About this listing
Charming Wine-Country Home on 24 acres of peace and quiet. 2 BR, 2 Baths and spacious Kitchen. Perfect weekend relaxation. Access to the Sonoma Wine Country and Coast. Just minutes from Sebastopol town.
This property brings together peace, privacy, charm and convenience. Only 1.5 hours or so north of San Francisco and near the heart of the Sonoma wine country and Coast. Only 10 minutes from the town of Sebastopol.
Home is heated by a wonderful wood stove.
Interaction with Guests
I live in an out building a short private distance from the house.
Wonderful 24 acres of serenity, but just a 10 minute drive to Sebastopol where you will find shops, Whole Foods, The Barlow, Wineries and more.
Only a 10 min bike ride finds you in Graton, hosting a number of road bike friendly hot spots.
Excellent locally sourced restaurants close by.
Our local roads are idealic for road bicyclist and local walking trails.
Property has plenty of parking.
Other Things to Note
- Pour-Over style and coffee maker, fresh-ground coffee
- fresh top cream from our own Jersey Cow for your brew.
- Pete's Black and Green Tea are also on the house.
- A loaf of Sliced Bread
- Our own Pasture Raised Eggs, (when available).
The Main house is set-up for a party of up to 4 people, (babies included). Additional guests are $30/person/nt.
The listing is for 2 beds, 1 King, MB and 1 Queen, 2nd BR.
There are 2 extra beds available upon request, 1 Queen and 1 Twin.
A 1X, $30.00 set-up fee is required for an extra bed.
My house is Biologically Friendly :). I clean my home with organic and truly natural, petro-chemical free laundry and dish soaps. Other cleaning products used are hydrogen peroxide, organic white vinegar, baking soda and water :)
- 50MB wired connection to my internet.
- I do not provide wireless internet. There is no "Smart Meter" here either.
- There is excellent reception for Verizon and AT&T providers for Smart Phones. Metro PCS and T-Mobile do not have reception at the house but can be reached up the hill :)
- Pets are not encouraged. The property has a number of open-range chickens that roam, and they may not get along with domesticated pets.
- If we do agree upon a pet to accompany your visit, there is a 1X- $30.00/pet fee.
- The Main house is set-up for a party of 4 people, (babies included), however, the house can accommodate up to 7 people comfortably with extra beds available upon request.
- Additional guests are $30/person/nt.
There are 2 extra beds available in separate, nearby rooms upon request.
- 1 Queen
- 1 Twin.
- A 1X, $30.00 set-up fee is required for an extra bed.
- Check-in time is after 4p, check-out 12 noon.
- If Items are left behind that you request back, a $10.00 return fee through the Resolution process is required.