About this listing
Newly decorated and painted
/wide open city view
/5 mins walk to Nam Cheong or Sham Shui Po station
/Moët Champagne available (48 USD per)
/Gym in club house
This is the apartment i am actually staying in when i am in Hong Kong. So different from other hostel operated rooms you could have a real experience of Hong Kong residence, and it is well-facilitated.
!!!Please help keep it clean and tidy!!!
Interaction with Guests
I keep very closed communication with my guests. Especially welcome guests who are musicians or from finance industry!
Sham Shui Po itself is a must for tourists --- you will find local culture and dynamic here. A few scenes in Transformer 4 was shot here!
What to see and eat:
1) Apliu Street
A popular jumble of second hand computer, electronics and accessories. After 10 pm there is a night market for second hand goods, bring your torch and treasure hunt at night!
2) Tim Ho Wan Dim Sum restaurant
The world's cheapest Michelin-starred restaurant for Dim Sum! For around $40~50 HKD per meal you could have a taste of world-class Dim Sum!
3) Golden Computer center
You will find it very very interesting if you are geeky, trust me
4) Clothes market on Cheung Sha Wan Road
--where fashion designers come to buy wholesale fabrics and everyone else rifles through the piles of street fashions in search of a hot find. ( to be honest these are not that amazing, i just copy this from HK Tourism board's website..)
Sean's pick: there are also a few other local restaurants with Michelin recommendations, i will let you know the direction if you are interested.
4 Suggested transportation from airport:
1) Bus A21 to Nam Cheong ($31 HKD, 35 mins) + 5~10 mins walk. depends on how heavy your luggage is :)
2) Airport Express to Tsing Yi Station ($60 HKD, 20 minutes) + switch to Tung Chung line to Nam Cheong (~$6 HKD, 10 mins) + 5 mins walk
3) Airport Express to Tsing Yi Station ($60 HKD, 20 minutes) +Taxi (~60 HKD, 15 mins)
* recommended if you are with heavy luggage
4) Direct Taxi to the apartment ($190 HKD, ~35 mins)
* highly recommended if you are with heavy luggage and too much cash
1) No smoking in the room ( you can smoke at the balcony)
2) Shoes off in the room
3) Eat only on dinning table
4) Clean up the garbish bag when it is full or organic