Enjoy the magic of SF from this east-side, safe, quiet, stand alone downtown home with private driveway and off street parking for ONE vehicle, walled yard, fireplace, full bath, wifi. Three blocks to the historic downtown Plaza, two blocks to cathedral and one block to Canyon Rd. Beautiful scenic walking paths along the Santa Fe River 300 ft. away. Around the corner from La Posada Resort & the Drury, restaurants, culture, museums, shops, art galleries, and nightlife. Truly the BEST!
This comfortable and charming abode is a special place walking distance to everything historically important in Santa Fe. A two bedroom property equipped with everything you need to make your Santa Fe vacation fabulous! Off street parking in a secure compound is offered for one vehicle. Once parked you will find all of Old Santa Fe's attractions within an easy walk. Santa Fe Permit
The large country kitchen is complete with microwave, coffee maker, full sized refrigerator, four burner stove/oven, toaster oven, pots, pans, dishes, wine glasses and other cooking essentials. A separate dinning room off the kitchen has a round table with seating for up to six people.
The living room area is equipped with a new 55 inch flat screen television that sits on top of an antique dresser. Inside the dresser drawers you will find informational maps, brochures about Santa Fe as well as games in other drawers. The living room has two comfortable couches, coffee table and side tables. An additional SW style table with more chairs is in the living room for computer hookup, games and entertainment. A wood burning Kiva fire place can be used to provide a romantic and warm setting during the winter months.
The dinning room has a large glass sliding door to the very private wrap around backyard and patio which features an umbrella table and seating for six as well as a gas grill for outdoor barbecuing
The home is stocked with gourmet coffee, creamers, and light breakfast items.
The queen size bed in bedroom #1 comes with high thread count sheet set, comforter, several soft pillows, art work, antique desk, bookcase and two night stands with lamps.
The second bedroom has twin beds OR the beds can be put together to create a king size bed, dresser door, antique wall mirror, and two night stand with lamps. Please let us know how you prefer the bed be made prior to your arrival (twins or king).
The living room has a two extremely comfortable couches both pull out into queen beds. There is only space for one to be used as a Queen pull out or you can use them as single beds individually if you need more beds. You will sleep well in high tread count sheets, warm comforters in the winter and cool bedding in the summer. Additionally you will find an assortment of bedding tucked away in the all of the closets, should you desire to use the living room couches for additional sleeping arrangements.
The bath is stocked with towels and the shower provides lots of hot water. You will find more towels in the hallway closet.
The home has its own laundry room with a full sized washer/dryer. Please pay $5.00 per load (includes soap). You can leave cash on the dinning room table when you leave. Use and payment of the washing machine is on the honor system. We charge the fee because of the cost of water here in the high desert mountains.
We offer our guests FREE high speed internet and Dish TV on a 32" LG flatscreen! Enjoy a full array of FREE movies available on HBO, Cinemax, Starz and Showtime.
The home has a wrap around walled yard and there are several places where you can relax, read a book, sketch or paint.
In the back yard you can enjoy a barbecue, cold drinks and total privacy.
City of Santa Fe Permit
BEST home in the heart of Santa Fe! Delightful, fully furnished, located on a quiet street in a safe, private, gated compound. You have access to the entire home, and the completely private walled 270 degree wrap around courtyard, gas outdoor grill, several outdoor tables and chairs.
Interaction with guests
Enjoy complete privacy with our easy self check-in and check-out system. The door code will be set to you upon booking. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. and check out is 11:00 noon.
We are highly considerate and responsive hosts that you never need see unless you want to...we are someone you can call, text or email for any need no matter how large or small but otherwise we leave you to your complete enjoyment and privacy.
Other things to note
City of Santa Fe Permitted Property
License or registration number17-00143549
Learn about this number
We want you to have a fabulous Santa Fe vacation and ask the following:
1. No smoking is allowed inside the house.
2. Please turn off the coffee maker and other appliances when you leave.
3. Pets are accepted ONLY when guests agree to the Pet Rules to include the $25.00 per night pet fee--billed to the guest as an extra service.
4. Clothes washing is on the "honor system" at $4.00 per load.
5. A $10.00 movie charge will be assessed if you download any movies. Please pay for downloaded movies before you check out.
6. Please make sure to take ALL of your belongings with you when you leave. Check under the beds, in the closets, etc. There is a $35.00 shipping charge within the USA and $75 outside of the USA which must be paid before we ship any items. We are not responsible for your left behind items and will donate them to the local homeless shelter if not claimed within 48 hours.
7. The Guest House comes with one off street parking slot for one vehicle. The second slot is for another property. Please park to the right hand-side of the driveway.
8. Because we are normally booked 100% of the time we are unable to accommodate requests for early check-in (before 3:00 p.m.) or late check out (after 11:00 a.m.). We aim to provide an immaculately clean space and we need adequate time to prepare for the next guest. We are grateful for your attention to this matter.
Thank you kindly for your attention to these details. We appreciate you!