About this listing
Casa Lolo is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom condo which offers the best in beachside living. Enjoy your own beachfront condo with wonderful ocean views of tropical, sandy Coco Beach.
Dine al fresco while watching the waves crash on the shore. The rooftop pool affords lovely ocean views and the perfect spot to soak up some rays.
* Wake Up to Ocean Views in Your King Bed Through 8.5" x 10" Sliding Glass Doors
* Enjoy Breakfast on the Terrace Through Your Own Entrance
* Secure Safe to Store Your Valuables
* 32" LG HCTV
* Ceiling Fans
* En Suite Full Bathroom with Luxury Finishes
* Comfortable Single Beds
* Ceiling Fans
* 26" LG HDTV
* Stainless Steel Appliances
* Granite Countertops
* Filtered Water
* Dining Area Seats 6
* Separate Laundry Room with Washer and Dryer
* 42" Panasonic HDTV with Satellite and DVD Player
* Ocean Views through 9.5" x 8" Sliding Glass Doors
* Ceiling Fans
* Unsurpassable Ocean Views
* Patio Set to Enjoy Every Meal of the Day
* Hammock to Enjoy Sleepy Siestas
* Located in the Casa del Mar Condos
* Rooftop Pool with Large Lounge Chairs, Beds, Ocean Views and Outdoor Showers
* Lush Tropical Courtyard with Banana Trees
* Ample Reserved Parking
* WIFI Throughout
* 24 Hour Security
* 46th Avenue between Albatros and Flamingo Streets
* Located Next to the Turquoise Waters and Soft White Sands of Coco Beach
* 2 Blocks from 5th Avenue and a 10 Minute Walk to the More Active Part of 5th
* Nearest Good Restaurant Resides a 2 Minute Walk Away
* The Coco Bay Hotel is Next Door and Offers Easy Access to Taxi Service
* Sorina Supermarket is a 5 Minute Cab Ride Away
* Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Stand is Only 5 Blocks Away
Guests have access to the entire condo as well as the common grounds and pool.
Interaction with Guests
We are available to our guests 9-5pm Mon-Fri, 9-1 on Saturdays and 24/7 in emergencies. We will meet our guests at the property and walk them through the unit and answer any questions they may have. We can also help them book tours, transportation, baby sitters and more.
You are right next to Coco Beach. 5th Avenue is only 2 blocks away. Great restaurants are all around. There is plenty of shopping on 5th Avenue.
You are within walking distance to most everything. Taxis are cheap and less than $5 USD one way if you need one.
Other Things to Note
Electricity is extremely expensive in Playa del Carmen. When using the air conditioning please make sure to keep all doors and windows closed when it is running. When stepping out of the condo please shut off all the lights and the a/c.
Check in/Check out: Check in is after 3:00 p.m and check out is before 11:00 a.m.
House Rules: You are responsible for the property at all times during your visit. It is your responsibility to make sure all doors and windows are secure and locked before leaving the unit, even if it is for just a quick stroll down the street. These few extra steps will ensure the security of your belongings. Exceeding the maximum amount of people allowed by the agreement may result in an eviction at the property managers own discretion.
Maintenance: It is the responsibility of North American Standards (NAS) to make sure all appliances and utilities are in good operable condition. However, sometimes mistakes do happen and the need for maintenance is necessary. The property manager is available 24 hours a day and will try his/her best to correct the problem as soon as possible.
Lockbox, Safe and Keys: Some of our units are equipped with a lock box installed next to the front door. Please do not remove the key from it's chain and put the top part back on after you use it.
Changing the lock on the front door or a safe if so equipped costs money. The loss of either the key or the top part of the lock box will result in a $75.00 charge.
About the Host, Matt
I moved to Playa del Carmen, Mexico in 2008 to start my own vacation rental and property management company. Now I manage nearly 40 properties along the sparkling shores of the Mayan Riviera.