About this listing
Feel right at home in this colorful, well-organized, clean space with all the modern amenities you'd expect at your fingertips and within a short walk. You'll be glad you booked your stay here for ACL, F1, Fun Fun Fun Fest, SXSW etc.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION! WALK OR RENT A BIKE TO ANYTHING AWESOME IN AUSTIN IN 5-10 MINUTES!
*** Short-term rental license pending***
This modern 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment is centrally located between Downtown, Zilker Park, Barton Springs, South Congress and Auditorium Shores! It's close to everything AWESOME in AUSTIN, yet quiet enough to sleep.
Perfect for 1 couple or 4 friends (Sleep arrangements include 1 king-size bed, 1 couch and 1 blow-up mattress)
WITHIN 5 MINUTES YOU CAN:
* Attend ACL Music Festival, fly a kite or throw a frisbee around at Zilker Park
* Rent a bike right in front of my building and go to ACL Live downtown for a concert
* Catch a city bus across town
* Go for a run around Lady Bird Lake (aka Town Lake)
* Swim in Barton Springs Pool (a cool 68 degrees year round)
* Walk to Whole Foods flagship store to pick up some yummy organic treats
* Enjoy a glass of wine at House Wine Bar
* Shop for some Uncommon Objects on South Congress
* Play golf at the Butler Pitch & Putt golf course
* Grab a tasty burger and fries at P. Terry's or Shady Grove
* Modern condo w/ new furniture and decor
* Flat screen TV with Blu-Ray, stereo and Apple TV
* Full kitchen including full-sized refrigerator, oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig coffee machine, dishes/glasses/cooking pans/etc.
* Pool and hot tub with outdoor patio and BBQ grill
* Heavenly king size bed with soft mattress, fluffy pillows and down comforter
* Fitness Center
* Washer / dryer
* Floor to ceiling windows
* Walk-in closet
* Open floor plan
* Valet trash service
* 1 secured access garage parking space available (if needed)
Only non-smoker guests, with no pets, and full Airbnb profiles will be considered.
Each guest must provide their full name with references and be connected on (website hidden).
ID's will be required at check-in.
Please lock the door every time you leave.
Lost key fine is $100 and will be deducted from your security deposit
Any apartment fines incurred during your stay will be deducted from your security deposit
Apartment Quiet Hours are from 10 pm - 8 am
Pool hours are from 8 am - 10 pm
Registered guests will be held responsible for any unregistered guest's actions.
Please treat my place as if it were your own and leave it as you found it.
Any items broken or stolen or any damages, reversible and irreversible, will be grounds for no security deposit refund.
About the Host, Cheryl
I moved to Austin, TX in 2011 for my job in Medical Device Sales. I grew up on a dairy farm in Illinois, so I love to cook and enjoy the outdoors. My friends would tell you that I'm a good person, optimistic, fun and have a silly sense of humor.
I love to travel, try new things, workout, eat good food, and hang out with good friends. I very rarely watch television because I'm working towards achieving the "4-Hour Workweek" lifestyle design!
When I travel for vacation, I like to do what I want, when I want. I don't like itineraries and I don't like schedules, but I do love a good meal and a nice, clean, comfortable place to stay in the heart of everything.
When you're a guest at my house, you'll have fresh sheets and towels and you'll easily find everything you need, as I am very organized and clean.
5 things I can't live without would be good friends, a comfortable bed, clean clothes, a nice shower, and fresh air.