- This is a 3 bedrooms/3 bathrooms, clean, new, beautiful, and nice neighborhood house in Phu Nhuan district which is closed to bus, markets, coffee shops, restaurants, airport, park, church etc. There is full accessed to internet; television with cable; kitchen with stove, microwave, fridge; hot and cold shower, air conditioner.
- My parents currently live there by themselves since their only two daughters live abroad; and they are very honest, friendly, and respectful hosts. They have hosted many international and exchange students in the past; and now they want to rent their rooms out to welcome visitors to Vietnam.
- My dad can help with transportation with his scooter around the city for small fee which can be discussed with him, and my mom can help with food and restaurants if needed. They have experienced hosting and guiding visitors in Vietnam since most of our relatives and family members as well as students often homestay with them.
- Picking up from the airport can be arranged.
- There is extra cell phone which you can buy and insert SIM card to use and contact us when necessary.
- You can either send me an email or call my parents for further information. Due to my parents’ limited English conversation, it’s best if you can send me an email for questions before renting out the room.
No smoking in the house. You can smoke outside of the house.
No loud noise.
Come back to the house before 12 am.
My whirlwind visit to Saigon was made enjoyable and effortless with the generosity of Wing Wing's father. He collected me from the airport, guided me where to go, informed me which cabs to avoid and offered me a lift back to the airport on his scooter (which was so much fun on a warm evening as the sun set!). I had a great time, you will be looked after here.
The father of Wing is very helpfull and friendly, he picked up us at the airport, thank you so much!
The room is small but clean, no WiFi, no cabinet, no towels.
I booked for 3 days, but we leaved the house after one day.
Wing and her parents were very helpful with everything from airport pickup and sightseeing to helping me find the right bus when leaving Saigon. They are very hospitable people.
The room I found more than adequate and the A/C was an absolute necessity in this climate.
Clean, friendly, quiet and safe. Our host even helped us with getting local SIM cards and advising on which taxis to use. Minus for hard resp. soft mattresses directly on the floor.
It was our first night in Vietnam and everything was perfect. We had a pick up from Wings father at the airport..no problem.
The room was nice (clean and cozy) and Wings family was very helpful so we a had a perfect start and a pleasent stay.
I can only recommed it.
Sebastian & Yvonne
We hadn't had the chance to meet Wing, since we stayed at her parents'house but I can say she is very nice and kind.
Her father, Hieu, welcomed me and my friends very warmly, he has been very courteous and helpful with us.
It was funny that he couldn't believe how intense has been our trip trough Vietnam! A very nice stay!
I currently reside in New York City, work as a freelancer in the fashion industry, hosting guests here in New York City and in Saigon, Vietnam.
I am also helping my parents to list their rental rooms in their private house in Saigon, Vietnam. They are very friendly, open-minded, and welcome to meet people around the world to practice their English and share their experiences while you are visiting Vietnam.