About this listing
Oceanfront Building is situated on the famous Collins Avenue a historic part of Miami Beach with close access to world famous restaurants and night clubs . It's a beautiful apartment with big windows to let in a lot of light. Beach right in front.
The Perfect Getaway for any one looking to have a great time on our Miami South Beach Shores! Minutes away from all the fun and excitement our city of Miami Beach has to offer!
Located in Heart of South Beach on Collins Ave between 8th and 9th street. Walking Distance from Fabulous Beaches, Famous Ocean Drive, Popular Restaurants, Night clubs, and Water sport activities.
Beautifully Furnished & Decorated Condo with 3 flat screen TV'S Includes Cable & Wireless Internet, Brand New Furniture, New Kitchen, Marble Bathroom, Stainless Steel Appliances, Laundry and Parking.
• Located in Heart of South Beach
• Cable TV
• Free WIFI
• Fresh Towels and Linens
• Renovated full kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• Free reserved parking
• Central air conditioning
•Plates, silverware, serving utensils
SLEEPING AMENITIES -
• Luxury bedding - crisp linens, Luxurious comforters and pillows
• 2 King beds and Brand new couch with extra linen
• Large Couch easily sleeps 2
Walking Distance To Ocean Drive Beach, Fabulous Restaurants, Famous Clubs and all South Beach has to offer, Includes Parking.
The Perfect Getaway for Anyone Looking for an Amazing Time in our Beautify City of Miami Beach
Getting Around is easy! Taxi Cab access off the street, buses, scooter rentals, car rentals, malls, restaurants, night clubs and beach access all walking distance.
Free Parking, Free WIFI, Free Cable , Marble Bathroom, Brand New Kitchen, Brand New Furniture, Professionally decorated, Washer/Dryer in Condo
• Located in the heart of South Beach
• Cable TV
• Free WIFI
Usuario: pavilion 1615
Clave: (phone number hidden)
• Fresh towels and linens
• full kitchen
• Free parking reserved
• Central Air Conditioning
• Washer / Dryer
• Pots / Pans
• Dishes, silverware, serving utensils
Interaction with Guests
I try to be always available, in e-mail - Text - or calls. If something comes up requiring immediate assistance, we respond immediately.
Located in the heart of MIAMI BEACH, connected to the sea and the Bay of Biscayne.
La ubicación del edificio es perfecta y estratégica para moverse con comodidad en Miami, El edificio esta conectado al Mar. También tiene servio de VALET PARKING GRATIS !!
En la calle del edificio tienes parada los BUS que conectan con todo MIAMI . Bus a los SHOPPING etc.
An absolute disgrace: -
- Workman working from 8am drilling and hammering extremely loudly refusing to stop
- Host apologetic and offered 2 days (out of 7) refund but never answered emails when I followed up
- Here's a pic of the workers before they asked me if I'd take 'my' patio furniture inside so they could sandblast the balcony: (website hidden)
- Location 'in the heart of South Beach' is geographically correct but in the middle of nowhere and nowhere near anything. In fact, over 10 blocks to the nearest store and an hour bike ride to civilisation!
- Old, tired building that looked nothing like the images on the website. Very misleading
- I feel sick I was ripped off.
- Loads of minor problems. Too many to list.
- I am not pedantic, check my other reviews.
The reservation was canceled 4 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
This host has 217 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Sandra
Welcome to Airbnb
I love the outdoors, love being able to see stars at night, the clean air of Sedona, the pure light of this location, the hiking, and above all the people of Sedona! My passion is working with Biophoton Light Therapy with the Chiren. To read more on this type of energetic healing, just search online for biophoton light therapy in Sedona. I am certified as a Biontology Practitioner through IABS . Feel free to contact me for more information on receiving sessions during your stay in Sedona. Come experience the photon light of Sedona. We can arrange biophoton light sessions at your convenience. We can converse with you in English/ French / Spanish. I have lived in Australia, UK, Spain, France, Argentina. I have 3 beautiful grown sons who spent their youth in various countries, all are on their own now.. love the world of travel and are very comfortable moving from one country to another!Having lived around the world over the past 35 years working in the travel industry, I am now happily settled in Sedona, Arizona. We look forward to meeting with you.