The house is in walking distance to Y-Combinator, Hackerdojo, NASA, 500 Startups, Castro Street and many shops. The house is full of friendly people willing to help.
We are a very productive hacker community striving to make life better. We have lots of interesting discussions about a wide variety of topics such as self development, startups, science, universe, laws & politics.
• Washer & Dryer
• Garden with BBQ
• High speed WiFi internet
• Huge plasma TV
• Free parking
• Air Conditioner
• I'm always there to show you around when you arrive.
• You are invited to our hackatons, parties and brainstorms which we host often.
• Everything is very close to the house.
• Very quite with nice neighbors
• We have lots of cute squirrels
• Grocery shop, barber shop, gas station in 1 minute distance by walk.
• Safeway, Walmart, Carl's Junior, Pizza My Hearth 3-6 minutes by car
• MTA Light Rail, 15-20 minutes by walk
The house was easy to find and everyone there was cool. Lots of interesting people coming and going, and all were respectful and helpful.
Adam was a great host, very accommodating. I enjoyed being immersed in the Silicon Valley culturelike atmosphere.
I really enjoyed my stay here! The residents of this house are really cool and friendly people, and it is a nice house in a good location close to Mountain view Caltrain station. I would definitely recommend this place.
Adam is a pretty cool guy and very accommodating. Just needed a place to stay for the night and the couch was very comfy. Good location and everything is within walking distance. Would definitely come back next time I'm in Mountain View! =)
Everything is good living here. I rate my experience A++, and would like to make the recommendation!
1. The couch is very comfortable.
2. Adam and his roommates are nice.
3. They showed me their open working space, a inspiring and energetic place, full of entrepreneurs.
4. The neighborhood is also good.