About this listing
This luxury self catering studio apartment (no seperate bedroom) is located on the top floor of the Four Season’s Building right in the city centre of Cape Town. From your apartment situated on the 17th floor you will have unspoiled panoramic views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean and the city centre of Cape Town.
The apartment is designed to offer guests sheer comfort and luxury. Modern and trendy décor will make the most discerning of guests feel right at home. The apartment is very spacious and its open structure allows for stunning views of Table Mountain, the Atlantic Ocean and the city centre of Cape Town from the entire apartment.
This apartment is fully equipped and sleeps two people. There is an open plan lounge and dining room with a flat screen television with DVD player. The kitchen is fully fitted for your personal comfort and convenience. The bathroom is very comfortable and contains a bath and relaxing rain shower. The apartments has a private balcony. There is unlimited access to a communal rooftop swimming pool (no chairs/loungers) and small gym, both situated on the same floor.
- 24 hour security.
- Television with DVD player & DSTV compact package
- Free WiFi
- Fully equipped kitchen with fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, coffee machine, water boiler, and toaster.
- Access to rooftop gym and swimming pool (no chairs / loungers) situated on the same floor.
- Secured parking at personal bay in the garage of the Four Seasons.
Weekly cleaning is optional at R200,- per week.
This area, also known as the City Bowl District, is the bustling heart of this diverse metropolis. It is an ideal area to explore this exceptional city, with a heady mix of culture, nature and history and an eclectic mix of people. From the apartment you will have easy access to restaurants and entertainment. The V&A Waterfront and the International Convention Centre are just a stone's throw away. The famous beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton are within easy reach and only a ten minute drive by car.
- Beach: 2 km.
- Shops and restaurants: Walking distance.
- Cape Town Airport: 19 km.
- Cape Town V&A Waterfront: 1 km.
- Kirstenbosch Botanical Garden: 11 km.
- Greenmarket Square: Walking distance.
- Cape Quarter Shopping Mall: 3 km.
- Golf course: 3 km.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
A refundable deposit of R1000,- needs to be paid on arrival (if not yet paid via your online booking), before handover of keys, and will be returned AFTER check-out should everything be in order.
Any loss or damage to the property and/or its contents must be paid for, whether accidental or on purpose.
Any lost keys or keys not returned will result in locks & keys being replaced and you held accountable for such charges. This is in the interest of security. Due attention is therefore advised. Should such damage or loss be more than the Key & Breakage deposit, you will forfeit your deposit and still be liable for the balance of such loss and/or damage.
We reserve the right to substitute* the applicable accommodation with another similar or higher quality accommodation, should the apartment not be "lettable" for any of the following reasons:
• Internal damage
• Death of the apartment's owner and/or spouse leading to withdrawal from the rental pool.
• Any security breach which could risk the safety of our guests.
* In case substitution isn't possible, Cape Town Rocks has the right to cancel the booking. In this case Cape Town Rocks will refund the client.
Cape Town Rocks, it's employees and/or agents does not accept liability for any loss and/or damage to any personal items and/or person for any reason whatsoever. Sufficient travel & medical insurance is therefor strongly advised.
Please note: We've got 2 identical topfloor apartments available in the Four Seasons, one with harbour view and one with mountain view. Although accommodation is confirmed in advance the exact apartment cannot be guaranteed prior to arrival.
From Dec 16, 2015 - Jan 10, 2016 the minimum stay is 7 nights.