**** SUPER FAST BOOKING ***
(please scroll down)
Stay in the most amazing part of whole Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg, surrounded by an endless variety of cozy cafés, some of the best restaurants in town, shops.
You will like my place, because of it’s exceptionally good connection to public transportation. With two trams lines right ouside the house and S- as well as U-Bahn within walking distance the apartment is only 7 minutes from the city center with all it’s main attractions like TV tower, Hackescher Markt, Berlin Catheral, a large variety of museums etc. You will like the close proximity to galleries, nightlife, shopping opportunities -many of which are open 24/7.
If you prefer to book straight away you may do so and go through the direct book function or read all about the benefits you will have from staying in this location as well as additional free services you will receive.
Another reason why you will find my place interesting is a variety of free services I offer such as:
+ usage of washing machine
+ bed sheets
You will rent two rooms: one with a double bed for two and one with a convertable sofa for an extra person.
If you think my place suits your needs and you prefer my place over others, simply go to “book now” and relax knowing you have found a place to stay.
I look forward to having you as my guests!
Dear future guests!
As you will find out, I am pretty easy- going. Yet in respect to my other guests and in order to maintain a good atmosphere in the apartment and thereby make your stay more comfortable , I would like to ask you to take some time to read through the following rules. The other guests and I greatly appreciate your cooperation in order to make everybody’s stay more comfortable.
1) Have a wonderful stay at my apartment and feel free to ask any questions.
2) Please be respectful towards me and other guests as you would like us to respect you: Please note that this is not a hotel and that I can therefore not provide the service of a maid. Please take the time to clean up after yourself and leaving your room and other areas you used in the way you found them. Your help for keeping the place clean will be greatly appreciated! Please also note that your fellow (website hidden) appreciate to find the kitchen clean when they want to use it. Please do not leave dirty dishes in the kitchen. If you stay for longer than a week, please take turns with others. Since I don’t charge for cleaning, I would like to find the place like I handed it to you when you leave.
3) Please keep noise level as low as possible – particularly in the stairway in respect to our nighbours.
4) Please note that filesharing, i.e. uploads, downloads or streaming of movies, music and other internet content protected by copyright are illegal in Germany. Please do not do not engage in illegal activities.
5) Please always try talking to fellow (website hidden) first before complaining about them. It will usually help the situation and will be appreciated.
6) Please close the shower curtain right up to the wall to avoid water getting on the bathroom floor. Please clean up after yourself, if it does happen. Other guests appreciate finding a dry floor.
7) Lastly, please don’t lean yourself or bags against the wall.
Thank you for your time and your cooperation! I wish you a wonderful stay at my apartment!
Anita is very friendly. The appartment was great: it was like the description, big, confortable, clean and the location was really good!
I can definitively recommend it!
Anita is very friendly, the apartment is located in a really nice zone full of cafè, bar and shop. The flat is clean and nice, we also had 3 separated room for our group (we were 5) as required, and there is a comfortable living space to be shared all together..
great stay. the apartment is well located and clean and Anita was super nice and kind and helpful. it is a perfect place for a group of person visiting as you can easily be 4 persons to stay.
Anita was very nice and helpful. The aparment is well located, big and was clean, it is however very basic.
The neighborhood of the house is top. Easy access with public transports and very interesting place of Berlin. The flat is less cosy than it looks on the pictures though.
Anitas place has a perfect location with both M2 to Alexanderplatz and M10 to Warsawer Street right in front of the door. In two minutes walking distance is Kolwitz Platz, a cool place with very nice small restaurants and cafes.
Un accueil sympathique, un appartement sommaire mais propre calme et fonctionnel, un rapport qualité / prix plus qu'intéressant.
Donc à recommander pour loger dans un quartier sympa pour pas cher si on accepte un confort de base
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am an easy-going person who likes spending time with family and friends. I enjoy movies, good food, a sense of humor, travelling and the company of respectful, open-minded people, who are always welcome to my place! ;-) Places I travelled to include New Zealand, Thailand, Cuba, Dominican Republic, the USA and many places within Europe.
As a guest I don't require much attention; I am happy, if I have a place to sleep! :-) Also I am quiet and respectful of the rules and other parties at the flat. I will arrive at the time that suits you best, bring my own towels and clean my room before leaving.
By the way: I am also interested in swapping places. So if anyone happens to have an apartment where you, like me, also rent out rooms, that would be ideal. I am flexible about the dates, duration as well as the size and location of the apartment and I am particularly interested in places in Paris, Barcelona, New York, Sydney or Auckland (New Zealand).