About this listing
Rental Rate Minimums:
2 night rental rate minimum for rentals starting less than 1 month from now.
3 nights starting between 1 - 2 months from now.
4 nights starting between 2 - 3 months from now.
5 nights starting between 3 - 12 months from now.
Example: 2 nights can be rented 2 - 3 months from now, but the rate will be for 4 nights.
March to April: $208+ per night
May to October : $238+ per night
November to December: $208+ per night
This open concept vacation home is located just 15 mins west of the Las Vegas strip. The modern decor and stunning 18 ft vaulted ceilings provides a relaxing environment for the perfect vacation home choice.
Here is the room setup:
Master Room = 1 King
Room #2 = 2 Twins
Room #3 (Upstairs Open Loft) = 2 Twins and 1 Full
Room #4 = 2 Twins
Living Room = 1 Queen Airbed
- 2000 sq ft of spacious living area
- Swimming Pool (Additional charge for solar heating. Please ask for details)
- Pool Table and Ping Pong Table Top
- Fully Furnished
- Mountain views
- Recently updated with new paint, carpet, and flooring
- 51" Samsung Plasma TV in the family room and 40' LCD in the Master bedroom. Both TV's have Cox cable programming.
- Wifi high speed internet (Included)
- Full kitchen with all appliances including a small toaster oven, microwave, coffee maker, and Brita water filter. Equipped with the essentials.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer. Iron and board.
- 15 mins to the strip (Simply take Tropicana Ave straight down to Las Vegas Blvd)
- 2 mins to the 215 freeway
- 5 mins to Walmart, Walgreens, Target, Smiths food centre, Wells fargo, Bank of America
- 5 mins to In n Out Burger, McDonalds, Starbucks, Panera Bread, Applebee's, Denny's, Panda express, Ihop
- 8 mins to outdoor Mini golf and Chuck E Cheese's
- 10-15 mins to golf courses ie. TPC Summerlin, Siena, Arroyo, El Capitan, Angel Park, Tudor Park, Palm Valley, Durango Hills, Highland Falls, Rhodes Ranch
- 15 mins to acclaimed outdoor malls - Town Square and Tivoli Village
- 20 mins to McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas/Sands Expo/Mandalay Bay Convention Center, Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Premium Outlets, Chinatown
- 1 hr to Hoover Dam and Mount Charleston Peak Ski Area
- 3.5 hrs to Grand Canyon
The home is located at one of the newer and established communities in the West area of Las Vegas. Situated next to the Lakes and the prestigious Summerlin area.
Unlike other vacation homes that are situated in the older and "rougher" side of town (North and East area), this home is across from the renowned Spanish Trail Country Club that is home to celebs and the very wealthy with multi-million dollar mansions.
Fun Fact: Prince Jefri of Brunei owns a $60 million 100,000 sq ft Mega-Compound in Spanish Trails that was home to Michael Jackson for several months!
Please inquire about:
***Snowbirds are welcome. Special rates for stays longer than one month
**Holiday Rates are higher
0% refund for cancellations within 45 days of check-in.
**Nightly rates include the 8% utilities charge (12% from May - September) and $69 damage insurance. No Taxes.
Very happy with the location and the amenities. It was exactly what we needed for our trip. Thank you!
We had a great time at the house. It was just as the listing stated. There could have been more pots & pans for cooking but otherwise everything went well. I would stay there again.
Jason made check in a breeze and our trip very enjoyable.
Will definitely be back next trip.
Tre house has 8 beds and can sleep 10 max. The downstairs shower was not working so our 9 were sharing two showers. The full "12" possible listed would have been very uncomfortable.
The house was just as described and my family enjoyed the stay very well. It is a 15 min drive to the strip - not too far. The house was very well stocked with essentials and Jason was very responsive.
Jason & Jim were awesome, they are great with communication. We did not have major problems with the rental. The overall experience was great. Neighborhood is great for a family setting away from the strip, quite and calm. Everything described in the contract was in the house. We loved our stay at this rental. Thank you for your help with accommodating our needs.
This host has 65 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Jimmy & Jason
The Vegas Villas offer the best accommodations at exceptional value. They provide a relaxing environment for the perfect vacation home choice.
It features many amenities such as a pool, hot tub, pool table, ping pong table, putting green, 50" TVs, BBQ, Wifi internet, Roku streaming player and many more.
With 80+ positive reviews, rest assure that you will have a relaxing experience staying in one of the Villas.