About this listing
Reach all points in Metro-Manila easily!
Enjoy your vacation with family, friends, and colleagues!
Stay in a spacious, clean, and convenient place!
Value for your money!
The unit is a 3-BEDROOM, 2-BATH in a 67.8 sqm / 730.55 sqft floor area. Spacious for comfort. Conveniently located in the bustling Metro-Manila.
It can accommodate 7 guests. It is Fully-Furnished, including basic cooking. The unit is prepared as a Home-Away-From-Home.
VIEW METRO MANILA FROM YOUR LIVING ROOM & BEDROOMS:
Unobstructed and 180-degrees view of Manila Bay sunset, Makati-Ortigas-Greenhills-Manila skyline, Mindoro and Bataan mountains on a clear day. Unique view of EDSA and City lights by night.
THE UNIT INCLUDES:
• 3 Beds: Master Bedroom (Queen bed), Bedroom-1 (Double bed), Bedroom-2 (Single-bed), and 2 Floor foam mattresses, all with complete bedding and towels. A change of bedding and towels every week, for at least 2 week stay, for request.
• 4 Air-Conditioning units – Master Bedroom, Bedroom-1, Bedroom-2, Dining/ Living Area
• Refrigerator, Cooking gas stove (2 burner), Microven, OvenToaster, Rice cooker, Water kettle, Basic cooking pans & utensils, Dish drainer
• Dining ware and Cutlery, Place mats, Drinking water dispenser
•Water Heater (Bath-1 only), Bath towels, Basic toiletries: bath soap, shampoo, toothpaste, toilet paper
• TV with Cable
• WiFi internet connection
• Rota-Aire electric fan
• Guest Kit – Basic supply of toiletries (soap, toothpaste, shampoo), kitchen disposables (paper napkins & kitchen towels, dish washing soap, hand soap),
• Electric Iron
• Guest Folder
* 24-Hour Convenience Stores, Restaurants/Canteen, Laundry Services (pick-up and delivery, open including Sundays), Water Refill (pick-up & delivery)
* Reception Desk and Lobby
* Function Rooms for parties, seminars, etc. (for rent).
* Swimming Pool for Adults & kids
* Gym / Health & Fitness Center
* 24-Hour Reception and Roving Guard
* 24-Hour Maintenance Service
* Intercom in the unit to Reception Guard
* Access Cards -For security, all residents are provided proximity cards to access elevators
* Body Massage Service (home service)
* Food home delivery from Restaurants/ Canteen
* Commercial fast food restaurants delivery services, like Chowking, Wendy’s, McDonalds, Jollibee, KFC, Max Restaurant, Sbarro Pizza
Interaction with Guests
The host lives in the building to be able to readily assist your needs and concerns. Contact host thru email, mobile phone anytime of the day
STRATEGICALLY LOCATED :
50-Meters to EDSA corner P. Tuazon Blvd., Cubao, Quezon City
MOST ACCESSIBLE due to its close proximity to EDSA:
* To major malls in Quezon City - Eastwood City - Ortigas Ctr - Makati City, shopping destinations like Greenhills & Divisoria;
* To NAIA Airports, international and local, Tourist spot destinations through EDSA or C-5 roads,
* Main road to provincial tourist spots from North to South Provinces: Ilocos-Baguio-Tagaytay-Bicol Provinces, RORO bus terminals to island /provincial destinations.
YOUR SHOPPING NEEDS :
The unit is walking distance to Smart Araneta (Commercial) Center:
* For your shopping needs : Gateway Mall (Rustans), SM Mall, AliMall, close also to Robinsons Magnolia (New Manila).
* For your grocery needs: Shopwise, SM Supermart, Rustan’s Supermartket and Puregold
* Other commercial institutions like banks, ATM’s, LBC Padala, (website hidden), including major Government Offices (AliMall) like DFA, NSO, Philhealth, LTO, PRC etc.,
* Recreational facilities like Smart Araneta Coliseum, restaurants, bakeries, coffee shops, etc.
* Farmers Market offers the widest variety of local and imported fruits and vegetables, and freshest fish in all Metro Manila.
WANT MORE SHOPPING? IN A HURRY? Or NO PRIVATE VEHICLE?
Just hop away to trains, buses, jeepneys --- to all points in Metro-Manila unto the provinces.
Walk to Metro-train transportation going to all points in Metro Manila: North to South, East to West
• MRT-3 : Trinoma Mall & SM City - SM Makati - SM Asia Mall (Pasay City) - Baclaran Church
• LRT-2 : Marcos Highway (Robinsons Mall) - Cubao (Araneta Center) - Divisoria (Claro M Recto)
• LRT-1 : Monumento (Caloocan) - Rizal Av-Carriedo (Manila) - Lawton (Manila)
• BUSES : EDSA - Fairview - Makati - Cubao - Pasay City
. TAXI : Can request lobby guard thru the intercom
Other Things to Note
1. Daily rate at Airbnb includes all utilities: electricity, water, internet, cleaning fee. Security deposit required.
2. Guests are provided with two sets of keys and proximity card to access elevators at ground floor, gym and to be returned at the end of stay.
2. Businesses at the ground floor maybe contacted by phone (Guest Folder) or thru the unit intercom to the lobby guard.
3. Garbage room can be found on the same floor, left side after the elevator area.
4. For more than 2 weeks stay, weekly cleaning and change of linen and towels are provided for FREE, upon request at least 3 days before.
5. Please email your ID, e.g. passport, driver's license, for entry and exit permits.
WELCOME HOME !!!
HOUSE RULES AND REMINDERS
1. The unit shall be used for legitimate purposes only, but not for any illegal, or undesirable activities.
2. Guests shall adhere to the Rules and Restrictions of the building, especially for the respect of rights and privacy of the occupants of other units.
3. Number of guests should not be more than seven(7), unless agreed upon with Host.
5. No smoking in the unit, elevator lobby and elevators. No pets allowed, no cooking of dried fish in the unit please.
6. Garbage shall be disposed of every night to prevent pest proliferation. Garbage bags are provided for this purpose in the unit. Cleaning materials are provided for clean up.
7. Air-Conditioning, electric fan, shower heater, TV & AVR, and other appliances be turned off when not in use or leaving the unit.
8. Main door shall always be kept closed for security, especially when leaving the unit.
9. The unit shall be left as clean and orderly as possible as it was found.
10. Damage(s) or loss(s) in the unit and/or in the building shall be chargeable. The guest shall be responsible and answerable for his visitor/s.
Helen is a very friendly and accommodating host. Easily available in the event of any needed assistance. The unit was perfect for 5 of us who stayed for 5 nights. The description of the unit was accurate. I am planning my next trip to Manila and be looking forward to stay in Helen's unit again.
Booked this for my friends from Bacolod and they loved it. Easy to communicate with Helen. Place was clean and as described. Very accessible to transportation and establishments. Would recommend to friends! :)
Helen was a helpful, friendly lady though we did not meet face to face. She tried her best to be accommodating. The place was strategically located, 8 min away from the nearest Cubao stations. You can get all the local greens at the farmer's market just 5 min away. However with the heavy traffic you would want to leave 4 hours earlier for the airport. And you can't really expect Manila to be safe, the streets nearby were dirty. The master bedroom did smell a little mouldy, and we saw 2-3 cockroaches during our stay. Basic amenities and towels were all provided. Not sure if it was common here but the electrical supply was quite costly (150 PHP/pax for 4 days) and we only used air con at night. However the rental was really cheap and that compensated for the downside. View was beautiful.
Helen was a fantastic host, we couldn't ask for anything more, she is always on the ball with all the inquiries we made whether it be in the morning, midnight or at any time. We were made to feel like were just at home. The place is very close to everything to top this the view is awesomely spectacular especially at night time.
Thank you so much for making our holiday so memorable Helen.
The price is very reasonable for the space that we got. I love the fact that the kitchen was equipped with complete kitchen utensils and the bathroom was provided with shampoo, soap and toothpaste and towels. The beds were comfortable but the AC unit in the MBR was old and loud. Cecil the caretaker was a very sweet lady. We were just disappointed that the water was so very weak and hence taking a shower was very very disappointing. The commode on the 2nd bathroom had overflowed just for a little amount of toilet paper on it. The only place that I don't like on this unit is the bathroom, it is dirty and moldy and kinda stink that my son was skeptical to use it. The kitchen sink was leaking that we can't figure out where the water was coming from, we only knew that it was leaking bec the floor mat gets wet. We are paying for a cleaning fee but corners of the unit was very dusty, they need to clean the fan as well the dust was so thick. Other than those issues, the unit owner was very easy to reach and are very approachable.
Thank you for the review. I am sorry about the low water pressure, which was not usual to the condo. i learned there was a problem with the pump brought about by the country-wide dry spell.
As a reminder, a note was placed in the bath to throw used tissues in the waste bin.
Exactly as described!!!! This was the perfect place for us. It was close to shopping and we had our 3 nieces with us for two nights. Plenty of room for a family. Helen responded quickly to any requests or questions we had.
I recommend this for families!! We will definitely stay again.
Its a good place of choice for group travelers and family. Its spacious and nice bedroom for the price. Its accessible for the event which is why we chose the unit. Glad that they were able to accommodate us despite of our late arrival from our flight to check us in by midnight.
About the Host, Helen
I am in real estate as my profession and business. I enjoy dealing with people as well as I enjoy travelling. I live in Quezon City so I will be just nearby during your stay in my unit. I will be glad to assist you to make your visit comfortable and enjoyable.. .