Cool eco room in the heart of Rome. The space is part of a big, lovely, classy and fun apartment located in the best part of the city: Trastevere.
The room is housed in a magical 200 square metered apartment in the heart of Rome.
It's an intentional community house that values knowledge, art and collaboration.
NOTE: We welcome people of any age, but the place might be more suitable for people in their 20's/30's
The mansion is a culture centered living space in which the local community meets the rest of the globe giving birth to an international network of creative spirits.
The house combines long-term and short-term residents as well as non-resident members of the community that come over for events, workshops and various activities that everybody is welcome to join. Walls are covered in art pieces that local artists are proud to show our community.
Guests will have access to all the shared spaces. The big artsy kitchen, the beautiful living room and its lovely little balcony.
Interaction with guests
We encourage guests and locals to share experiences, tell stories, have meaningful conversations, dinner and fun together.
We are a non for profit organization whose services and facilities are provided to MEMBERS ONLY.
In accordance to local laws we are required to issue membership cards.
Once the reservation is completed, you will be invited to fill out an online application form.
- BE VERY RESPECTFUL OF OUR NEIGHBOURS.
If they get mad at us, we’re going to have problems keeping our project alive. Use common sense and don’t do anything you think might bother them.
- PLEASE DO NOT WEAR HEELS OR ANY SORT OF NOISY SHOES when you walk around the house. Especially at night. This is an old apartment. Our floor is not very rich. People living below us can hear everything.
- DON’T BE LOUD ON THE STAIRS. It takes 30 seconds to get to the front door to our apartment. Please keep it extremely quite as you’re doing so. Especially at night.
- TAKE A SECOND TO MEMORIZE OUR APARTMENT’S DOOR, so that you won’t have problems coming back home. This will also prevent any accidental attempts of breaking into our neighbours’ houses. They might not like that.
- HELP US KEEP THE HOUSE CLEAN by leaving no trace of your activities.
- RECYCLING IS A SERIOUS DEAL IN THIS NEIGHBOURHOOD. Please be very careful picking the right can when you dispose of your trash. There is no way we can get rid of it otherwise. Just read the labels.
- KEEP THE NOISE DOWN AFTER 10 PM.
Be aware that other roommates might be asleep as well as the rest of the building.
This host has 1267 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm the founder and permanent resident @ TOGETHER. The cross-inspirational place that feels like home. I'm an experiences collector. In years, I wish to be a grandfather with many adventures to tell my grandchildren about. I like traveling and telling stories. I'm a blogger and video maker. I love the internet.