About this listing
We are offering up our cute guest bedroom and bathroom in our "guest wing" of our home. You have access to the kitchen, dining room, living room, and laundry. Easy access to 101 freeway and studios. Half a mile to Trader Joes and 1 mile to Ventura Blvd.
We love our home because...
- It's right off the 101
- It's a half a mile from Trader Joes
- We are one mile from Menchie's University - so if you are here to for that, we are very close!
- We have a big backyard with a nice gas powered fire pit with comfortable seating, which is great for entertaining or relaxing
- Plenty of free street parking (very important in LA)
- Guest bedroom and bathroom are completely private in the home - you can shut the door to the hallway if you want.
- Walking distance to Balboa park which has running paths, playground, exercise equipment, etc.
-The space is allergy free. We've never had any pets in our home or allowed anyone to smoke.
Guests can access the guest bedroom, guest bathroom, the dining room (plenty of space to eat or work on a computer), the backyard, and washer/dryer.
While we don't have cable in the guest bedroom, we have an Apple TV with Netflix, HBO Go, and Hulu Plus that our guests are welcome to use.
We have a lemon tree and herb garden that our guests can take advantage of!
Interaction with guests
Laura works traditional hours and Chris works part time from his office at home and also on-site. In the evenings we are home and typically cook and watch a little TV. On the weekends, we're usually out and about running errands or seeing friends.
Other things to note
We provide coffee and tea every morning.
Please no smoking, drugs, or pets in our home. One nice thing is we never smoke or have pets over, so if you have allergies or scared of dogs, you're safe at our home!
Our renters must be 21 or over. If you're under 21, your parent must be the one to book the rental and stay with you during the entirety of the rental. We do not allow kids, our home is not condusive. Thanks for understanding.
We ask you to treat our home like you would treat your own.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Chris and I live in our first home north of Los Angeles. We always love having friends and family over to our home to sit by the fire, play games, and chat in the moonlight. One of the main reasons we both wanted to buy a house is to have our out of town family members in to stay and visit. Chris is from Boston and Laura is from Ohio, so we wanted a nice home that was worth the trip out to Cali :)