This is another nice room in a great central location. There is a wardrobe, 2 single beds and a TV on request. The room is quiet to the outside courtyard. The floor is covered with wooden planks.
In the cellar is also a washing machine that can be used with.
The bathroom (with tub) is new, modern and bright, the kitchen (the "kitchenette") is adjacent to the bedroom. There are enough crockery, cutlery and other kitchen utensils.
The apartment is decorated individually, mixed with many colors and styles.
Many shops and restaurants are within walking distance. Be it on the Marienplatz, the Odeon Square or the amicable beer garden - it will be anything you can find, in particular for the Oktoberfest, there will be nothing missing in the vicinity.
I help with any questions and also give tips for the environment and the organization of leisure time here in Munich.
Renting is always the beginning of the month.
For internet use, there is an additional charge.
I look forward to your inquiries.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||6 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$686 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1027 /month|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
|Neighborhood:||Ludwigsvorstadt - Isarvorstadt|
Alles gut! Sehr hilfsbereit, schnelle und freundliche Kommunikation!
Great, clean room and beautiful house . At the moment there are a lot of plants in the garden, so its very green what liked a lot. If you want you can sit there and relax, there are tables and chairs. It is near the centre located, so you will find everything that you need outside. The house is on a side road so its very quiet and you can sleep very well . The kitchen has everything that you need, even a dishwasher. Host is very friendly and helpful about everything. I felt good staying at Silvesters place and i will do it again.
Theresienwiese is very close, perfect for Oktoberfest!
Also some good restaurants and grocery shopping stores are near by. Train Station to get to the city center and every other direction is only a few minutes walk away.
The apartment is in good condition.
If you are tall, showering might be a bit complicated.
Sylvester is very easy going and very friendly.
Did not have a pleasant experience here.
1. Contacted host earlier via email on the time of our arrival. But, we waited 1.5hrs for him to reach. Host is not staying at the same unit. He did not sound very helpful when we asked how much time he need to reach. He claimed that he is driving and there's heavy traffic. When he reached, everything was like in a rush.
2. Unit is located at 3rd floor, stairs are not stable. We got to chance to choose the best room coz we are the earliest to occupy one of the 4 empty rooms. Our room is the first pic as shown on airbnb.com. Room looks like the photo but it's badly maintained. There is cracky sound when you walked across the floor and when opening the door. You can also hear people talking from the room beside. Further, you can also hear footsteps from the stairs outside the unit.
3. Bedsheets and quilt cover are not put on & we have to do it ourselves. The whole place is like a mess. The floor has lots of dust and hair.
4. Toilet stinks. Sink and bathtub are dirty & badly maintained. There is not enough toilet paper until we asked the host. There is no place to hang towel and clothes in the toilet & we have to place hangers to faciliate that. The shape of the toilet wall makes it difficult to stand to bathe. I squatted to bathe coz the bathtub is dirty. Toilet door cannot be locked & is translucent at the bottom 2 coloured panels.
5. Host collected Euro80 as deposit for the keys. Do not wish to comment more as compared to the whole studio apartment that we stayed in Paris without a need to collect deposit, there is a big big difference.
6. Things didnt go well too for our check out. We need to check out at 8am but host claimed it's too early, and suggested half hr later. Initially we agreed to the half hr later check out at 8.30am. But later, basing on our 1st day experience of 1.5hrs lateness by the host, we do not want to risk missing our flight back, so we contacted host 2 days earlier suggesting if he can arrive the night earlier. After many correspondences to & fro, he finally arrived the night earlier but with a black face. Very bad attitude.
7. The good thing here is the location, near Oktoberfest, but it's not 5min walk as stated. 5min will likely bring you to the back of the field. You ll need to walk a big round to the entrance which takes you another 5min.
8. There is kitchen for cooking but all the utensils are again, badly maintained.
9. Overall, for the price we paid, it's definitely not worth the money. Would not recommend.
I stayed here for a summer while I interned and had a wonderful time. The bedrooms are bright and big enough for me. Sylvester was generous and helpful. Munich is a great place to stay. However the kitchen is small but it is not a problem.
I spent 5 nights in Sylvester's wonderland, he has a really big house so you can really have enough space. the atmosphere is very friendly and you can feel natural and as if you are realy at your own home.
Sylvester was very friendly, I had many questions, especially about transportation which is quiet complicated on Munich and he was very helpfull and even printed out for me the information.
So my advice to you is to come open minded and things would
Sylvester was a very nice host and helpful host. His place is very cool and unique, and It was easy to get to the city center and Oktoberfest with public transportation close to where he lives. The only issue we had was with the address, as he was having an issue with a listing, and we ended up booking for one of his locations and staying at the other. We got everything figured out though, and Sylvester is a very honest and good person. I would just make sure to communicate well about location details before arrival. I would recommend staying with Sylvester if travelling to Munich.
Sylvester was a wonderful host, very flexible, friendly and extremely professional about all aspects of my stay, I will most certainly return to one of his places given the opportunity. More than just a host, an instantaneous friend. Highly recommended!