The South Beach Apartment:
- Apartment is set in the HEART of all the action. Three blocks to the white sandy beach, 5 blocks to Lincoln Road shopping central , ½ a block to Washington Ave where all the hottest clubs are and it is all surrounded by great restaurants, cafes and bars. The apt is light and spacious for an apartment at the beach and the interior design is modern with a trendy art décor vibe.
- High-speed wifi throughout apartment
- 49 inch flat screen TV
- Two full bedrooms with queen beds, one smaller bedroom with pull out queen sleeper.
- One bathroom - bathroom not huge but totally functional bathtub and shower. Hair dryer for your use.
- Fully equipped kitchen (microwave, toaster, oven, coffee machine, fridge freezer, etc)
- Central Air conditioning throughout the apt.
- Laundry facilities for the building just outside the apt.
- No cigarette smoking in the apartment, but fine if you want to smoke in the garden courtyard area outside (shared garden for all the apts in the building).
- First floor walkup.
- The apt is filled with original art and if I say so myself just has a really cool hip vibe :)
More on the bedrooms:
- The two full bedrooms have black out curtains so you can sleep past noon on those days you were out partying till sunrise.
- Full bedrooms furnished with Queen-size bed ,chair, mirror. Smaller bedroom has queen pull out couch and full mirror.
- All bedding (sheets, pillows, comforter), bath towels and beach towels provided.
- If you are 7 or 8 guests, there is an air mattress option for the 7th and 8th guest.
- Visitors guide/s to South Beach and Miami will be available for you to borrow during your stay. I am more than happy to make recommendations of some of my favorite places in the neighborhood and city, I am passionate about South Beach.
-The apartment is in a great location for visiting South Beach you can walk everywhere.
It is the fun part of town that everyone comes to because it is filled with cool and trendy restaurants, cafes, bars, clubs, shopping, yoga studios, coffee shops, art studios, gyms and of course the amazing beach. Pretty much anything you could want you can walk to.
If you want to venture out of South Beach you a few minutes’ drive from downtown Miami, Little Havana and the design district.
- If available I will supply visitors parking passes, but these are limited and may have used my allocation in which case there is a public parking garage ½ a block away.
NOTE ON PARTYING
I understand that a lot of people come to South Beach for the amazing beaches and the party. But I do live in a residential building and the party needs to stay at the club. If there is a complaint from my neighbors’ and the cops get called for a noise complaint your deposit will not be returned to you along with a negative review on airbnb. That does not mean that you need to tip toe around the apt but you cannot bring the party home with you and your ten best buds you just met at the club need to after party elsewhere, be conscious of my neighbors and noise levels entering and leaving the apt and when here and you will be just fine.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions or inquiries, and be sure book today to secure this great South Beach apartment.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$25 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Great location and spacious apartment. Jason responds quickly to emails and is very helpful. Overall, it was a great experience.
Really enjoyed our stay in this lovely (website hidden) was amazingly quiet for south beach and very spacious.everything is close by. Be sure to try the 11th street diner around the corner on Washington street for breakfast. Two blocks to the beach
Wirklich schön gelegene Wohnung im Zentrum von South Beach Miami. Zu Fuss kann man den Strand und jede Menge Restaurants und Bars erreichen.
Die Wohnung ist modern eingerichtet - wie auf den Fotos.
Leider gab es keinen Parkschein, obwohl in der Beschreibung angekündigt. Zumal dort Parkraumbewirtschaftung praktiziert wird.
Nice Flat in the center of South Beach Miami. Modern Appartement as shown on the pictures.
Unluckiliy there where no parking passes as offered and in all streets around you`ll habe to pay for parking.
This appartment is an excellent choice for several reasons. The location is brilliant - it is a few blocks back in an extremely quite residential avenue yet is central and close to Ocean Drive, the beach, shops bars and clubs
Both bedrooms are a good size with extremely comfortable firm beds. One bedroom has no shelving or drawers but the adjacent room with a sofa bed can be used to store clothes, unless used as a small bedroom for a third person.
The kitchen is modern and well-equiped leading onto a large dinning and sitting area.
Air- conditioning is ducted through all rooms and is very effective although the unit off the hall may initially sound a bit noisy at first.
Jason the owner was easily contactable and very helpful. Make sure you are clear from him how to obtain the key
The only negative is that the bathroom is quite small.
Overall good value and highly recommended.
A great location and a really nice, cool apartment. Very close to Ocean Drive but quiet enough to sleep and chill out. A spacious apartment with some nice artwork and furniture which makes it feel a lot nicer than staying in a hotel.
My first experience of using airbnb and I am a convert!
L O V E D I T!!!
It was very close to everything that we needed or wanted to do, the place is clean, there is a lot of space, everything worked perfectly, I highly recommend this place. Thanks Jason!
The reservation was canceled 62 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
great trip！great apt！
Have a great stay in Miami. The location of the apt is great: near espagnola way, near great restaurants and near (a quieter & cleaner) beach area. Everything is walking distance. However if u have a vehicle, you may park it half a block away from the apt for $20 a day. Jason, our host, was great. He responded to all my inquiries really quickly and accommodated all our needs (he left extra sheets, extra air beds for us. We were able to check in a bit earlier. We had plenty of beach and regular towels. He left us a street parking pass, etc). Apt looks just like in the pictures. It was clean, spacious and has everything you need.
When we arrived the key to the apartment was supposed to be in a security box, it wasn't though which made us almost have to check in at a hotel. Fortunately Jason answered his phone eventually and arranged the key for us. The toilet was also not functioning properly but we managed to fix it ourselves. Furthermore the power socket in the living room was not working when we arrived but Jason offered to fix it the day after.
Lastly, the apartment was in a good shape, lots of towels, high standard inventories and overall just good. I'd recommend it.