Ocean, Golf, Resort Views -amazing!

Entire home/apt
4 Guests
2 Bedrooms
2 Beds

Request to Book

Per Night
Per Month

This property is unavailable.

When are you traveling?
Enter dates for accurate prices and availability.

This is a rare find.
Sarah Jane's place is usually booked.
Chances are...
Sarah Jane's place will get booked for these dates.
Chances are...
Sarah Jane's place will get booked for these dates.
Reserve for disaster relief
Sarah Jane has waived the cost of staying here for people displaced by
Report this listing
You have reported this listing. Undo?

About this listing

Overlooking the spectacular Tom Fazio golf course, this beautiful new condo with floor to ceiling windows, offers stunning views and unbeatable vistas. A luxuriously inviting vacation experience in the popular resort community of Coronado awaits you!

Contact Host

Another swimming pool in Social Area

Another swimming pool in Social Area

The Space
Room type: Entire home/apt
Accommodates: 4
Bedrooms: 2
Bathrooms: 2
Beds: 2
Check In: 4:00 PM
Check Out: 11:00 AM


Extra people: $10 / night after 2 guests
Cleaning Fee: $25
Security Deposit: $300
Weekly Price: $695 /week
Monthly Price: $1800 /month
Cancellation: Strict


The Space

Overlooking the spectacular Tom Fazio golf course, this beautiful new condo with floor to ceiling windows, offers unbeatable vistas and a luxuriously inviting vacation experience in the popular beach resort community of Coronado, only 1 hour from Panama City.

2 bdrm/2 bath, fully furnished and well equipped, high speed wifi, cell phone for your use and building amenities galore. 24 hour security and secured parking. Condo faces east so you will enjoy gorgeous sunrises (not to worry for those who like to sleep in, I have blackout curtains!) and sunsets with more comfort since the hot sun will not be directly on the balconies in the afternoons.

This beautiful high floor condo offers unbeatable golf, beach, Pacific Ocean and majestic mountain views.. who says you cannot have it all? Here you can have it all and more! Social areas include 3 pools, jacuzzis, state of the art gym, pool and ping pong tables and social areas.

This condo features a Master bedroom with brand new and comfy king bed, large walk in closet and ensuite bath with jacuzzi tub. Pure luxury to have the amazing Pacific Ocean and island views from your own master bath jacuzzi! Within the very spacious master bedroom, you will also find a sofa to lounge on, a flat screen tv and a desk and office chair to place your latptop. Master also boasts its own private balcony to take in the stunning views. I have provided black out curtains for those who like to sleep in.

In the 2nd bedroom you will find a Queen bed, and floor to celing windows to enjoy the fabulous views

The open plan kitchen is fully equipped with all new stainless appliances, granite countertops and there is a washer/dryer off the kitchen. Stainless steel double door refrigerator with water dispenser and ice machine. Washer / dryer room just off the kitchen.

As a 10 year Panama Resident and Property Investor (from Canada), I am happy to help with all of the logistics from transportation, real estate, contacts for anything legal, medical/dental.. and most importantly, all the fun and interesting places to visit!

Guest Access

All common areas, ground pool, rooftop pool and social areas and rooftop jacuzzis

Interaction with Guests

As your personal concierge and 10 year Panama expat, I offer many services including airport pickup, car/golf cart rental, personal check in. Real estate services. contacts (lawyer, dentist, doctor.. ).. whatever you need, I am at your service!

The Neighborhood

Best views in Coronado! Great neighbors, Thursday social areas at the rooftop pool, easy access to golf, great resort and ocean views. Central location

Getting Around

Recommend renting golf cart or car, I can help with both

Other Things to Note

Please have a look at all my listings and guest comments. 95% of my listings are owned by me personally, the other 5% I am entrusted to look after for my clients/friends and I only rent quality accommodation and provide exceptional service, .. always!

+ More

House Rules

Basic rules of respecting your neighbours with regards to noise after 10 pm, no pets or smoking indoors.

+ More

Safety Features
Smoke Detector
Carbon Monoxide Detector
First Aid Kit
Safety Card
Fire Extinguisher
Lock on Bedroom Door

5 nights minimum stay

Extra large Master Bedroom with office area, flat screen tv

No Reviews Yet

This host has 127 reviews for other properties.

View Other Reviews

About the Host, Sarah Jane

Sarah Jane
Coronado, Panama
Member since October 2011
Response rate: 100% (past 30 days)
Response time: within a few hours


Explore other options in and around Coronado

More places to stay in Coronado: Houses · Bed & Breakfasts · Lofts · Villas · Condominiums