I PROVIDE FREE PARKING!!! :)
Want the full trendy, star-studded experience of West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and Los Angeles without paying ridiculous hotel fees??
Modern private studio plus 1 private bath apartment with full kitchen located in the heart of West Hollywood of L.A. Just 1 block from Santa Monica Blvd., La Cienega, and trendy Melrose.
Everything HOT in LA is in walking distance from this apartment!
(1) Clubs & Bars: Voyeur, FuBar, Bar Lubitsch, Winston's Bar, The Abbey, O-bar, Cocodeville, MI-6, Troubador, Rage, Revolver, Here Lounge;
(2) Gym: 5 mins walk to the new 24 Hours Fitness (with a large outdoor pool);
(3) Supermarkets: Pavillions, Gelsons, and CVS Pharmacy;
(4) Shopping: Beverly Center, Loehman's, Nordstrom Rack, Opening Ceremony, Paul Smith, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, A.P.C., Maxfield, H.L.N.R, and SO MUCH MORE;
(5) LA's best restaurants and coffee shops: Fig & Olive, The Ivy, The Farmers Market, The Village Idiot, Animal, Urth Cafe, Koi, STK, Belmont, Bastide, Nobu, SLS Hotel's Bazaar.
Totally don't need a car, because everything is in walking distance or you can take the bus. But if you decide to rent one, I will provide a FREE parking spot. CANNOT PARK IN WEST HOLLYWOOD WITHOUT A PARKING PERMIT. You can also use metered parking spots.
Short drive to Beverly Hills (Rodeo Drive), Santa Monica and Venice Beach, Malibu, Griffith Park Observatory, Downtown, Hollywood Blvd., and more!
Other nearby attractions include:
Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, Paramount Studios, Warner Brothers Studios, Miracle Mile, fun Museums! Famous Landmarks and Hollywood Tours, Hollywood sign, Runyon Canyon (for hikes).
- basic cable with 37 inch TV
- FREE WIFI wireless internet for your personal laptop or iPad
- queen bed, sheets, blankets, and pillows
- coin-operated washer and dryer in building, including detergent
- iron and ironing board
- towels, soaps and other toiletries
- walk closet space
- desk/vanity table
- electric alarm clock
- guides and maps to explore and discover best of LA
- fridge and all kitchen cooking utensils,
- coffee maker and toaster
- air mattress and extra blanket and sheets if there is a third guest (must pay extra --$20/night--and I will deliver on date of check in)
- parking in secured, gated parking lot
- wonderful, tentative manager on premise
Lovely studio in a quiet side street, in the best area of LA for a visit. Host was helpful, everything was explained in the instructions and there were no negative surprises in a clean and practical flat. Great to have a parking space. Recommended!
the apartment is very well placed and very clean! our host is very well organized! has responded to all our questions! thank you, we recommend this place!
Meena and Joe were great hosts. They respond almost immediately to all my messages. They held me the apt until airbnb unblock my money from a failed first book. The only thing I didn´t like: I asked for an extra night and had no response (Although the apt was empty that day I guess not worth their while to hire a single day apart but I could have been answered).
The apt is very well located. WeHo is one of the best neighborhoods to stay in LA. Urth Caffe and Trader Joe's 2 minutes by walk. The apartment was very clean and comfortable. It has parking (car is essential in LA) and wifi. It was a great experience. I would recommend it and I would definitely stay here again! Thank you :)
You were great guests! I'm sorry but I thought I sent you a message about the extra day but maybe my message didn't go through...the unit was actually not empty. Someone else booked the unit for the date of your check out so I could have not accommodate you anyway. I would LOVE to have you back! Just let me know when you're in town again.
Once again, place exceeds expectations.
Great location, cute place, comfortable, and clean.
Jeanette and Joe's apartment in West Hollywood was absolutely perfect. It was so clean and fresh when we arrived. It was walking distance from great shops and restaurants along Melrose (and having access to the parking garage was a huge relief as I am not very experienced driving in LA). Jeanette was an incredible host. She was so accommodating and flexible to my crazy schedule. I look forward to the next time I can book with her! Thanks Jeanette for a wonderful time!
We had a lovely stay at Jeanette's and Joe's apartment. It was very well located and parking was a huge plus! The apartment was clean and well appointed. Highly recommended!
This was our first time in L.A., and Jeanette's place was the perfect spot. Ideally located, we were pretty close from everything worth visiting, beaches, studios, shops...
The place is comfy and well equipped, located in a quiet neighborhood. The parking garage is a big plus as having a car is essential in L.A. !
Highly Recommended !
Meena's place is the perfect base for experiencing WeHo. She was so helpful and it was too easy getting settled. I ll be staying here again next time I am in town. Thanks Meena!
Was great. Location is fantastic.
Great space and location. Clean, comfy and charming. Would definitely stay again.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.