Reach all points in Metro-Manila easily!
Enjoy your vacation with family and friends!
Stay in a spacious, clean, and convenient place!
Value for your money!
The unit is a 3-BEDROOM, 2-BATH in a 67.8 sqm / 730.55 sqft floor area. Large enough to invite and bring in your family and friends. Spacious for comfort. Conveniently located in the bustling Metro-Manila
It can accommodate 5 guests + 2 guests (provision). It is Fully-Furnished, including basic cooking. The unit prepared as a Home-Away-From-Home for guests - local and abroad.
VIEW METRO MANILA FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM & BEDROOMS:
Unobstructed and 180-degrees view of Manila Bay sunset, Makati-Ortigas-Greenhills-Manila skyline, Mindoro and Bataan mountains by day. Unique view of EDSA and City lights by night.
THE UNIT INCLUDES:
• 3 Beds: Master Bedroom (Queen bed), Bedroom-1 (Double bed), Bedroom-2 (Single-bed), Optional: Provision: Mattress(2 pcs) with bedding for 200 pesos per day, to include pillow & towel.. All include a change of bedding and towels every week, for at least 2 week stay.
• 4 Air-Conditioning units – Master Bedroom, Bedroom-1, Bedroom-2, Dining/ Living Area
• Refrigerator, Cooking stove (2 burner), Microoven, Toaster, Rice cooker, Water kettle, Basic cooking pans & utensils, Dish drainer
• Dining ware, Cutlery for 6, Place mats, Drinking water in dispenser (to be refilled by guest)
•Water Heater (Bath-1), Bath towels,
• TV with Cable
• WiFi internet connection
• Rota-Aire electric fan
• Guest Kit – Basic supply of toiletries (soap, toothpaste, shampoo), kitchen disposables (paper napkins & kitchen towels, dish washing soap, hand soap),
• Electric Iron
• Guest Folder
* 24-Hour Convenience Stores, Bakery Store, Restaurants/Canteen, Laundry Services (pick-up and delivery, open including Sundays), Water Refill (pick-up & delivery), Beauty Salon (also home service)
* Reception Desk and Lobby
* Function Rooms for parties, seminars, etc. (for rent).
* Swimming Pool for Adults & kids
* Gym / Health & Fitness Center
* 24-Hour Reception and Roving Guard
* 24-Hour Maintenance Service
* 24-Hour Convenience Store
* Intercom in the unit to Reception Guard
* Access Cards -For security, all residents are provided proximity cards to access the building
* Home Services (maybe requested):
* Beauty Salon (pedi-manicure, foot & hair spa)
* Body Massage Service (home service)
* Food home delivery from Restaurants/ Canteen
* Commercial fast food restaurants delivery services, like Chowking, Wendy’s, McDonalds, Jollibee, KFC, Max Restaurant, Sbarro Pizza
Interaction with Guests
The host lives in the building to be able to readily assist your needs and concerns.
STRATEGICALLY LOCATED :
50-Meters to EDSA corner P. Tuazon Blvd., Cubao, Quezon City
MOST ACCESSIBLE due to its close proximity to EDSA:
* To major malls from Quezon City to Makati city, shopping destinations like Greenhills & Divisoria;
* To NAIA Airports, international and local, Tourist spot destinations through EDSA or C-5 roads,
* Main road to provincial tourist spots from North to South Provinces: Ilocos-Baguio-Tagaytay-Bicol Provinces, RORO bus terminals to island /provincial destinations.
YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS :
The unit is walking distance to Smart Araneta (Commercial) Center:
* For your shopping needs : Gateway Mall (Rustans), SM Mall, AliMall, close also to Robinsons Magnolia (New Manila).
* For your grocery needs: SHOPWISE, SM Supermart, Rustan’s Supermartket and Puregold
* Other commercial institutions like banks, ATM’s, LBC Padala, (website hidden), including major Government Offices (AliMall) like DFA, NSO, Philhealth, LTO, PRC etc.,
* Recreational facilities like Smart Araneta Coliseum, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, etc.
* Farmers Market that offers the widest variety of local and imported fruits and vegetables, and freshest fish in all Metro Manila.
WANT MORE SHOPPING? IN A HURRY? Or NO PRIVATE VEHICLE?
Just hop away to trains, buses, jeepneys --- to all points in Metro-Manila unto the provinces.
Walk to Metro-train transportation going to all points in Metro Manila: North to South, East to West
• MRT-3 : Trinoma Mall & SM City - SM Makati - SM Asia Mall (Pasay City) - Baclaran Church
• LRT-2 : Marcos Highway (Robinsons Mall) - Cubao (Araneta Center) - Divisoria (Claro M Recto)
• LRT-1 : Monumento (Caloocan) - Rizal Av-Carriedo (Manila) - Lawton (Manila)
• BUSES : EDSA - Fairview - Makati - Cubao - Pasay City
Other Things to Note
1. Electricity Charges is exclusive of the rental amount. Previous guests had an average consumption of 200 pesos ($4.6) per day.
2. Cleaning Fee - 550 pesos. For an extended stay of more than 2 weeks, weekly House Cleaning and Change of Linen and Towels are provided for FREE.
HOUSE RULES AND GUIDELINES
1. The unit shall be used only for legitimate purposes, but not for any illegal, or undesirable activities.
2. Guests should adhere to the Rules and Restrictions of the building, especially for the respect of rights and privacy the occupants of other units.
3. A Proof of Identification e.g. Passport, Driver’s License, shall be emailed to the host, once booking is confirmed to facilitate Entry & Exit Permits.
4. Number of guests should not be more than of what agreed upon, unless requested and approved by the Host.
5. Smoking is not allowed in the unit, elevator lobby and elevators. No pets allowed, no cooking of dried fish in the unit.
6. Garbage shall be disposed of every night to prevent pest proliferation. Plastic bags are provided for this purpose in the unit.
7. Heating appliances, including gas tank for cooking be turned off, when not in use or when leaving the unit for safety.
8. Main door shall always be kept closed for security, especially when leaving the unit.
9. Guests are provided with two (2) access cards to be able to enter the glass doors to the elevators, to be surrendered on the last day of occupancy.
11. Services of businesses at the ground floor can be contacted through their phones (see Guest Folder), or you may send them a message through Lobby Guard, using the intercom.
12. The unit shall be left as clean and orderly as possible as found when the guests arrived.
13. Damages or loss in the unit and/or in the building shall be chargeable to and collectible from the guest at the end of stay. The guest shall be responsible and answerable for his visitor.
14. Arrival/Departure time shall be coordinated with the Host, for securing entry/exit gate passes. Early check-in or late check-out maybe done in coordination with the host. Your time of departure shall also be confirmed for the securing of Exit Pass.
15. If you have questions, or need assistance, I can be contacted at my mobile phone: (phone number hidden)
The price is very reasonable for the space that we got. I love the fact that the kitchen was equipped with complete kitchen utensils and the bathroom was provided with shampoo, soap and toothpaste and towels. The beds were comfortable but the AC unit in the MBR was old and loud. Cecil the caretaker was a very sweet lady. We were just disappointed that the water was so very weak and hence taking a shower was very very disappointing. The commode on the 2nd bathroom had overflowed just for a little amount of toilet paper on it. The only place that I don't like on this unit is the bathroom, it is dirty and moldy and kinda stink that my son was skeptical to use it. The kitchen sink was leaking that we can't figure out where the water was coming from, we only knew that it was leaking bec the floor mat gets wet. We are paying for a cleaning fee but corners of the unit was very dusty, they need to clean the fan as well the dust was so thick. Other than those issues, the unit owner was very easy to reach and are very approachable.
Thank you for the review. I am sorry about the low water pressure, which was not usual to the condo. i learned there was a problem with the pump brought about by the country-wide dry spell.
As a reminder, a note was placed in the bath to throw used tissues in the waste bin.
Exactly as described!!!! This was the perfect place for us. It was close to shopping and we had our 3 nieces with us for two nights. Plenty of room for a family. Helen responded quickly to any requests or questions we had.
I recommend this for families!! We will definitely stay again.
Its a good place of choice for group travelers and family. Its spacious and nice bedroom for the price. Its accessible for the event which is why we chose the unit. Glad that they were able to accommodate us despite of our late arrival from our flight to check us in by midnight.
I did not get to personally meet Helen but can honestly say Helen was a wonderful host. I found Helen to be honest, helpful and genuine. Helen would always try to resolve any issues you have and always reachable by email and always reply back within minutes.
The unit was as described, spacious, a/c was working, wifi was great, kitchen well equipped and the view in the evening was to die for. Had no issues at all with relatives staying over. The only fault that I found with the unit, the bathtub was very very mouldy which is not very hygienic and safe for children under the age of 3.
On the other hand the guards at Regalia tower are very shifty and dishonest.
On one occasion we where over charged for replacement of gas tank. Luckily Helen said she would reimburse us and requested for receipt. On the second occasion my daughter accidentally look the main bedroom with the keys in it. Again when I called the guard at the reception and advise them, the guard suggested that we pay 7000peso for door to be open. After the first incident we did not trust them and requested for Mr Abuan which is Helens husband, but was not available at that time. So we waited and finally when Mr Abuan arrived home he sent the maintenance guy to open the main bedroom door which took less than 2 minutes to open.
Just be cautious and touch base with Helen before making any decisions.
Maam helen was very accomodating eventhough she was busy. Location is walking distance to many malls and supermarkets. A bit difficult though to get a cab during rush hour. Also, there's some construction work going on in the front so you can't access the main entrance.
The room itself was very spacious and clean. It had everything we needed.
Overall, our stay was quite enjoyable and covenient. Would definitely stay here again.
Thank you Helen for opening your house to us. the house is centrally located and was so easy to travel around. Hope to stay there again :)
ms. helen's place is indeed a very relaxing place to stay. the unit itself is clean and complete of the basic amenities we needed for our stay.
location is very good - just a few minutes walk away from convenience stores, malls, even a local wet & dry market full of things I missed the most - fresh fruit and seafood.
the only drawback with the place is the noise when the mrt train passes by. but for us who are really tired at the day's end, it doesn't really matter considering all the comforts available.
I am in real estate as my profession and business. I enjoy dealing with people as well as I enjoy travelling. I live in Quezon City so I will be just nearby during your stay in my unit. I will be glad to assist you to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable.. .