About this listing
Beautiful, gated Hawaiian-style condo by world famous Turtle Bay Resort. Steps to Tennis Courts, BBQ pit and Pools! Walk to the beach to Surf, Snorkel, Sun Bathe or People Watch. Unit next door also available! https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/68045
We are located in a prime spot between the Pool, Tennis Court and BBQ pit. You can see the pool from the Balcony of the condo.
-Master bedroom w/queen bed and A/C unit
-Loft with 2 full size beds and private bath
-Fully equipped kitchen with updated appliances
-Air Mattress and towels/linens provided
-Great screened in Balcony
-TV, DVD, Cable, Wireless Internet
There is great surf within walking distance of the condo, and a wonderful Surf School at the hotel. You can also snorkel, sun bathe, swim and watch turtles play in the ocean. Turtle Bay is a unique resort with great golf courses and plenty of nature hiking along with horseback riding. You can walk to Lei Lei's in about 5 minutes (located next to the Golf Shop) and dine on prime rib and seafood. The food there is always amazing and don't be surprised if you are dining next to golf pro's, surf pro's or even celebrities! Many movies and TV shows are filmed on the Turtle Bay Property such as LOST, Forgetting Sarah Marshall and the Hunger Games: Catching Fire.....Just bring a bathing suit and you are ready to enjoy life Hawaiian style!
Guests will have access to 3 different swimming pools with BBQ pits. There are Tennis Courts on the property right next to the condo and an additional BBQ pit. Our gated community has extra guest parking but a parking pass will need to be obtained from the security office if a 2nd vehicle is parked overnight.
Interaction with Guests
I am always available via Phone, Text and Email. I live locally and can help with any questions or concerns the guests may have.
The famous Turtle Bay Resort is just a short walk down the main resort road. Many celebrities and high profile guests frequent the hotel. The condo is located in the Kuilima West Estates which is a gated community close to the Resort entrance.
There is a Bus stop located in front of the Kuilima West Estates. The most preferred method of transportation is a rental car. It is an hours drive from the airport in Honolulu to the condo. There is a designated parking spot for 1 vehicle and an additional vehicle may park in the guest marked spots. An over night parking pass must be obtained from the security office for any vehicles parking over night in a guest marked spot.
Other Things to Note
We purchased a guidebook when we moved here called "Oahu Revealed" (found on O'ahu at Wal Mart and Costco- you could find it online) that has been really informative and unbiased. As for our recommendations: we love the Polynesian Cultural Center less than 15 min away in Laie. It's one of our favorite places. You can tour villages, attend a luau and see a fabulous night show. Snorkeling is a must- Sharks Cove is one of our favorite spots. Ted's Bakery is world famous on the North Shore. The town of Haleiwa, 15- 20 min away is a frequent stop for us. The shrimp truck next to 7-11 is the highest rates on the North Shore, and Matsumotos Shave Ice is perfect after playing at Waimea Bay where you can jump off the big rock, boogie board, swim, and enjoy one of our favorite beaches. Waimea Valley is just behind the bay and is a beautiful nature preserve with an easy hike and waterfall pool you can swim in. There is so much to see! Check out the guidebook for more ideas :-) of course you'll want to see Waikiki- great place to learn to surf (Turtle Bay also has a good surf school).
This really doesn't scratch the surface but gives you some highlights- our favorite luau/ show is the "Chief's Luau" at Sea Life Park across the island. So worth it. Make sure Chief Sielu Avea is hosting and you will have a BALL. Best on the island. Have fun planning and we look forward to being part of the best memories of your lives!
1. No pets allowed
2. Excessive noise that disturbs your neighbors will not be tolerated at any time. Quiet must prevail from 10:00 pm through 8:00 am daily.
3. No setting up of any kind such as tents, tarps, tables, excessive chairs, etc.
4. BBQ grills are not allowed in front of the unit or on the lanai. Please use the BBQ by the tennis court by reserving it with the property manager (in office by the tennis court).
5. Only registered guests are authorized to spend the night in the unit and to use the recreational facilities on property.
6. Nothing shall be hung from any unit’s lanai or railings such as towels, swimsuits or similar items.
7. No recreational toys such as roller skates, roller blades, skateboards, razor scooters, etc. are permitted to be used on property. Bicycle riding is at your own risk and not permitted on sidewalks.
8. One of our 3 pools is designated on a rotational basis as an Adult Swim only. There will be a sign that tells you which one it is each week. Pools hours 8:00 am to 9:00 pm, pool capacity 20.
9. Please do not walk through or take shortcuts through any planted areas. Use the sidewalks.
10. We are not affiliated with any of the surrounding golf courses or the hotel. Please stay off the cart paths and other areas of the courses. Hotel recreational amenities are for hotel guests only, except for those you may pay to do, such as golf, horseback riding, etc.
11. There is a 2 car overnight limit for each unit, one is marked with the Unit number and the other car may be parked in a guest parking space. An over night parking pass must be obtained from the Security office for the second vehicle that parks in the guest marked spot.
12. No Smoking or drugs allowed.