawaii tax (depending on season and holidays).
based on up to 4 people occupancy and $10/night for each additional person
PLS CONTACT THE OWNER FOR YOUR SPECIFIC DATES AND RATES.
Refundable $400 security deposit and $95-99 departure cleaning fee applies.
MIN required stay for advanced reservations is 7 nights .
We also require all our guests to complete a rental agreement between the owners and renters.
This is a strictly NON-SMOKING, NON-PET condo
All condo and building amenities
Interaction with Guests
Fun an safe environment
bus lines are around the corner
Detailed Condo Rules and Check-in and out instructions will be provided to guests prior to their arrival.
Short version of what to expect is below:
1.Please read the 444 Nahua st Building Rules document and adhere to all the rules. Any building violations and subsequent fines will be passed on to you.
2.Quiet time will be maintained between the hours of 10:00 pm and 8:00 am daily except for Fridays, Saturdays and nights that precede Holidays when the quiet hours will begin at 12:00 am midnight.
3. Please, do not feed the birds on the lanai.
4. Should you lose or damage security fob and/or apartment key, please notify the host immediately. The cost to replace them is $150 each and will be deducted from your security deposit.
5. If you feel the need to move any furniture items around for your convenience you
are welcome to do so, provided all items are returned to their original locations before your check out.
6. Owners lock down closet is off-limits to the guests.
7. Trash disposal: trash chutes are located at the end of hallway on each floor . Please help us keep the condo clean and pest free and do your part to prevent bad smells and bugs by following those simple rules:
a.Bag all trash and DO NOT leave the food items open on the counter or inside the kitchen cabinets.
b.Take out garbage daily and always prior to your check out.
8. Please do not leave dirty dishes in the sink – wash them before your check-out (dish washing is not included in the cleaning services).
10. Pls take all open perishables out of the fridge and dispose of them before your check out
11. If you have any items for re-cycling, the bin is located on the ground floor of the garage.
12. Before your check out put the soiled linens and bath/beach towels in a pile in one designated place.
13. The departure cleaning fee covers up to 3.5 hours of work and regular cleaning is to be expected. Excessive cleaning beyond that will result in additional charges.
Here are some of the items that require your attention during cleaning/inventory and take up a significant amount of time, so we would recommend that you address them ahead of time:
Depending on the length of your stay and use of kitchen/towels/linens, etc. some of the items below might not be applicable
- clean pots and pans, especially the bottoms on the outside; cups and mugs on the inside
- any broken kitchen wares need to be replaced to avoid deductions for replacing those items
- clean the stove top, oven inside if gets burned
- coffee maker or any other small kitchen appliances need to be washed
- wash all the dishes you used
- take all personal items that you are not taking with you to dispose in the trash bin.
- Remove mold in the shower if you notice it there
- if there any other items in the condo that you feel need to be taken care of pls feel free to do it
Please treat our property the way you’d like us to treat your own home.
14.This whole facility has very strict NON-smoking rules that we intend to enforce.
Smoking in the building and inside the condo is against the State Law and will result in Association fines and forfeit of your security deposit. Please use the smoking areas 25 feet away from the building
12.Check out policy is 11:00 am unless specified otherwise in the contract.
THANK YOU FOR KEEPING THIS PLACE A PET- FREE AND
SMOKE-FREE ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL THE CONDO GUESTS.
From Jun 1 - 5, 2015 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
The flat was wonderful, had quick internet, and the service Inna provided was bar none, exemplary. I would highly recommend this property to anyone going to Honolulu for a trip! And the location is pretty amazing as well. Top notch.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews