A beautiful duplex located on the west end of Waikiki. Close to the beach, mall, secure parking, two bedrooms, 5 air conditioning units, stunning views of Ala Moana. A great unit in a great building located on the corner with lots of windows!
This is a rare duplex/2 floor apartment only a 3 minute walk from world-famous Waikiki beach. Each of the 2 bedrooms has it's own full bathroom and are located on the bottom level (25th floor) with stunning views. Upstairs is the living room and kitchen, with a half bathroom. Washer/Dryer, WiFi, TV/Cable, Apple TV/Netflix all included.
The building includes a heated pool and gym/exercise room. Enjoy the Friday fireworks at the Hilton Hawaiian Village from the 360 degrees rooftop patio, or go up there at anytime to catch sunrise/sunset and have a few drinks. Also includes a secure parking spot just in case you rent a car to see more of this beautiful island, which we recommend you do!
Starbucks and many food options just around the corner. A 5 minute walk to Ala Moana beach and shopping mall. A great location for a great price. Perfect for a family with kids or a couple who wants a spacious getaway.
Be courteous and considerate towards neighbors and other renters/tenants in the building. Keep the noise down during night hours. If you break something, or experience that something doesn't work properly, please let me know so I can have it resolved. There aren't too many formal rules other then no pets/smoking, just be respectful and you'll have a great stay.
Simon made us feel so welcome and if anytime there was a problem he would be on to it straight away, The Condo is fantastic and just minutes away from the Beach, Shops and Bars. Everything we needed was there in the Condo so we needed for nothing, we stayed there for 4 weeks and would not hesitate to stay there again.
We went over there for my 50th birthday with my sister and her husband and it by far the best holiday we have had.
A huge thank you to Simon & Voni for sharing your beautiful Condo with us for 4 weeks , :)
It was exactly as described , we also enjoyed the area as it was close to all we needed & far enough away from the hussle & bustle of Waikiki. We had a great holiday & would certainly recommend you to any of our friends
The apartment is Fantastic, clean and well kept with views of the mountains and views of the sea in a location that provides easy access to Ala Moana in one direction and Waikiki in the other. Everything is easily reachable on foot. In addition the apartment provides great facilities and everything you could want. En suite double rooms and a TV in the master bedroom and the living room. Lovely roof terrace to see the Hilton fireworks from on a Friday night and pool both with BBQ facilities available to all residents. Secure building and parking space available if needed. I can't fault the apartment, the location or the owner and plan to stay there again.
Simon was an pleasure to deal with! Plenty of useful tips and recommendations! The apartment was beautiful - well appointed, clean and only a stones throw from the action.
I couldn't recommend staying here enough and will be coming back to stay here for my next visit!
Simon is a very friendly and resposive person. The communication was easy and reliable. The discription of the location was very good.
If there was a question Simon was very fast answering it.
All in all a very nice host.
The hosts ARE great! Simon communicates very timely before, during and after our stay. He is also a virtual tour guide. He provided us with a map of places we can go to around the island with commentary. He also accommodated our requests of an early check in as our flights arrived at 7AM.
A warm fully equipped home! It's a real home away from home - it's very accessible to everything and the amenities ARE great. My whole family will definitely be back in Hawaii, ideally in this home. There was something for everyone.
The property's highlights are:
- rooftop area with BBQ facilities and stove top cooking -- we had breakfast up here as often as we could, came up for a relaxing book read AND watched the Friday night fireworks while having a BBQ with the family
- pool next to the gym -- while my mum used the gym facilities, my husband, kids and I went for a swim and my father in law relaxed under the shad enjoying the breeze
- there's a library at the Lounge where we all borrowed at least one book every three days; my 11 yo even found a handful she could read
- parking for the minivan that we rented which we only decided to rent the day before but Simon was very accommodating with giving us access to the parking level
- two rooms with very comfortable beds, clean quality sheets, spacious storage and toilet + shower/bath; there's also an upstairs toilet
- air condition in every part of the house
- fully equipped kitchen, we shopped at Costco for our daily breakfasts to ensure the kids are fuelled til our first destination for the day
- wifi came in very handy to stay in touch and help us plan our days; we ended up at places where last minute coupons were found online
- cable tv and dvr really made it easy for the NBA fans to be out all day and watch the recorded games while winding down for the night (some games wound us up lol)
- Netflix on AppleTV allowed for some lazy days/nights at home watching movies
- most importantly, it's close to everything; on some nights, we would go for a stroll around Hilton village and walk on the beach side while enjoying the love music from one of their restaurants - my 22 mth old loved this!
I highly recommend staying here when visiting Honolulu - amazing place and great hosts.
Simon and Voni have a beautiful apartment in a great location. The roof of the building has incredible views of the city. It was a great place to BBQ and watch the Friday night fireworks.
Checking in and out was a breeze. They even let us stay at the apartment past midday until we left for the airport, even though we had a late night flight. You couldn't do that as easily at a hotel.
We'd definitely consider another stay here.
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Simon - Son of Gary, the first of his name. Partner of Voni. Manager of properties. CIO of MAZ Digital. Lover of traveling and the ocean.
Voni - Daughter of Lisa, the second of her name. Partner of Simon. Teacher of children. Performer of aerial silk dancing. Lover of traveling and food.
Gary - Father of Simon, the first of his name. Owner of properties. Retired from banking industry. Lover of traveling and efficiency.