About this listing
Great sunny and colorful studio Nob Hill / Tenderloin area. Perfect place to stay if you are in town for business or pleasure!! Accommodates 1 person or couple.
Very clean and tidy. All the amenities you need for a perfect stay!
- Tons of light and vibrant colors!
- Full size bed
- Full kitchen (all appliances you can possible need and more: coffee maker, toaster, blender, pots, pans, trays, glasses, wine glasses, champagne glasses, etc...)
- Dining area,
- Coffee and tea for morning breakfast
- Nice bathtub for relaxing baths,
- Flat screen TV,
- Ddv player (sorry, no cable),
- Music player (for radio, cds, and Ipod),
- Clean linens/towels
- Hair dryer
- Iron and ironing board
- Washer and dryer in building
- Excellent and very reliable WiFi,
Electricity, heat, gas, internet included in rate.
Great location in a very safe area! Walk score of 97pt (on a scale 0-100). You can pretty much walk or take muni (bus or bart) to anywhere in the city from here:
- Downtown, Union Square, Civic Center, shops on Polk St, Union St, the Marina, Filmore St, Hayes St, etc
- Fisherman's Wharf, Crissy Field, Fort Mason, Lombard St, Ghirardelli Square, etc
- Museums, movies and theaters
- Great restaurants, bars and coffee shops, grocery stores within 5-10 blocks radio
- Most of the great things the city has to offer.
The apartment is located on one of the main streets in San Francisco and it can get pretty noisy, specially on weekend nights. You are in the middle of the action!! Most people don't mind it, but if you do, good earplugs (provided) take care of that. However, if you are looking for a quiet little street, this might not be it.
Shoe-free apartment. No smoking, no parties, no pets.
I also have several guides/maps you are welcome to use.
If interested, please email me and let me know how many people would be coming, a little about yourself and purpose of your trip, so I know who I am dealing with :-)
Thanks for looking and good luck on your search!
You'll have the entire apartment (minus the closet) to yourself :-)
Interaction with guests
I might be traveling when you arrive, but I'll be available online via email or .
This a very colorful neighborhood. There are some characters on the street (like in most places in this city), but they are harmless and friendly. It's a very safe neighborhood.
There are tons of coffee shops, restaurants, bars, movie theaters and groceries stores within 5 blocks.
Awesome location! You can walk or take public transportation to pretty much anywhere in the city.
Other things to note
Parking in the city is difficult and even more in this area. The good news is, you don't really need a car in this city ;-). I might be able to arrange parking in the building for an additional fee.
No smoking, no pets, no parties.
Deposit and cleaning fee variable depending on length of stay.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
Originally from Argentina, I have been living in San Francisco for the last 10 years and would be happy to let you stay at my place during your visit.
I am a compliance consultant and work from home most of the time. Love to travel, read, cook, exercise, spend quality time with family and friends. Five things I can't live without? sun, beach, family, friends, books.