About this listing
This is our 2nd home by the beach when the North East gets too cold. It is beautiful, new and very conveniently located 1 block from the beach in the middle of now very famous South of Fifth Miami Beach. Check our Guidebook for our favorite spots
It is very modern and simple. All white, with dark grey modern tiles on the floor, stainless steal kitchen appliances, large L shape white leather sofa, white glass dining table. Everything is completely new and clean, from floor to ceiling including all furniture!
- 1 bedroom / 1 bathroom
- 3 beds (1 queen + 1 additional twin in the bedroom, 1 full site sofa bed in living room)
- Ideal for 3 to 4 people, but possible at 5.
- Large living room with large L shape white leather sofa and a new Ikea sofa bed.
- 2 balconies (South and West) (Warning: Construction around. Please check the neighborhood section of the description)
- Hurricane proof windows with anti-UV coating
- High speed Wireless Internet
- 40' TV with APPLE TV box, but no cable subscription and therefore no channels, just Apple TV with Netflix open and possibility of ordering movies on iTunes with your account.
- Bose Dock station for Iphone or other device.
- NEST remote controlled thermostat
- Large fully equipped Kitchen
Guest will have access to everything in the apartment with the exception of 1 closet and 1 drawer below the bed, where we keep personal and baby stuffs for when we come and use the apartment.
In the building there is a washer and dryer working with quarters.
Interaction with Guests
I am available via email and cell phone anytime you need, but I am usually not in town.
It is located in the famous South of Fifth area of South Beach! Just 1 block away for the beach, Nikki Beach Restaurant, and South Pointe Park.
WARNING: There are important constructions going on on the block, so usage of balconies is not really as much a pleasure before 5pm. That being said we have all new hurricane and soundproof windows, making the sound of construction absolutely minimal.
We also did just change the balcony door on the bedroom side in September 2014 as this was the last non-sound proof door/window and the noise apparently bothered a bit one of our previous guests, as mentioned in his review. It is now fixed.
Latest update for summer 2015: A new construction project just started and they are working on the foundations, which does make noise. If your vacations are all about getting up a 12pm, then I don't recommend you book our apartment.
South of fifth is a very walkable area.
You have a "Deco bike" station and taxi station exactly 1 block away.
My cell phone will be available if you have any questions.
No parties in the apartment, it is a quiet building.
No smoking, no drugs!