About this listing
- This is a 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, clean, new, beautiful, and nice neighborhood house in Phu Nhuan district which is closed to bus, markets, coffee shops, restaurants, airport, park, church etc. There is full accessed to internet; television with cable; kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge; hot and cold shower, air conditioner.
- My parents currently live there by themselves since their only two daughters live abroad; and they are very honest, friendly, and respectful hosts. They have hosted many international and exchange students in the past; and now they want to rent their rooms out to welcome visitors to Vietnam.
- My dad can help with transportation with his scooter around the city for small fee which can be discussed with him, and my mom can help with food and restaurants if needed. They have experienced hosting and guiding visitors in Vietnam since most of our relatives and family members as well as students often homestay with them.
- Picking up from the airport can be arranged.
- There is extra cell phone which you can buy and insert SIM card to use and contact us when necessary.
- You can either send me an email or call my parents for further information. Due to my parents’ limited English conversation, it’s best if you can send me an email for questions before renting out the room.
No smoking in the house. You can smoke outside of the house.
No loud noise.
Come back to the house before 12 am.
About the Host, Wing
I currently reside in New York City, work as a freelancer in the fashion industry, hosting guests here in New York City and in Saigon, Vietnam.
I am also helping my parents to list their rental rooms in their private house in Saigon, Vietnam. They are very friendly, open-minded, and welcome to meet people around the world to practice their English and share their experiences while you are visiting Vietnam.