Arbat Street. Spacious 2 room apartment within walking distance (7 minutes) from the subway Smolenskaya. It offers:
-Soap, shower gel;
-Fresh lining and towels;
-24 check in/check out.
The apartment is located in a historical building, which is the heritage of Moscow. Nearby is the famous and lively streets of the capital - Arbat. Fifty meters from the house you will find a large number of bars, restaurants and nightclubs. From the window you can see U.S. Embassy. The apartment is located in walking distance from the subway and stops of public transport. Here you can accommodate a group of up to 8 people.
We offer a full range of amenities: kitchen utensils, microwave - stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer, wireless internet, hair dryer and iron, coffee machine. Always fresh linens, towels and basic consumables (shower gels, soaps and shampoos). For lovers of comfortable sleep provides numerous pillows. Large space (80 meters) apartment allows you to feel freedom. Each guest is given a compliment from the hosts: a bottle of champagne, fresh fruit and caramel.
Interaction with Guests
We provide 24 hour support from the website and always accessible by phone. You can chat or call whenever you like. We can assist you with personal local advise about good food, services and places to visit.
The supermarket store is 20 meters from the entrance, there are actually 2 of them, one of them is open 24 hours. There is also ATM of very large safe bank 15 meters from the entrance of the building. The metro station is 600 meters away. The nearest fantastic restaurant is 100 meters away. There is the most famous SUSHI bar 300 meters away (GLOBO SUSHI) There are another hundreds place on the ARBAT Street next to apartment.
You can use public or private transport. The nearest metro station - Smolenskaya. We also have WI-FI:
Password: (phone number hidden).
Other Things to Note
You are always welcomed in our lovely apartment. We will be glad to host you and will do everything to meet your highest expectations. In addition we serve:
1.Taxi comfort and business class ($65 and 90$, respectively). Meeting at the airport with a sign on request.
2. Official invitation for a visa (sent by e-mail or by mail of Russia (40$)), as well as a visa on arrival (30$) if a foreign visitor is in Russia for more than 7 days.
3. Buying products in a refrigerator and drinks in the mini bar.
4. Local Phone with active SIM - card with an active balance (25$).
5. Bicycle for rent (10$ for entire stay).
6. Food delivery (10$).
7. Travel package tours (95$) includes 4 hours of sightseeing tours to visit the Cathedral of Christ the Savior and the Kremlin, as well as local guide (10$) for orienteering.
8. A set of Russian Souvenirs (58$) with three dolls, family magnets and traditional fur cap.
9. The certificate giving the right to dine in the restaurants of Russian cuisine (2 persons) - 100$. Breakfast on request - 10 $.
10. Booking of tickets to the cinema, museums and theatres in English with the manager’s help – 10$.
11. Italian umbrella in case of bad weather – 30$.
12. Delivery flowers from the online store website hidden (20$). Help English-speaking operator in the selection of the bouquet.
13. The certificate to the SPA (90$) per person + SPA service in the apartment (10$).
14. On request, guests are provided with additional services not included in the list. Consult and agree on the necessary things by phone.
Welcome to Moscow community!
Please respect the rules of our house:
-The apartment in non-smoking and free of animals;
-Take off your shoes in the apartment;
-Put rubbish only outside of the building (always throw away garbage into appropriate containers);
-Please never leave Air Conditioner and the light ON;
-Close the windows before go outside;
-You can use all kitchen appliances;
-Never try to enter the roof from the window, it can be dangerous for you!
-Never light up candles;
-Always close the elevator doors.
Thanks for understanding and cooperation!
My dream apartment ! It was the perfect size, clean, modern and great views could be seen out of the window. Located near the centre of Moscow in Arbat, a few minutes walk from the metro. We weren't able to meet our hosts but they provided detailed instructions of how to get to the place and how to check ourselves in and out of the apartment. The bottle of champagne on our arrival was greatly appreciated. Highly recommended.
Fantastic apartment in Moscow! Very close to the metro station.
It was nice time thx to her cozy & beautiful house:)
It is located in very close to Arbat district.
And Lotte Department store is locate in near by house.
Unfortunately we couldn't meet and see her! But thx to her enough explanation we could have a nice time. But sometimes bathroom door is not opened well. But the thing you have to notice is it is not locked:)
Anyway! You will not regret! It is well located and well designed house
Хорошая квартира в отличном месте. Все работает, хорошая обстановка , чисто и аккуратно .
Квартира отличная! Чистая! Попали в квартиру легко! Все понравилось! У нас была съемочная группа из 10 человек и семья и при таком количестве тесно не было!
Thank you very much for choosing to stay also thank you for taking the time to review our apartments.
I am delighted to learn that your overall impression of our apartment was quite positive. Thank you very much for your kind feedback on all aspects of your stay.
It gives me great pleasure to know that we surpassed your expectations.We worked with your reference and fixed all.
I very much hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back
You're very good place to stay
I would like to thank you very much for choosing us.
It gives me great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us so thoroughly.
Thank you for your marvellous praise. It gives me great pleasure to know that we surpassed your expectations.
I sincerely hope that I will have the pleasure of welcoming you back again very soon.
Hi everyone, I'm professor from Moscow State University teaching philosophy classes. I love traveling around the world meeting new people. I would be glad to host all of my guests