We have accepted over 1000+ RESERVATIONS and made 0 (ZERO) CANCELLATIONS to our guests. Book with a host that would rather put you in a FANCY HOTEL than cancel on you!
Live like a New Yorker in this charming, 1 bedroom East Village apartment. As soon as you step out of the front door, you are immediately immersed in the lively energy of the City. Perfect for pub/bar/clubs lovers! Walk a few blocks and you find yourself in the hustle and bustle of Union Square, Stuyvesant town, Gramercy Park, Tompkins Park, and even the famous Chinatown market! I love helping people discover NYC so please do not hesitate to ask for tips and advice, etc! I keep the apt. very clean and ask you do so as well if/when cooking etc... When staying at my apt, I am happy to share any and all food I have stocked.
THIS IS AN ENTIRE APT (NOT SHARED WITH ME OR ANYONE ELSE). ***THE REVIEW BELOW LABELED " OTHER PROPERTY REVIEWS" ARE FROM MY OTHER LISTINGS***
ABOUT THE ROOM:
- Olympic queen-size bed (1)
- Large window and lots of sunlight
- Huge Closet
- Tall Dresser
- HDTV with Cable
- Multiple full-body mirrors
- Desk for writing / work, electrical outlet
- Air conditioning & Central Heating
- All bed sheets, pillows, blankets, towels included
ABOUT THE APARTMENT:
- You'll get a set of keys to the apartment so you can enter and leave as you please
- Connect your iPad to the TV with airplay for browsing on a larger screen
- Apple TV with unlimited TV shows & latest movies, Netflix etc.
- A large window and lots of sunlight
- Queen sofa bed (2)
- Twin beds with Orthopedic mattress (3)
- Fully equipped, clean kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine)
- Microwave (with sensor cooking, one touch settings, auto defrost, add time controls)
- Light breakfast (cereal)
- Perfect location for vacationers and theater goers
- Wireless network printer available for confirmation/ticket printing
- Iron and Ironing broad
- Iron and Ironing board
- Newly furnished
- Free High-speed WIFI
- Complimentary tea and coffee
- 1 bathroom has a bathtub (that is listed as hot tub in the amenities section).
- Air-conditioned window units which keep the place pretty cool in the summertime, and in the winter it keeps it fully heated.
- 3 Laundromats with delivery service about a 1 block away (see guidebook)
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD/LOCATION - EAST VILLAGE:
My apartment is in a PERFECT LOCATION for visiting NYC. Fun neighborhood! Apt. is close to all subway lines (NRW/12 and L Train) and is located in the East Village, a 5-minute walk to Union Square, close to L.E.S, Soho, Nolita, and Gramercy. Lots of great shops, bars, cafes, clubs and everything NYC has to offer.
Tons of grocery stores, delis, drugstores nearby (some of which are 24-hour).
There are 3 bus stops within 1 block & 2 subway lines within 7 blocks giving you quick and easy access to the rest of Manhattan and Brooklyn. Tompkins sq park (with outdoor workout facility) is right around the corner as is a library, and taxi's are very accessible.
Fresh towels and sheets will be provided!! :)
TRANSPORTATION & PARKING (SEE MY GUIDEBOOK):
- Nearest subway station is just 2 blocks away. And two more subways and a major transit hubs are just 5 blocks
- M1, M2, M3 & M15 bus that runs uptown and downtown SUPER close (1 Ave or less)
- 14A & 14D bus that runs crosstown
- Easy to hail a cab on the block or on 1st, A & B Avenues
- SUPER easy to get to the apt from the airport by subway and of course you can also take a taxi or shuttle (directions is automatically provided after reservation)
- If you have car, usually you can find street parking when you arrive and just park your car there during your stay while you use public transportation. Otherwise there is a very affordable lot nearby which is $26/full day.
INCLUDED IN NIGHTLY RATE:
- Towels and linens
-There's a security deposit that you will get back automatically 48 hrs after your visit (though if any damage is done you will be held responsible and by making a booking you hereby agree to this).
- Cable TV, WIFI, and all utilities.
**Please note that there is a one time only cleaning fee that covers the cost of cleaning the apartment after your stay.
CHECK IN/OUT TIMES:
Flexible except if there is another party either checking out on the same day you arrive, or checking in on the same day that you are departing. In which case the check in and out times are as follows:
- Check Out time is 12:00 pm
- Check In time is 1:00 pm or later
You can drop your LUGGAGE at any time on check-in day and also leave them in the living room while you are sightseeing on your checkout day.
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1117574 or Goggle: Lux Townhouse Apple TV Union Square
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1126670 or Goggle: Gorgeous 2 Br Apt Central/Manhattan
https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/205476 or Goggle: Hip Apt in East Village Manhattan
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after the first guest|
|Weekly Price:||$1175 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$4700 /month|
|Check In:||1:00 PM|
I'll be back!
I hope this says enough.
Great place. Was happy that I found it. It was comfortable and in a great location. Was greeted one time and was helped anytime I had questions through out my stay. Only thing was there wasn't an appleTV in sight, but I don't watch TV, so that doesn't matter to me. Bedroom also had some street noise, but that's New York. Thanks for the great place!
Wonderful location and the place had everything we needed! Hosts were very speedy with responding and allowed us to store our luggage.
the apartment was great, very clean and good ocation, a lot of restaurants and bars around, the only thing i was disappointed about was communication with the host, they would answer really fast, but they told me to go and pick up the keys in one place, and then i got there and the keys were not there, so they changed the place many times, iand i had to be walking all around with my luggage, which was a little bit annoying, but besides that evreything is great!!! you should book!!
Great place, plenty of room and very clean!
Apt was clean and convenient, the location was great. There is, however, nothing sunny about it.
The apartment is simple and clean. Not fancy, but in a good location. The only complaint is that the street outside can be a bit loud and the room can get cold in the dead of winter (it was the polar vortex).
As a person who likes to be near lots of good restaurants and fun bars, this was just right for my needs. I'd stay there again for sure.
Was in town for a midweek trip and didn't want to bother my friends with staying at their apartments when they had work the next day. I was to stay at the Trump SoHo with a bachelor party during the weekend but didn't want to shell out the extra $500 a night during the week. My good friend in Chicago swears by AIRbnb and suggested that I give it a shot. I was very skeptical about AIRbnb before I had my experience with Bella, Alex, Maria, Ivy, and Christine. These girls are complete pros. I decided to rent their apartment pretty late at night - 9pm on a Tuesday night. As soon as I pulled the trigger the girls were ready for me. They had me pick up my keys from a local deli. When I got to their apartment it was the first unit right next to the door - no stairs to climb or anything. Communication was amazing - the girls responded to each and every one of my requests within minutes. The apartment itself was in an awesome location in the East Village - essentially 9th and B. It is in walking distance to the subway and tons of cool bars and restaurants. The apartment was much bigger than I thought and while I came solo it could easily sleep a few more. The bed was comfortable. The only minor complaint is the bedroom is a little loud in the morning but hey - its NYC! I would highly recommend renting this spot - I know I will be returning anytime I come to New York City.
We were delighted with the location, the communication and of course the apartment itself. There is no question that we will be back! Thanks for a wonderful stay.
Very pleasant stay. I stayed at two different locations at east village and union square over two weeks and the hosts were very nice, responsive and always available for questions. Fantastically located places, close to subway and restaurants.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.