About This Listing
This gorgeous 3 story, 2 bed 2.5 bath townhouse is literally less than a 50 yd walk to the sand, right off the boardwalk in Marina Del Rey. Large vaulted ceilings and huge glass windows provide a feeling of luxurious freedom and escape from your everyday cares.
NOTE: This property is not appropriate for parties. Also, we do not rent to individuals under the age of 28 and we do not rent to Los Angeles locals looking to do a staycation.
A palace of a pad, this home is a tranquil and inspiring getaway. Less than a minute's walk to the sand and near the vibrancy of the Venice/Marina Del Rey boardwalk, this home has the ideal combination of beach fun, luxury, and tranquility.
Besides everything in the house (washer, dryer, kitchen, etc). Guests will have access to:
1. 2 Beach Bikes (with 2 locks, please use them : )
2. 2 Long Boards (skateboards)
3. 2 Paddle Boards
4. 2 Guitars & Weighted Keyboard in music room
5. Breville Juicer
6. Keurig Coffee Maker
7. DVD Collection
8. Wide Book selection
9. Tennis rackets & ball collection
We rent out the entire home, so you will have the place to yourself in complete privacy. We will be nearby if you need anything at all though!
Here, it's like you are in two amazing neighborhoods at once! The mellow beauty of Marina Del Rey, the sand, and the boats coupled with Venice Beach only a few minutes away with its famous boardwalk and vibrant beach life that is a world-wide tourist destination. Santa Monica is also just a quick bike ride or drive away.
Everything is a leisurely walk, short bike ride or very short car ride away. Public transportation literally stops right outside the building.
1. We have one space available for guests
2. Street parking available for more than one car
This building is mostly owner-occupied units, friendly people and everyone looks out for each other.
• NO PARTIES. Quiet hours after 10:30PM
• Please no loud noises in hallways and stairwells, especially during quiet hours.
• Please no more than 10 people in the home. No more than 6 overnight guests
• Please be quiet in the hallways and no running in the stairwells
• Please no food, drink or wearing shoes in the music studio
• Please no hard-heeled shoes on the bottom floor (courtesy for our neighbors below)
• Please Squeegee master bathroom shower glass after showering
• Please if you are travelling with an infant we ask you to dispose of the dirty diapers yourself
• Please remove your makeup before going to bed, as it destroys bedding. We have provided Kleenex for this. Please do not use towels to remove your makeup, as this will destroy the towels
• Please don’t leave wet towels on the couches. Also, if you are wet, do not sit on the couches
• Please don’t share your key or combination with anyone
• Please don’t leave windows open while running heat. Turn off lights when not home. Lock all sliding doors (master, main floor & roof deck).
• Please shake/wash off all sand outside before re-entering the house (there is a hose in the garage)
• NO SMOKING
This is our home, so please treat it with respect. Our neighbors are like family to us. Please treat them with the utmost respect.
The appartment was great - comfortable, nicely furnished and well equipped. We loved the fire in the living room on cold nights, the peaceful neighbourhood and above all the ocean view from the top terrace. Garage parking and good quality bathroom products were a definite bonus. Many thanks for a most enjoyable stay. The Baker Family.
Absolutely perfect location and a beautiful space! We loved everything about our stay. The weather was lovely and hot, so sleeping was a little warm, but would still choose this amazing home to stay at when we return! Ryan was very helpful in getting us checked in and the neighbors are all very friendly. Great to have a secure garage and location making parking easy. And extra nice to have two bikes, paddle boards and skateboards to use. Fabulous restaurants nearby. Don't hesitate!
Great hosts, great flat. The only thing that could may be a problem for some people is the non effective aircon.
We had a wonderful time at this great townhome. The layout of the home was very comfortable, and the amenities provided made our visit feel hotel-like yet with the freedom to enjoy a shared meal at the dining table. The location in Marina del Rey was perfect for enjoying time in the water, beach hikes and biking. We were surprised and pleased to find this end of Marina is so quiet at night so we all slept soundly and we hope to return!
Place was great! Clean spacious and loved the sun deck. Pretty much right on the beach! Great communication, excellent host! Thanks Ryan
This host has 322 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, B & M
A California born native, I am a lover of travel and new experiences. Life is about seeing new places and meeting new faces. I'm an entrepreneur and social innovator. I love "ideating" over a pint of local craft beer or a dram of single malt or small batch whisky. My wife is a Costa Rican born native. She is an intellectual property lawyer who loves to experience new cultures and make new friends all over the world. We look forward to meeting you.